Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Formal Affair{M]{DamoniquexNumbers} IC

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Yeah, that sounds like Damien, alright. Since he moved out of the house, we haven't exactly seen much of each other. I'm a surgeon, up at Westbrook General, and got married right out of medschool, and don't have much time for the family between all of that. Vince, our middle brother, is finishing up at law school, out of state. Between the two of us mom and dad have a tendency to forget he exists." Michael explained self-consciously, figuring that regardless of how it made them look, it was the truth exactly as his brother would tell it himself.

"I'm glad he ended up here, though, Alura seems to get that the best place for him is on the end of a short leash, and just having a good reason not to fuck up should keep him out of the worse kinds of trouble. And just having friend's around has done wonders for his mood. It's like he's a while new person, here." He went on with a chuckle before his expression became serious, noticing Damien was no longer paying attention to them, busy trying to learn to aim a dart properly from Donovan.

"You seem like an alright person, Tessa. Would it be too much to ask you to keep an eye on him for me? This is Damien's first real relationship and he might be jumping the gun a bit with the commitment. I know it would be hard, taking sides, your Alura's friend too, but try not to let him get his heart busted up too badly. Under all the angst and with, he's got pretty fragile emotions. Don't let her try to make him what he isn't." He explained, not looking at Tessa anymore and instead watching his brother intently, how at ease he seemed to be now, almost confident. It definitely wasn't the Damien he knew growing up, but something had changed in him since he's been here. But Michael couldn't put a finger on what.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I wouldn't worry about your brother. Alura will make sure he is careful and will make sure that he becomes a good person like he should be. Someone who people will know by name, by rumor, by reputation. He will surpass anyone in your family, especially if him and Alura end up marrying each other. Even if they don't though, just being known as someone who wanted dated Velt, will increase both his and your families status, by a large amount. As for becoming something that he isn't. Ever thought that maybe while he was with your family, he was forced to be something he wasn't. I heard about the other brother." She didn't really. At least not from him. She had remembered seeing something about their family dynamics from before she was a vampire, on the news.

"What if he turns into someone you don't like? What will you do then? Will you try to take him away from here? What if he doesn't want to go with you and instead likes who he is now and who he is becoming?" She was curious to know. Once the velts owned you, there was no getting away from them. They owned you for life, as long as you lived, and vampires were immortal technically. The only way to escape them was to die.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345