Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam narrowed his eyes. Deiliha was not getting his point. The angels and the demons would be fighting for themselves, of course, but they needed numbers for their plan to be successful. But he let it go, not wanting to prolong this argument any more.

They finally got driving. Sam was silent for a while, thinking things over. She started speaking again, and Sam looked up at her with a curious look in his eye. She was not getting him at all. Her question weighed heavy on him, but he set it aside for now. "Listen," he said evenly. "I can take the death of one demon. I don't care that he died. He's a demon. He's been my enemy all my life. I just think it might have been a bad move logically. Emotionally, morally, it was a good move. It rid the world of another demon. But we need numbers so that we will be able to take on angelkind."

Sam let out a large sigh. He didn't want to continue this conversation, but Deiliha's question was still a very serious one. If this was a proper war, people would die. Demons would lose their lives--but so would angels. Sam might even see some of his friends die in this. Was he ready for that? Yes, he decided. It would be worth it. He would get back to heaven, and this age-old war would finally end. The angels would win.
    Last edited by Ashen; 05-07-2017 at 05:24 AM.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

she chuckled and shook her head “That’s why I’m taking you to see the devil himself, her had the power and the numbers not only that but that demon got sent right back to hell. There are few ways to truly kill a demon obviously and that wasn’t one of them. If he is one we truly need all you have to do is convince the devil of your crazy plan and then he will be found at our aid.”

She could tell the angel was become irritated with the difference in the plans but she knew things he did not and for this to reach her own goal as well as his she needed to play it a very certain way. Next step would before her to take him with her to her castle in the depths of the underworlds and then take him to see the devil himself but she had to figure out a way to do it without causing suspicion. He did not smell of sin and that would raise more questions then they needed while down stairs. It would also provoke demons to act in a wilder manner. A pure human was like a drug to a demon and the smell alone could drive them mad, the urge to make them sin was so hard that even it had crossed her mind but she kept herself restrained knowing the small amount of human in her would fade if she partook in a pure soul such as himself.

Her resolve finally came up with an idea “Darlin you’re going to have to sin at least once before I can take you downstairs. I can’t take you down as you are now that would risk too much on both mine and your part. I can’t take part in your sin so at that point it has to be something you do on your own.” She couldn’t risk what she had left of her soul for him not when her own sin weighed so heavy on her mind. Demons thrived on souls but fed on the sin and she had to do the same but she had a line and that line was one she would never cross again.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam looked over this demon with a confusion in his eyes. She spoke so suddenly, and he did not know what to make of her words. "I have sinned," he said, and he had. The murder he had committed had been grave enough to land him on earth. It had been grave enough to send him on a path only Lucifer had followed before. Was that not a sin enough for the devil himself? Sam would think that more than qualified him for anything old Lucifer would want.

But... What if it wasn't enough? Sam wouldn't even know what his sin would be. Gluttony and sloth didn't quite fit him. He wasn't terribly envious nor lustful either. Greed, wrath, pride... Which one was his? Which would be the easiest to fake? Or would he truly need to commit something? Sam hadn't thought of that. Maybe he'd steal something. Surely he could get away with that. He could binge eat for a while, or be lazy, or something. Nothing would compare to the first sin he'd committed.

He shook his head. "Maybe you forgot I'm a murderer." He turned away from her and sighed. "Murder is one of the worst, isn't it? I'm already up there, dove, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. If you're so concerned, I could finally live out my dream lifestyle and do what I want, not what Adainmelhye wants. It sounds refreshing, in a way."
    Last edited by Ashen; 05-13-2017 at 06:12 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

she listened to him and huffed he didn’t seem to understand the way her mind went about things maybe that was the difference between an angel and a demon they were all lead to believe one magic thing and she believed in pretty much nothing anymore. Parking the car out front of a small dinner she looks at the dimly lit building “You are probably hungry. I forget humans need to eat more then I do. I’ll explain once inside.” As if on cue she got out of the car and walked into the diner. If nothing else she could go for a cup of coffee. Once Sam came in she planned on explaining everything to him.

Once he entered and sat down she sighed “You sinned this is true but that sin cast you down here you lost both your grace and your wings. That sin has been atoned for in the fact that you are here you in a sense already went downstairs as the humans say about going to hell. You still smell like pure innocence so for you to go into hell and not draw the attention of every demon there you will need to do something that will wash away at least a little of your angelic light. “she looked at the table picking at one of the rolls of silver ware “Honestly, I like you this way but I know taking you downstairs like this is a risk you can’t afford to take if you really want to start a war between both heaven and hell. Regardless of what you really wish to do with it doesn’t matter. At the end of this I plan to be free again.” She knew the last part didn’t make much sense and she hadn’t really meant for it to slid out of her mouth but her mind was going faster than it needed to. Part of her could already taste the freedom she was planning towards.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

They were suddenly outside of a diner. Sam looked it over and raised a brow. Hunger--right. That was something he was supposed to be feeling as a mortal now, but as Sam smelled the fast food and the coffees from within the small building, he could not feel hunger. In light of everything on his mind, everything he'd had to experience today and everything he would come to experience, he could not form an appetite.

Inside, the smells were actually making him sick. When he'd visited earth before, he was used to natural foods, not caked in oils. He shook his head. "Nothing will ever make up for what I've done," he said in a low tone. He was staring down at the table, deep in thought. True his wings and halo and purity were now gone, but that did not make up for anything. That boy was still dead, and that would never change. He let out a long sigh. "If they need me to do something else, it won't be a problem. I can manage. I've done it before, and I can do it just as easily again."

But her last words, they caused him to look up. His concentrated, mournful expression was gone. "You intend to be free?" he said, trying to pry. "Free from what? You said yourself demons just become demons again, so how could you be free?"

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sighed deciding they were getting nowhere with this conversation he was convinced he was a stone cold sinner and that was that but as everyone knew she was once human and as a imperfect human she sinned often, it was something that explained to her mind why she was the demon she was. They would have to figure out something for him to do that wouldn’t destroy him inside.

She regretted not having a filter on her mind allowing her to speak when she shouldn’t, so she handled it leaning forward her eyes staring into his “I know you say you want revenge on heaven the reason you want that revenge is because they stole your wings and grace right? Well if I could fly and soar through the clouds feeling the sun on my back I would imagine it would feel exactly like freedom. So in a way your wings where your freedom.” Leaning back she smiled something that truly shined in her eyes as she spoke about the one thing she wanted most “I am supposed to marry the devil become one of his brides out of many. He spawns demons from them because they are purer then we are. He is trying to make the perfect demon slowly going up the chain in purifying their blood. I don’t want to be one more of his brood mares I want to go on living the life I have now as a demon I can’t fully be human again but by the grace of who ever I kept just enough of my human side to know who I am and I still have enough humanity to make me want to live my life my way.”

She knew he may not truly understand a demon who didn’t want the honor as the others called it of marrying the devil. Yet here she was trying to explain it as best as she could even if it made little sense to him it made all the sense to her.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam did dearly miss his wings, the freedom they offered. He turned away from her and contemplated it. He had never quite been free; he had never graduated from the Academy and therefore was always under Headmaster Ursupala's command. But when he visited earth, those brief moments when there were no other angels with him, he could fly as he pleased, do what he wanted, live his own life. And he had ruined that.

Sam shook his head and looked back to the demon. He tried to understand what she was trying to explain to him, but demon culture wasn't something he had been taught. He thought it over, then shrugged his shoulders a bit. "You don't want to marry the guy," he said, working things out. "If that's the case, why don't you get away from him? If I needed to get away from Adainmelhye, I would do something really bad, commit some mortal sin. So, to get away from Lucifer, would you have to do some kind acts? I don't know exactly how that works, but what do they do with demons who are too nice? Surely they wouldn't keep them around. And if angels can lose their angelhood, I'm willing to bet you can lose your demonhood too."

He figured it would be a process, all of it. If Deiliha could lose her demonhood, how would it work? If she continued to be nice, would Lucifer get tired of her and cast her away? Or would he just kill her, wipe his hands of her? Obviously the girl was unhappy now; wasn't it worth a try? And what better reason to be thrown out of hell than to be helping an angel get back home?

"I think it's something to think about," he said with another shrug. "Maybe you'd stop looking all mopey if you could get away from the man. And I'm certain there are ways to do that. We'll find them, yeah? My payment for you helping me."

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sighed allowing for a moment his thoughts to warm her mind however she had heard tale once of what happened to demons who tried to regain humanity. He was an angel being demoted to a human was a severe punishment for an angel well for a demon as herself it would only serve to allow her to be dragged deeper into the pits then she dared to venture. It was said that a demon who went against the demon way was to be tortured once again until their soul was devoured by the darkness that was hell itself. The lowest point was demon so the only lower you could go was a mindless slave to saten himself on which you would never go topside again for he wouldn’t risk the humanity returning.

Sighing she takes a sip of coffee the waitress had sat down for then before wandering off again to go about cleaning this place that looked as if it would never truly be clean. Running a hand through her hair allowing him to believe he had given her some sort of false hope “So tell me what sin do you want to try. I can help as much as I can for I truly don’t wish to dull what light you have left but I must cover it somehow. “

She truly didn’t understand how a creature of evil and darkness could enjoy the ray of light that came from him but she knew when he was around she felt more human then she had normally felt. She was yet to determine if that was a good or a bad thing. After all, wouldn’t she need her darkness to achieve their goals. Her eyes met his as she waited for his response wondering what he would say perhaps he would choose the sin that plagues her or perhaps he would choose something altogether different.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam watched the demon as she contemplated his words. Was she even exercising the idea, or was their some unspoken rule in demon culture that she didn't want to tell him about? He turned down to the table and tried thinking things over for himself. If she helped him get back home, maybe it wouldn't be up to Lucifer to decide what he did with her. Maybe... Maybe Adainmelhye would claim her. And if that were the case, would she be turned into an angel? He looked back to her, wondering if such a thing was possible. She'd be away from her fiance, but at what cost?

She spoke, a complete change of subject. Sam shrugged his shoulders. "I was thinking," he said. "But I want your opinion. What's the easiest to commit quickly? Pride and wrath, those would take too long, wouldn't they? Envy, lust, I don't think I could do those. Gluttony seems easy, or sloth, maybe even greed." He tried to think of his personality. He was none of those, an angel could possess no mortal sin, but then, he wasn't exactly an angel anymore. He looked at Deiliha again. "I think a few of those could be a little fun."

Especially lust, he was thinking. As an angel he'd never been able to explore the human love that countless tales told of. Was it as magical as all the songs sang? But if he were to lust after someone, who would it be? He looked at the demon in front of him and laughed out loud. Ptarsameal, with a demon. He didn't need to give heaven more reason to never let him back. Besides, getting with this demon would jeopardize his chances of getting on Lucifer's good side. So he tried to think of something else.

"I was thinking gluttony," he said. "It's a good start, right? How hard can it be?"
    Last edited by Ashen; 06-11-2017 at 11:47 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Laughter caught her attention as he tried to figure out a sin just for him like he was picking through a shelf of books tilting her head slightly she decides to ask, “Care to share the joke?” she raised on dark eyebrow as a smirk crossed her lips when he spoke about the sin he seemed to decide on rolling her eyes she speaks “Any sin can be easy to commit and its even easier than you think to do them without even noticing or blinking an eye. “she wasn’t so certain that he would make a glutton but she wasn’t one to talk about that sin for it wasn’t her own sin. Thinking of ideas maybe she could take him to a bar and give him his first taste of human liquor that should make it easier for him to commit a sin then he even realized booze was more the devils magic than anything else and humans loved the stuff.

Deciding to voice her idea out loud just to test the waters and see what he thought “I don’t imagine they have booze in heaven so what would you say to a little outing. We could go to the club and drink a few drinks to loosen you up and then we will see where that goes from there. It’s a lot harder to pick out a sin you wish to commit then it is to just go out and do it. It should loosen you up just enough to make it simple for you to do what needs done. Plus, there are plenty of humans to there to show you how it is done even quite a few lonely ladies.” She smiled at the last part but on the inside, it slowly started to grate her. She had said it for she knew an angel would see nothing in a creature of darkness such as herself but the idea of him finding a human woman to bed with seemed to flick her nerve but she held composure and showed no sign of discomfort.

Sipping on her coffee she waits for him to think of her idea and figure out if that is a road he would like to take.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast