Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] Eartia: A New World(IC)

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"What's your problem?" Secret yelled as a man almost fell on top of her - then she saw the blood seeping from his side. Instinctively, she put her hand on top of the wound and pressed, trying to staunch the flow.

"Call for a medic," she said, turning to Portia. "This guy is bleeding!"

She frowned, there was heat coming from this guy's wound and it fell strange, all swollen up.

Others were coming over - and here she was with blood on her hands.

"I... I didn't do ths," Secret said, wide-eyed at the first person who got near.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    sci-fi; fantasy; cyber- steam- diesel- atomic-punk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Matteo was bored standing around in his muster area, the novalty of his walking stick had worn off, and he began learn about their less appealing side, namely, the gritty exterior of the branch had stained his hands, and given him a few splinters. How annoying he thought, but on the bright side he noticed it helped him stand up with significantly less effort than those around him. As he was looking around, he also noticed a new group mustering with survival gear. "That must be a scouting party," he thought, "I can't let this opportunity pass me by. Then he noticed Samuel step toward the group, and his hopes sank, but his resolve rose. I especially can't let that fascist sour our first contact." Mateo remembered studying Jamestown massacre of the 16th century.

Walking stick in hand, Mateo did his best to stand up straight and walked toward the party, when he was close enough he asked "I need to speak with the person in charge, it's imperative that I join this expedition!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123