Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ordinary Days [IC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xavier looked down the line of people, seeing unfamiliar faces 'I should get out more' he thought then inwardly coward at the thought of being the center of attention. Two scientists walked up to him and guided him over to a separate room where they conducted the usual tests. "OK Xavier, today you will be training in order of number and the others will be watching you" the gray haired scientist. Xavier stared at him "oh no" he said quietly as the wall slowly became transparent.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hearing footsteps coming in she opened her eyes with a yawn. The sudden influx of people made her hair stand on end a little being that she was usually alone and not very social since she's been here besides the scientist that she worked with, but she didn't trust anyone in the facility. Ravenna still wondered why she had been brought there and why she hasn't heard from her parents at all. That thought still hurt her not knowing whether they hated her or cared for her at all to be left with strangers that are probably too scared to approach her like she is with them. Ravenna hadn't noticed anyone until it seemed that most of them filed in and one of them spoke so she looked over at them before returning to looking ahead and her own negative thoughts not feeling up for a response since she was sure they would soon learn for themselves anyway.

"Number 6, please follow us to the testing room so we may begin," Stella said following behind Rick into the room. From there they did the basics like checking her height and weight as well as any marks on her body. Ravenna did as they said moving to where they needed her to go in the room as they wrote notes down. "Hm... it seems your normal and healthy but we have yet to find the cause of your hair changing color. They say your hair was black since birth all they way up until the incident, correct? Then perhaps we may figure out the change in due time," Stella said as she took a sample of Ravenna's hair. Stella was an average yet curvy woman with blonde hair who most wouldn't see as a scientist, but she is rather intelligent and kind to people though she likes to put distance between her and Ravenna not wanting to see something happen to her if anything happens. The last few that she watched over met a terrible fate which she still feels their loss since they were people, but worse they were children. Something she will never have.

"Perhaps it was simply stress induced and the sudden burst of power used in the incident is why. It could be as simple as that. Her simple in ability to handle a situation may cause her powers to burst forth in a possible way of self preservation," Rick said rather methodically with his usual matter of fact tone as he pushed his glass back up his nose when he comes upon something interesting. Rick was simply a pursuer of knowledge since he just wanted to learn everything he could. It's all he really yearned for which is why he became a scientist while losing his sense of caring toward people to gain knowledge by almost any means which is why he was probably pared with Stella to balance out is lust of knowledge.

Ravenna sighed then said, "I've told you I don't remember much before I ended up here in your care besides dealing with my parents getting a divorce and fighting about who keeps me when I blacked out and woke up here with little to no explanation as to why I ended up here among other questions." Her raising anger was causing the lights to flicker while other electronics started to act strange.

"Rick, don't antagonize her! She is supposed to remain calm while we are examining her for her sake as well as for the sake of research unless you want false data and false knowledge," Stella said narrowing her eyes at Rick. Rick quickly cleared his throat and grumbled but didn't say another word for Stella was right. "Ravenna please remain calm, my apologies for Rick bothering you like usual... We have more test to do so remain as patient as possible," Stella said to Ravenna softening her features in hoping remain calm the girl would remain calm for many reasons. The biggest reason being that Number 6 would become a ticking time bomb and could kill anyone in the vacuity including herself if the girl were to lose control of her powers due to outrage. In Stella's mind she was ready to do anything to keep everyone she can safe.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    |Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Kurt simply followed the others, trying to keep as much out of sight as possible by remaining on the ceiling. He wasn't exactly sure of how to respond to any of their presence' so, he decided avoiding them was best for now. As they approached the training room with the scientists. He crawled around the lights and down a wall to enter the room that the scientists that were to study him. In the room was a small woman with brown hair and light skin. With her was a taller man with black hair and a seemingly always harsh face. They both wore white lab coats but always when around Kurt the top two buttons to the woman scientist were undone. Maybe they were always that way and Kurt's detail oriented nature was simply causing him to call attention to insignifcant things...again.

He let himself dangle from the ceiling for a moment with his arms above him. He dropped lightly onto the table. The lady scientist named Carolina smiled at him. "Hello Kur-" she cleared her throat, "-Seven. Are you doing well?" She asked leaning toward him, warranting the man, named William, to raise his brow.

"You're aware of his health already, he was here just yesterday." William growled. Carolina rolled her eyes.

"I am referring to his mental health. Hostility isn't necessary."

"There's hostility and being too friendly with the patient, Carol." The man grumbled, looking down at his clipboard.

"I...am well.." Kurt responded. They did this somewhat often. He was unsure of why though. William and Carolina were sharers of the marital bond. It was a happy provision to those involved. Though, whenever they were around Kurt, William seemed to view him as a threat. It was especially when Carolina was kind to him. However, he had never shown any aggression to either one of them. He didn't exactly understand this either.

They conducted the usual tests, testing the strength of his tail, his flexibility, and his eyes. "Now Seven, soon you're going out to train, but the difference this time will be that the other subjects will see you." Carolina got up from sitting beside Kurt as William spoke and the walls had cleared to transparency. Kurt looked around and his tail curled a bit.

"Don't be afraid." Carolina told him as she was writing. The pale youth nodded but he still stood crouched on the table with his hands resting on it as well.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123