Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M/OOC] Immortals: Reborn

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M/OOC] Immortals: Reborn

History
    In the beginning of time, elves, dwarves, the Elds all lived in prosperity for centuries, mastering the art of magic and alchemy. Until there was a time called the Shattering, a disastrous event that nearly destroys the world. Mountains were split in half, cities were flooded, volcanoes violently spits out lava. After the Shattering occured, humanity appeared. Apparently they lived underground for centuries, their existence remained unknown to the Other Races until the end of the Shattering.

Humanity began to spread like wildfire, creating massive kingdoms and empires across the lands. But there is one thing that the humans and the Other Races do not know, or at least not aware of. Monsters began to appear in many regions across the world, a product of the Shattering.

As these deadly beasts appeared, the human and the Other Races population are declining rapidly as the monsters slaughtered the innocents, pillaging villages, besieging small cities. To fight against this threat, the humans, elves, dwarves and the Elds formed an alliance to fight back the monsters, this event is known as the Great Reclamation, a terrible war waged upon the unholy beasts. The alliance eventually reclaimed most of their lands, the monsters' numbers soon dwindle.

Years later, kingdoms began to rise from the ashes of war. Such as the mighty Hytlegaardian Empire and the glorious Kingdom of Terramor in the main lands, the Wolfclaw Order in the north, the Qushran Sultanate in the south, the Kingdom of Praevor in the west and the Republic of Gaius in the east. And they all lived in peace for a long time.

Until the words of an undead army began to rise far to the north of the Wolfclaw Order. The legion of the dead only managed to destroy parts of the north, only to find out its advances were halted by a group of individuals said to be wielding the power of the gods. The same army invaded the south, only to be crushed by the Immortals. The identity of these heroes remained unknown but it is for certain they will only appear when something or someone threatens the world.

Lore & Info
    Spoiler: Sanguine Lexicon (Human History) 

Spoiler: Scarlet Codex (Religions) 

Spoiler: Faldritch Lexicon (Technology, Magic, Setting) 

Spoiler: NOTE to players! 

Creation of an Immortal

Spoiler: Races 

Spoiler: Notable Locations 

Spoiler: Character Skeleton 

Laws of Terra
    • RPA rules applied.
    • By right, my word is law. I am the GM and I have rights to reject or to accept your character.
    • How to get accepted? Creativity matters.
    • Having trouble? Shoot me or any of the Co-GMs (open!) a PM and we'll help you.
    • Minimum post paragraph in the IC is 2 paragraphs.
    • Players are allowed to have multiple characters. 3 maximum. (Except me)
    Last edited by Rha'az; 07-11-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Accepted Immortals
    Zachariah Bridger (Bloodhunt) - Rycan
    Alaraerose Xa'nida (Dracon/Da'arkin) - XxStarCatcherxX
    Enya Tennser (Bloodhunt) - Emet

Spoiler: NPCs 

Sources and Inspirations
    The Witcher
    The Elder Scrolls
    Dungeons & Dragons
    Dragon Age
    Malazan: Book of the Fallen
    Last edited by Rha'az; 07-10-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Screams* OK OK OK OK RAHZ can I kinda like... so i can be a
    Dracons/Da'arkin? Because I have this dragon/Human character that i've been dieing to try out.

Set by: Unknown

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Umm... yeah .

Go ahead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

sorry I got really excited also how humanoid are the dragon peeps. Like can I still have her have like human facial features???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

^This

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ahhh ok I have the perfect pic for that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looking forward to it

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Contemporary Fiction
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: Enya Tennser
    Race: Bloodhuntress
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Enya 

Spoiler: Mask 

Personality: Enya is a calm and rational woman. Everything about her is based in eloquence and etiquette, so she is very well mannered. She speaks without contractions, thinking that "if one has the time to speak in the first place, one should do so with grace and elegance."
    Abilities: She can see in the dark, has an excellent sense of smell, hearing and touch, in her left hand. The right hand is mutated and malformed, and can absorb magic, letting her either borrow on the magic itself to augment her abilities, or temporarily growing the mutation across her body. She's incredibly dexterous, as a result of her Bloodhunt training, and resistant to most diseases.
    Type of Spells: She isn't a Witchborne, so no spells apart from the standard Bloodhunts.
    Equipment: She carries two swords. One is a slender silver blade, masterfully forged and built for speed and fluidity. Should this prove to be insufficient for her task, she carries a second sword. It is really more of a cudgel, sharpened like a saw along the forward edge, and when she wishes it, it splits into segments, joined by chains, functioning as a long range flail. It is too heavy for a normal human to wield. She also carries a short shotgun she received as a gift, after finishing a job.
    Backstory: Enya Tennser was born in a time of death. People were born. People would die. And monsters would thrive, regardless. Her village was located on the edge of a wood, filled with all manner of beasts, magical and mundane, and her parents would always tell her to stay behind the wall that protected them. She listened, like a good girl, and one day, the wall was not enough. People died. Her parents were among the unlucky. Enya survived. The alderman of her village raised the funds to hire a hunter of monsters, and he arrived within a week. The beast was dead by the next morning.
    Such power entranced Enya, and she begged the hunter to take her with him. He grumbled and whined, but never stopped her. She trained for the Hunt, and took the potions, knowing that they would change her, and make her more like the beasts she so hated. But that was a small price to pay for the power she sought. She asked that the mutagen used in her potions be that of the beast that had attacked her village, the wenaygo. Her body did not respond well the brew, and her right arm, and the left side of her face, took on the traits of the wenaygo. As such she has taken to wearing a finely crafted mask in public, to make dealing with others easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if that's no good, Rycan.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Accepted!

Just remember we'll be starting from various locations.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast