Thread: The End Game (M) (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The End Game (M) (OOC)

Heya, I'm Zoe & I am new to RPA!
    I thought what better way to start my account on here than making a new RPG! (which I hope does well) So I hope you enjoy & join my first RPG!

THE END GAME

This RP is rated M as it may contain the following:
    • Curse words
    • Sexual Themes
    • Gore & Violence

Introduction
    Alien Invasion! It’s been everywhere! Everyone knows and is fully aware of the alien take over. The year is 2037 and prior to three months ago it was simply Earth; everyday was a normal casual day. That was until monsters touched down from the heavens above. Villages, towns and even massive cities have been ransacked and abandon. The food and medicine are running short. It is officially one for all; survival of the fittest.
    People who have seen these monsters have little to tell about them. They are hideous, strong and disgusting looking. Taller than any human height recorded down and a blue green coloured tint. Their growl is deafening with saliva filled snarling mouths. Their arms are big; easy to catch their next target and their claws are sharp, could cut anything in half. These aliens roam freely at night trying to catch the next unlucky soul to become their meal. These monsters are unstoppable, unbeatable and continue to come in vast amounts, killing anything in its path.
    It is now up for a team to survive and find a solution on how to rid these monsters from their planet.

Alien Monster Preview:

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nickname (if Applicable):
    Picture:
    Description:

Rules:

• Follow RPA main rules.
    • No one liner! (at least 3 lines)
    • Try and keep on top of this RPG & not leave anyone hanging
    • I am able to move on without someone if they haven’t read or commented in over a certain period of time.
    • Have FUN!

(PS- This RP is set within America)

My Character:
    Name: Meredith O’Connell
    Nickname (if Applicable): MJ
    Where are they from? Ireland
    Pic:
    Description: At the age of 18 after not getting into the universities she had chosen, Meredith moved away from the trusting warmth of her parent’s home in Galway and travelled across the world to start her independent adult life in America. Her dream country! Growing up in a traditional strict family lifestyle it was different for her after landing in America, but she was willing to give anything a shot to make her success begin. All of her life she had been sheltered and spoilt. After all she was the only child of the O’Connell family. She grew up trusting everyone and everything in front of her, even though that got her hurt multiple times in her life. She believed (and continues to believe) that other’s needs must be fulfilled before her own. MJ is known to place her heart on the line thus leading her to be well use to heartbreak. Though she puts her trust of other easily, she has a nasty feisty side to her. Her ultimate flaw when it comes to people annoying her or when she’s mad; she lashes out at everyone. She’s a fire cracker deep inside.

Characters Accepted:
    Last edited by zoeanne; 08-21-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

That may not be a raccoon in your garbage late at night! I wanted to orbital drop off some links to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already devised a submission, feel free to teleport it to the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help projecting a holobanner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are scanned everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP on the main screen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Congratulations!

Your thread has been featured as:

For the week of 08/25/2016

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!

New Forum Person
    Any XD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This sounds really interesting! Could I join?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this seems interesting, may I reserve a spot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This sounds like it could be quite interesting. If it is still open, I'd like to join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm interested. Very interested. When should we get to posting characters?