Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magically inclined IC pg-13 (AcrusxNeutrally Choatic)

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Marie
    Marie nodded, "This place is amazing and it's nice to meet you too." She said an sat on her bed, wondering if it would be rude to ask what she was hoping to be. She wasn't planning on asking about her family, that could possibly lead to places she didn't want to go too. "So, what kind of familiar are you hoping to bond with? I mean, I know most of us are probably a few years off from actually bonding with anything, but any ideas on what you would want yours to be?" She asked curiously, thinking that was probably a fairly safe topic to touch on.

Nina
    Nina blinked, "you haven't?" She asked, and tilted her head and thought for a moment. "Well, maybe that is a good think. Sis says there aren't alot of them left, betting that is because well..." she looked at Dagger, "well they aren't exactly what most people consider normal." She knelt down and gave the odd creature a hug, "not sure how they came about, but they just do their best to survive. Just like any of us" she said. Before, turning back to Jaden, "where they come from?" She repeated, going silent for a moment and tilted her head slightly. Like she was listening to a voice.

Then said slowly, "Have you ever heard of the Leokunor Ruins? I believe the largest population of MortaVitas are about a week West of the ancient civilization. The valley is pretty barren, but I guess that is part of the reason they are so safe. No one comes near it, though I can't imagine it would make finding food easy." She ended and looked back to Jaden, smiling at his eagerness to learn. She loved meeting people she thought were like her.
    Last edited by Arcus; 09-02-2016 at 03:30 AM.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Reagan*
    Reagan leaned back, sprawling across her bed with a smile. "It really is. I'll have to be careful so that my dad doesn't pull me out." She sighed, frowning at the idea. He'd warned her already so he obviously expected her to do something whether it was blowing up a classroom or something else. She was about to say something else but immediately forgot when Marie asked about familiars. "Familiars?" Reagan sat up, lighting up with a new energy. "I'm actually thinking an imp would be great. Can you imagine how useful it would be in retrieving ingredients?" Reagan grinned. "What about you?"

*Jaden*
    Jaden shrugged with a small frown, look down at Dagger. "Yeah. I'd hate it if people ended up hurting these guys. They look really cool. People tend to be afraid of the unknown." He personally wouldn't mind taking care of one but he didn't want to seem rude in voicing his opinion. He didn't know what kind of customs MorsaVitas had and he didn't want to overstep his boundaries in case he made someone upset. Someone being Dagger...

"Leokunor Ruins? I have actually." His family kept an almost worrisome amount of books about the different ruins and burial grounds of old witches and Warlocks. He was pretty sure he'd read about it somewhere. "And I suppose. Wouldn't it make it easier though? You know, less competition and all that." Jaden gave her a small smile. It only made sense but...

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Marie

She smiled, "Ya, I guess they would be pretty helpful at gathering ingredients." She said, before thinking for a few moments, "I'm not sure. Maybe a Furyhound of somekind or one of those dragons the size of cats people have been talking about." She said still half in thought, "Honestly though, so long as I don't end up with a shifter as a familiar. I think I'll be happy." She gave a little shiver at the word shifter.

It wasn't like she had anything against the species as a whole, just that the only one she has ever met... Well, she is her brothers' familiar and has gotten Marie to call her sister. June is a good person, she just terrifies Marie for reasons she doesn't want to think about.

Before shaking her head and smiling back, "What are you going to be?" She asked with a big smile, rolling off her bed and pulled out a few snacks from her bags. "

Nina

Nina shrugged, "I guess, but I'm not sure there is alot of food out there and even then. Even if there is, it isn't like they can leave the area for long." She said and sighed, before smiling at Jaden, "Thanks for talking with me. Alot of people would be put off by Dagger," she looked at the young MortaVitas, who was in the middle of a great big yawn.

Before looking back to Jaden, "I'm sorry, have I been keeping you from something?" She asked worriedly, remembering he had been walking around when she found him.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Reagan*
    Reagan honestly couldn't blame Marie for her preference in familiars. And her wish against having a shifter familiar. Shifters were actually kind of scary. Her father used to have a shifter familiar before something happened and it went rogue. They ended up having to lock it up somewhere since shifters were so difficult to destroy. Reagan kind of felt bad for the poor creature wherever it was. "Furyhounds and small dragons? You sound like my kind of person." Of course neither of those would be of any use to Reagan... Well, maybe the dragon would be able to heat things up but that was about it. An imp would be so much more useful.

Reagan perked up at the question, laying her head on her arms. "I want to be an alchemist. My mom and dad use magic but I prefer the science of mixology." She shrugged, her eyes on the snacks that Marie withdrew from her bag. She desperately wanted to ask for some but didn't wish to be rude. She resigned herself to quiet suffering.

*Jaden*
    Jade still wasn't quite sure how such things would work but he could always look it up in the library when he got the chance... That is if this place even had a library and he could actually find it. Maybe he should just get a map. "Yeah. I guess the magic around that place is woven into their genetic make-up." Kind of like someone messed with a tapestry and made a strange picture but no one could undo the damage because it would destroy the entire thing. Jaden paused in his thoughts to give Nina another friendly smile. "Oh, don't worry about it. It's fun to talk with you. I really don't mind. Besides, Dagger looks really cool." He paused, glancing towards the spires that rose up above the trees. "I was honestly just walking around for the sake of walking. If you'd like, I could wait for you and we could explore the grounds. It'd be nice to have a friend."

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Marie
    She smiled, looked over to the girl. Noticing her eyeing the snacks and pulled a few more out of her bag. Tossing them towards her roommate. "Help yourself," she said, "I made sure to bring plenty." Marie ended with a chuckle, before tilting her head. "Cool, I'm going for a witch. Maybe we can switch a few recipes," She said and munched on a few chips. Before adding half in thought, "what I love about Witches is they have such amazing flexibility." Crunching on another chip, licking the crumbs from her lips and wondered if she had remembered to pack that spell book she had found in the attic of one of their houses.

Nina
    She blinked and tilted her head, "ya I suppose that could be part of it." She said, before smiling at the prospect of having a new friend. Then started nodding so fast you would think her head would fall off. Before shooting inside and running towards her room. Where she dropped off what little bags she had and ran back down.

Dagger watched Nina take off, but didn't move. Instead he let out a great big yawn, knowing that she would be back soon. So instead just spent the time stretching and letting out a bored yawn. Then looked questioningly up towards the new stranger.

When Nina arrived, she was out of breathe. Even so, she was wearing a big ole smile. "ready"

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

*Reagan*
    Reagan jolted back. She hadn't expected to be offered anything and fumbled to catch what was tossed to her. She only just managed to grab them before they dropped to the ground. "Oh! Thank you." She opened the bag, picking out a few chips and chowing down. "A witch, huh? That sounds pretty cool. I could teach you how to make a potion that turns people into frogs." She grinned. True, she didn't know any potion recipes that could turn people to frogs and it was slightly stereotypical considering Marie wanted to be a witch but it was the first thing that came to Reagan's mind. Hopefully it could get a laugh or two. "I mean, I don't know any recipes like that but I know one that turns your skin green if you eat it. It's not even permanent."

*Jaden*
    Jade was a bit taken aback by the sudden energy Nina had, though there was a moment he worried that her head might fall off from all of her nodding. He grinned, watching as she turned and dashed off for her room, his hand up for a parting wave. "I-i'll just wait here then..." Jaden let his hand drop to his side, glancing around awkwardly before his eyes fell to take a look at Dagger. "Hi." He wasn't quite sure what the look was for but perhaps he would figure out later. It could just be the MortaVita trying to judge his character. He didn't know. After several silent moments, Nina was coming back.

Jaden gave her a bright smile, turning towards the school building and motioning her forward with a hand. "Come on then you two. We'll need to pick up a map beforehand but after, we're free to look around as much as we want."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12