Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Heaven Sent [Ashen & LostMisfit]

The Ashen One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam seemed to take a moment to understand her joke. He then thought back to Deiliha's dance partner, the man he'd stolen and made out with. "Someone sounds jealous," he said pouting. Sam gently nudged her. "Imagine that, an angel locking lips with the devil himself. We're both heaven drop-outs, I think we were made for each other. Maybe we... we do have some chemistry after all--!"

He colored when she called him Sammy, though he couldn't guess why. Sam turned away, not liking the heat under his skin. "I'm having fun too," he said slowly, thinking over his words. Deiliha mentioned leaving, even called him darling. He turned to look at her, but it seemed as if he were looking past her. "It's time to go?" he said. His voice was soft, sad. "Oh no it isn't."

His mind wandered to just moments before, to her jealousy, or what a drunken Sam assumed was jealousy, at his having kissed someone else. She was giving him pet names and using an alluring tone. She wanted him, he could tell, and Sam couldn't remember why he was holding back. Throwing caution to the wind, he grabbed her and tipped her. He pressed his lips to her sloppily, passionately. He moaned the tiniest bit, giving himself to this kiss.

Sam didn't know why he did it. Maybe it was to prove that he could, both to himself and to Deiliha. Maybe it was just for fun. Maybe this was the best way he could think to taint his no longer purified record. Whatever his reasoning had been initially, Sam threw that aside too, and he kissed her because he meant it. Because, demon or not, this woman had been the only one to be kind to him at all since he'd been thrown out of his home. This was the woman he wanted to show his appreciation to.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As he pouted she couldn’t help but grin light dancing in her eyes it was cute to see him pout like a toddler who didn’t get what they wanted. Then the flush of red under his cheek only made her insides even happier he was blushing because she had given him a pet name and she was certain he would grow to like it.

She had initially turned to leave when he said it wasn’t time to go and grabbed her pulling her to him and tipping her back like an old romantic movie. His lips locked with her and the shock was plain on her face. She felt him let himself go and she couldn’t contain the fires inside her for she had wanted to be the women kissing him earlier but she knew better then to force herself on someone.

His kiss was a drunken kiss sloppy at first but it seemed to build an emotion and moan slid from his lips and straight down her spine. She kissed him back the hunger for him was strong as was the way he brought out more of the human side of her. She didn’t understand why she wanted him but she knew she did he made her feel things she had tortured out of her over the years. Her tongue slid against his bottom lip as she draped her arms around his neck allowing the desire she had felt before pour into the kiss. It felt like wild fire for her to be kissing him something inside her seemed to need this. Contact of true emotions and not just a quick in and out.

She had shifted so they were standing and she pulled back breaking the kiss her eyes meeting his, moving her hand to his cheek allowing her thumb to brush the side of his cheek. Confusion clouded her eyes but she seemed to shake it off “we don’t have to go then, would you like to dance with me?” her voice was low and her eyes didn’t meet his for long before dropping. She felt the heat rise through her body but she knew if he kept pushing in the direction he was he would do something in the morning he would regret.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Deiliha was kissing him back. Even as drunk as he was, he could tell that. And, he had to admit, he quite liked that. The way she felt as she gave herself to him, it was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol. But then, she pulled away, and in that moment Sam could finally stop to consider everything. He was locking lips with a demon, with a literal demon. He was an angel, or at least that was how he was born and raised. Mingling with the enemy would be an understatement, now. He was making out with her, and yet, he was enjoying it.

After her question, Sam wordlessly got up and grabbed her hand. He led her to the dance floor. People surrounded them on all sides, dancing to some up-tune beat that Sam had never heard. He watched a few people for only a few seconds, then reinvented their moves with Deiliha. His drunkenness was apparently now; he was dancing too clumsily, and tripped too many times. Still he powered through, laughing at himself, making it fun for both of them.

In a short while, Sam could feel himself getting sick. He stopped moving and shook his head softly. "Deiliha," he murmured. "I think that's probably enough for tonight." Was there something more she wanted? Sam couldn't help but think her facial expression hinted at something else, some grander end to this night out. He tried to think to human culture, to what was standard for nights like this, but his thoughts were getting too foggy and he couldn't concentrate. He shook his head, but doing so made him feel more ill. "I think I need the toilet," he mumbled, and he took off in search of one.

He returned a few minutes later, seemingly fine. "Sorry," he said when he found Deiliha again. "I think my body is trying to tell me to stop dancing. Maybe... Maybe we could do something else. Why don't we go home?"

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He pulled her to the dance floor and it felt almost like a game with him laughing something that ended up being contagious and making her laugh as well. Then he stopped and seemed to about to puke before she could help of even say much her had bolted off in search of a toilet he seemed to much need.

She had moved herself back to the bar ordering some water and when Sam came back she handed him the water “Drink some water or tomorrow you’re really going to regret this. Then we can go home Sammy.” She hadn’t meant for her voice to dip allowing his name to roll from her tongue. Waiting for him to drink the rest of the water she had sat back closing her eyes to keep her mind steady and keep herself in the right by this angel.

Getting up she gently took his hand and began leading him back out to the car deciding to break the tension she felt building “I’m going to drive slower than normal I really don’t want you to puke in the car that smell never comes out. As they got to the car she released him her eyes meting his for a moment causing her to pause and her tongue to dart out over her bottom lip. Turning around she blows the feeling of wanting to kiss him once more from her mind and heads for her side of the car. She couldn’t take this angel in the state he was in for in the morning she knew he would hate her for it and there would be no repairing that bridge.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam silently obeyed, drinking the water he was presented with. His hand slipped with the glass, causing water to lightly splash his shirt. He looked down and mumbled something inaudible, then continued to drink more steadily. She'd called him Sammy again, he seemed to notice, and a cute little smile appeared on his lips. He didn't comment on it, though, and only got up to leave when not a drop of water was left in his glass.

They walked back to the car, Deiliha leading him. When she let go, it dawned on him that drunk people were not to operate vehicles. He looked over Deiliha, wondering if this would be the day they died. The last people he'd see would be a demon, a demon he'd spent the night making out with. He shook his head and got in the car. If she were really going to drive slower, they'd be fine. Besides, Sam didn't have a choice. He'd never make it back in his current state alone.

Sam was good during the ride. He didn't throw up at all, and he hardly even spoke. He seemed concentrated on the sights out the window, all whizzing by faster than his drunken mind could process. Absently, he thought of what would happen when they got back to Deiliha's place, if they would do anything more. "Deiliha," he murmured, then sang her name again. "Are we going to do what usually happens when people get drunk? Because... I don't know if I know how to do that well--I mean, I know the techniques and everything, but the practice, that is, I haven't practiced, though maybe you could teach me..." He seemed very unfocused, almost as if he were rambling to himself.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She had been pulling into her garage when her name rolled off his lips, then he said it again as she had turned her eyes to him shutting the car off. He asked if they would end the night how a normal drunken party ended but she wasn’t going to be the mistake he woke up to.

She moved with her demon speed her legs straddled across his laps and her face barely a inch from his, there wasn’t room to move but that was fine she didn’t intend to move until her point was conveyed her voice was low as her eyes danced with the fire that had danced in them earlier that night “Sammy…. I will not take advantage of your drunken state. You would hate yourself in the morning if you bed with a demon. “ closing her eyes she sighed softly “I want you… don’t mistake that. You bring out something inside me I have not felt since I was nothing more than a human.”

Sighing once more her forehead against his she closed her eyes as if steadying her resolve moving she kissed his forehead and then looked into his eyes “if you would like you can stay in my bed with me but I will not go too far. After all you wouldn’t want to see a demon naked I might look like a old hag.” Chuckling at her own joke she opened his side of the car and moved to get out.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Suddenly Sam was being held against his will, this demon on top of him. This was the answer to his question, he supposed, but he hadn't anticipated her to begin now. Thoughts soared through his head. What was he supposed to do? How was he supposed to figured out what Deiliha liked? How well would he be able to fake the knowledge he'd need? As she looked at him, Sam figured he had the confidence. She said his nickname, and Sam was already pulling in for another kiss.

But he was stopped. He looked at her with confused brown eyes, wondering just what had changed. Had he gone in too fast, too slow? His drunk mind tried to process her words. Take advantage? But she wasn't taking advantage of him. He wanted this, or, well, he thought he did. Sam was more neutral about the matter, not particularly moved towards it but not against it either. He just figured that was a given, that they'd have to end with that. Wasn't that the logical process?

She moved off of him, and Sam only stayed there for a few moments. Finally, he opened his car door and stepped out, stumbling only a bit. Her words... She wanted him? He'd remember those in the morning. Sam went to catch up with Deiliha. He placed a hand on her arm. "I don't think you look like a hag," he said, not understanding that it was a joke. "Will you be alright in the same bed as me?" He glanced towards her home. Did demons have self-control? Was she just pretending to care about him? What if Sam did sleep in her bed, only to wake up to her wrapped around him anyway? "I'm sure I could... sleep on the couch, if you'd prefer. I don't mind."
    Last edited by Ashen; 08-03-2017 at 10:51 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She heard him and shrugged her shoulders “You can sleep where you wish I just offered my bed because it tend to be more comfortable then my couch. “ she knew he couldn’t understand where she was coming from refusing him while he was in this drunken state but she also had been human once and when you went to far all reasoning flew out the window leaving you to do many reckless things. Sleeping with her after him growing up as a angel would be one of those morning you wake up and your first thought would become what have I done?

He had started fallowing her as she headed up the stairs “would you be interested in some coffee Sammy?” She figured he may desire to sober up some before going to sleep. She also wasn’t sure how his body would handle a hangover. She had gotten upstairs knowing his answer didn’t much matter for wanted coffee herself. It was one thing she could still taste some flavors being a demon left her unable to experience and left her to hate human food but coffee was something she could taste for she liked it strong and dark.

She made her way to the kitchen going around doing the things she needed to do in order to make a good brew of late night coffee or in this case early morning coffee. She moved like it was a pattern something she had done a million times and It was. She had always enjoyed coffee granted it used to be sweeter with cream and sugar but no it was dark and bitter. She had learned to her disappointment she couldn’t really taste sugar and that tended to make everything bland and boring.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Sam cocked his head a bit at her. "Coffee?" he repeated, processing. "Coffee before bed?" That didn't make sense to him. Wouldn't that keep him awake? Sam shook his head, mumbling what might have been a thank-you. He followed her and watched as she made herself a cup. It was almost like she were dancing, and Sam was quite amused to watch her. When she did have her cup of coffee, Sam finally looked away.

After Deiliha took her first sip Sam figured it was time for him to go to bed. He nodded at nothing in particular, then wandered through the building in search of the bedroom. "Night," he called to Deiliha, though it was slurred and lacked the ending T sound. Sam stumbled into the bathroom, but in his state he didn't bother taking in his surroundings. He slipped out of his clothes and stood in nothing at all. With that, he finally collapsed onto the bed. Sam was snoring in mere seconds.

He had a fitful sleep, waking to turn every hour. He seemed to be dreaming, or, having a nightmare. Despite that, he slept for a long time. When he finally did wake, it took him a moment to readjust to the world around him. He looked down, at his bare body, and silent red flags rose in his head. What had he done? It was only a second later that he felt a physical pain like never before. He clutched his stomach helplessly and let out a small groan.

~Recruitment Thread~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He stumbled off and she had watched him down the halls waiting to make sure he made it to his destination. Lifting the coffee to her lips she sighed and closed her eyes as she mentally patted herself on the back for keep her thought under control. It wasn’t long before she decided to check on the poor angel to find him naked and sprawled over her bed a soft chuckle escaped her lips as she went into the closet and pulled a blanket from the shelves covering the naked man. It was clear staying in the bedroom wasn’t going to be ideal for her and her self control. Turning she went out to the living room and laid herself on the couch counting each breathe until she to drifted into the darkness of sleep.

She had woken up early knowing there where something she would need to begin taking this man to hell, she moved around the apartment silently leaving a note along with a bottle of water and a small clear cup holding two pills to help with the thumping in his head that would come once he became part of the living world once more. The note simply stated “Be back soon, take the meds and drink a lot of water it will help. “

After she scribbled down the simple note she summoned the darkness inside and allowed herself to fade into hell where she was quickly greeted by one of the small demons trained to serve the masters of hell. “Mistress, can I get you anything.” She sighed and forced the words from her mouth “I need an audience with my future husband. See that it gets arranged.”

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast