Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ♪♫[R] Awakening a Demon ~Daemon x SpookyKid ♫♪

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'm sorry I did that...let me make it up to you" he lifted both of her legs around his hips easily, kissing all over her face and neck sensually, his eyes hooded lustfully as he started toward the bed, "I will treat you like the queen you are" he growled, laying her on the bed as his clothes seemed to shed from his body, leaving his briefs in place.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, sci-fi, dark, fantasy, supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She squeaked in surprise wrapping her arms around his neck. Tori wrapped her legs around his waist, her lips rubbed against his. She looked at him startled when his clothing appeared to vanish. With almost inhuman speed she managed to put a few feet between them and held out a hand to block him.

"You can tuck me in," she said pulling back the blankets and slipping in. Blushing she patted the spot next to her. One eyebrow was raised to dare him to push his limits. Sexy and inviting as he was, Akuma was still in the dog house.
    Last edited by SpookyKid; 10-22-2016 at 03:53 PM.
    “Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment”
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He was surprised as she resisted, then slumped slightly, nodding, "alright, I don't want to push it" he lay next to her over the covers, pulling the cover to her neck, "good night, I'll be here protecting you, sleep well" he lay on his back, crossed his hands over his chest, and closed his eyes, he looked altogether like a dead man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Because your brain always goes straight to sex, even when you're in trouble" she muttered, her eyes dark with exhaustion. Tori curled herself against him, resting her head on his chest with a soft yawn. She probably would have proceeded to throw a leg over him, however he'd decided not to climb into the covers with her. In her typical fashion she proceeded to sprawl across him, claiming him in her own way. Nuzzling against his neck she observed his dead like appearance. If she was a normal female she supposed that she'd be bothered by it, but to her it was just Akuma.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Akuma lay there, awake but asleep, never moving, but always watching. He let her sprawl over him and claim him for herself, he smiled, chuckling to himself. He decided to turn his attention to outside the castle-like fortress, hearing the night sounds, no abnormal presences, a normal night...for the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Waking several hours later she stretched, immediately noting the cool temperature in the room she curled back up. "Close the window" she grumbled burying herself into his side and one of the many pillows on the bed. There were no windows to be had, but the castle probably wasn't designed with a delicate human in mind. Victoria was lazily rousing from her slumber. Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself staring at his jaw line and ear. Feathering kisses up his jaw she pulled away to yawn.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He chuckled as she ordered the window to be closed, "you awake?" he asked tiredly, feeling her kisses along his jaw, "good, I'm very tired" he yawned, turning to wrap her in his arms, keeping her warmth with him, "stay with me for now" he said tiredly, nuzzling into her neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I don't want to be awake" she murmured burying her fingers in his hair and smoothing it down sweetly. When his arms wrapped around her, she shifted with a happy soft noise to get comfortable. The nuzzle against her throat made her whimper softly and pull him closer. "Sounds nice" she muttered drifting back to sleep.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He didn't even breathe, his body wrapped around her was cold but not stiff, he planned to sleep until sundown, at which time he would rise and check all of his defenses and get reports about the whole of the fortress, food, water, blood, every necessity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sleeping with his cool body was soothing, like flipping ones pillow over to the cool side. She mused their differences in body temperature and sleepily pulling him around her. Instead of being disturbed or bothered she was delighted. Tori clung to sleep desperately wanting to remain curled with him for as long as possible. There was something distinctly vulnerable about him as he slept that gave her butterflies.
    ― Rumi

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast