Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M|IC] A New Beginning (Kourtney & SpookyKid)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy/Supernatural, & Medieval
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M|IC] A New Beginning (Kourtney & SpookyKid)

OOC

Carina sat at the bar's counter blankly. Her thoughts were scattered and contemplating as she twirled a clear glass of liquor in her hand. It being past midnight, 2 a.m. at that, didn't seem to phase her as she continued to sit and drink. Little to her caring, she was still in the newly born city of the vampires after two weeks. Fortunately for her, they wouldn't sense her, a werewolf, in their territory for a while now. Unfortunately for them, it was a full moon. Where she and her kind were the strongest. Carina seemed to be taking much interest to the vampire home and enjoying her stay a little too much as throughout the weeks she tore apart the fleshes among their kind. The memories caused a sly smile to form on her pink lips. Therefore, she was hungry and drunk.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a presence behind her who in which tapped on her shoulder. In attempt to get her attention, she took the last and final sip from her liquor glass before swiveling on her swivel chair in order to face him. Crossing her legs while holding up the empty glass in her hand, she raised an eyebrow. "May I help you sir?" She asked lowly.

"Nah, I just wanted to tell you that you look rather stunning tonight. Sure sparked my attention in this quote on quote bustling bar. May I accompany you with a drink?" Carina wasn't flattered by the man's attempt to whoo her in any way, but she played it off with a convinced expression. "I know what else you can accompany me with." She mentioned with an encouraging smile towards the fanged creature. "Like...?" The man responded with suspicion. "A wolf is hungry tonight." She told him simply as she squeezed the glass till it shattered onto the floor. Surprisingly not cutting her hand, she picked up a chunk of glass while grabbing the back of the vampire's shirt in the process. As she lead the man out with the back of his shirt and a piece of glass to his throat, she laughed. "You shouldn't be so friendly." The girl commented as her wolf side was triggered. The man then made the stupidest choice ever, to run.

"Oh I sure love a chase." Carina spat out through her gritted teeth as her change began to take its place. Long, but less painful, she found her body take place of a tan wolf full of mixture. Catching the scent of the young vampire through her heightened senses, she took off after him. Rushing through the woods, dodging trees, the bar seemed to be in the middle of no where. The terrain which was similar to her own was quite easy to navigate through. Spotting the worked up vampire, she lunged forward. Tackling the helpless vampire to the ground, she dug her razor sharp teeth into his flesh to rip every limb and body piece from him. The vampire pleaded and begged for his escape. What a foolish boy, she thought to herself.

After doing so, she triggered to change back into her human form so that she wouldn't attract any unwanted visitors. The girl gazed down at the bloody mess she had created of the vampire, admiring her kill. "Sad." Carina said simply, before walking away from the scene. As if she was dusting off her hands, she sighed in relief. Many remains of vampires were found scattered around their city in the past week, but the crimes yet still not traced back to her. Hopefully these mass killings send a message, not just the fact I was bloodthirsty. She almost felt sickened as her thoughts used the words frequently used towards the vampires. But then again, she didn't exactly care.

Because of her inner lethal fuel, must of been part of the reason why she found herself in the bed of the one of the most dangerous vampires in history, whom many fear, two weeks back after a hard drinking night unable to remember anything from before. And the fact of how it had happened. Thinking back to it, instead of running, I wish I tore that motherfuckers head off while I had the fucking chance. She fumed in her mind as she pulled the hood of her jacket up to cover face. But she had to admit, she wasn't feeling entirely all herself. She didn't remember herself being this heartless in the end.
    Last edited by Kourtney; 09-25-2016 at 05:16 AM.
    Credits to the amazing Kicks! // "Believe in yourself and all that you are -- know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."

romance, sci-fi, dark, fantasy, supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn was good at listening, he sipped from the dark bottle in front of him and listened to the bustle of the bar around him.

"Are you even listening?" The girl was indignant, her previously flapping arms crossed across her chest and she narrowed her eyes.

"No" He answered honestly tipping his bottle back. When she let out an indignant squawk and began to lecture him on how he needed to be more aware he found himself tilting his bottle back again and giving her a lazy smile.

"Sof." He murmured softly, arching an eye at her. "There have been hundreds of years worth of massacres and gorey vampire attacks. I don't think you need to remind me. I will be careful and look into the most recent one. I'm aware it was in my territory" His reaction would be very different if it had been a member of his menagerie. However, this was a vampire who'd wandered into his territory uninvited. He would have been dead by his hand anyway.

Visibly Sofie deflated and pounded on the bar top gaining the bartenders attention. She held up a finger and was rewarded with a new bottle. "I will look into it" Finn placed his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair earning a half smile. "I always look after our people" He reminded her. Even though he appeared to be collected and not interested in the situation his bran had already begun to analyze and dissect the attacks. He'd be a fool to think that a vampire was doing the killings. Vampires were strong, but the attacks had been getting more brutal with the moon's transitioning into its apex. It had to be a werewolf. It was a curious thought to be sure. As few wolves strayed into vampire territory.

Even more curious was his brothers growing rage. He was normally a nuisance, and Finn was careful to discourage his people in regards to interacting with him. However, recently he'd gone on a rampage and begun to wipe out his own menagerie. He lifted his bottle to his lips and took a long pull. It was bitter and cool, he nursed the bottle against his lower lip for a moment before tipping it up again. Rowland Féroce was a monster. Their sire Margeux might have been the only thing keeping him in control He'd considered her a monster but when facing Rowland he knew that she was but a babe in comparison to him.

He excused himself from the company of Sofie and the other bar patrons and made his way out into the dimly lit night of the city. The bustle of the bar behind him was pleasant but he wanted solitude to think through the latest problem with Rowland. He was angry, but he was unsure of what had set him off. He paused running a hand through his hair and smoothing it back. The first of his menagerie started dying two weeks ago. Meaning two weeks ago they had somehow failed him, but how he was unsure. He needed more information.
    “Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment”
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was cold and dark. But fortunately for her, being a werewolf gave her the ease of nighttime vision. Her eyes glowed a bright gold with a black rim in the darkness. It was quite noticeable, but she was alone. Thankfully. Such colored eyes during a full moon was just too obvious. The once a month full moon felt like a curse to most. Without choice, your true form would fight you to linger till morning. Therefore, Carina usually drunk her overwhelming urges off, struggle to fight the transition, or just give in. Tonight seemed to be all three.

As she continued her journey away, she wrapped her jacketed arms around her to block the cold. Failing, she groaned in response. The wind was rather chilly and uncomfortable. As she walked, she noticed smoke in the distance. Curiosity overcame her as she ventured forward just before being greeted by burning flames between the raging land of trees. "Campfire?" She asked herself quietly as her feet led her deeper into the woods. Hopefully whoever started it is elsewhere for the time-being, the girl thought to herself.

Carina approached the fire. She let the heat travel through her as her nostrils let in the sweet smell of burning wood and smoke. "Hello?" No response. "Hellooo!" She only grew impatient. She could already sense the presence of two. But a few minutes later, the two revealed themselves which brought a small welcoming smile to her face. The faces of a young boy and his father seemed shocked, confused, nervous, afraid, everything. They must of saw my eyes. I mean they aren't hard to pass by. She told herself in the "crooked" brain of hers. "May I use your campfire for a bit?" She asked simply while gesturing towards the fire.

"You're the... rumored w-wolf who is causing all these m-massacres across our c-c-city, aren't you-u?" The young vampire boy stammered. His voice was shaky and his father only peered down at him with the little concern. "I don't like to call it that. Just sending a message across. No, I'm not going to kill you." Carina rolled her eyes while kneeling down in front of the child with laughter. "I don't really have a knack for snapping kids necks." She commented with a wink. "Plus, I'll be leaving soon so no worries." She smiled, but her eyes darted to the father who was slowly pulling his cellphone from his pocket. His intentions seemed to be to contact someone of her presence. Whether they believed that she was the true murderer who caused a good dozen of deaths among their species, her kind was forbidden in their city. Same rule applied for the vampires in hers. "And lad, I wouldn't do that either." Her eyes were hard on the man who seemed to show little to no fear. Her expression only came off threatening. The man only seemed to underestimate her and ignored her warning as he dialed numbers on his keypad. "Okay then." She pouted as she snatched the phone from the man's hands to throw it to the ground. Stomping into the device with the heel of her boot with great force, she gave a sly smile back up at him. "Oops." She giggled. She didn't wish for her cover to be blown.
    Last edited by Kourtney; 09-26-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    Credits to the amazing Kicks! // "Believe in yourself and all that you are -- know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn found himself wandering the city. It was his to look over. The occasional guard would be posted here or there but nothing major. Tonight the vampires were weary and on guard. After the recent massacres he had also been more aware than usual. Tonight the werewolf would be most powerful. He needed to be alert and his people needed to be aware. He didn't wish to lose anyone this night. Tomorrow once it was safer for his kind he'd send a party to scour ever inch of his territory.

-------------------
    Rowland was angry, furious. His men had simply watched the female wolf leave. They'd done nothing to stop her and now she was running about the city killing his men one at a time. When he'd found the bloody gore of one outside his door the morning after he'd decided the only way to deal with her was to keep his men on their toes. He started killing them just after the surprise on his doorstep. Holding one of the incompetent men before the others he spent a good deal of time carefully playing away his skin. Shred by shred, until the vampire begged for the sun. But he wasn't finished he locked him away in the dungeons to rot and scream. A reminder for the rest of his menagerie. Failure was not acceptable.

When no one turned up a hint of the werewolf over the next few days he'd picked the lead of his guards. He'd chosen his right hand man and continued down the ranks. No one was safe, He wanted them to know that. He was careful not to intrude upon any menagerie than his own. He was already feared by his kind. To press them any further might cause them to turn on him. And, he needed time to rebuild his ranks. Far too many of his men had fallen by his hand.

He'd chosen her very carefully. She'd been plied with alcohol and lured to his bed with the most cruel of intentions. A most beautiful experiment. Should she live through his lust she might carry one of his young. It was uncommon for a vampire and a werewolf to consort. No one had heard of two having a child, but he'd been very careful.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Carina made the decision on her own. Positioning herself to sit on the ground, she scooted herself closer to the fire. Her eyes watched the flames dance. It was cold, but the fire sent warmth throughout her body. She only sighed in pleasure. The two behind her only kept their guard up.

Carina had no idea when she was going to return back to her pack or when they'd come searching for her. They must of got word that she been MIA for two weeks now. Groaning, she was only reminded. Shit... I have night patrol tonight. No, not night patrol for the pack as usual. Night patrol in the human world. Afraid that she was losing her humanity, she decided to obtain a job elsewhere away from supernaturals a year ago. But being a police officer might of not been the best option, it was yet still satisfying. For a matter of fact, it was easy.

As she was lost in her thoughts, she began to hum before she realized one thing. The two were gone. Snapping out of it, she jumped back to her feet. "Fuck!" Cursing loudly, she then groaned. "They must of went to alert someone. Why would I let them escape? And alive? I'm so stupid." She noted as she ran in the direction she had thought they went. There was no scent of them and that worried her. "Goddammit Carina!" The girl panted. Choosing to flee, she started to run in hopes of escape before anyone could locate her.

As the girl ran, she felt herself cramping up. She felt unease and dizzy. Deciding to stop for a small break, she leaned herself up against the nearby tree. She only rested her forehead against her forearm which was placed against the tree. Suddenly she became to feel nauseous. Breathing in and out, she tried to relax herself. She had no idea what was happening, but she did her best to survive through it. Holding her stomach, Carina felt such rise. Turning and leaning over, she began to vomit. "What the hell..." Her voice trailed off as she wiped her mouth in the process. Disgusting, she recalled to herself.
    Last edited by Kourtney; 09-28-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn sighed tucking his leather jacket around himself. It wasn't necessary for vampires to protect themselves from the cold however, it could be uncomfortable. He was making his rounds down one of the few remaining brick roads when a young male and his father came bounding from the forest. They moved to dart past him at inhuman speeds but he caught the boy by the back of his shirt and lifted him. Now almost nose to nose with the boy her flashed a fanged smile. "Where are the two of you off to so fast?" He practically purred, there was something about being on patrol that brought out the inhumanity in Finn.

"A w-wolf!" the boy cried in panic, trying to catch his breathe. Finn held the back of his shirt and patiently waited for him to continue. "There's a she-devil in the woods" he cried his hands rising up to grip the other vampires wrist and attempt to tear free. Finn clicked his teeth and let out a sigh. Wolves tended not to leave their own territory and if they did they surely did not enter vampire territory. The wolves that he dealt with before that entered his territory were sick or demented. As thought their beast had taken control and they survived on the thrill of blood and flesh alone. Not so much unlike a vampire in blood lust, he mused the thought briefly. Finn lowered the boy to the ground and looked to his father.

"Master, Finn." the vampire he assumed was the young ones father straightened and looked at Finn wearily. Vampires who showed their fangs were either in the midst of blood lust, or new. Seeing as Finn had claimed the title of master over a century ago he was willing to bet it was the latter. "Not to worry, just hunting" Finn assured him noticing the look that the elder vampire was beginning to take. "I'm patrolling tonight" he reassured again. "was this the direction the two of you were coming from?" He motioned to the forest behind them. "Or did you take a turn?"

The elder vampire nodded his head slowly. "We ran.. Didn't take the time to think about turning. The city was close enough we thought we might have a chance of escaping rather than evading her." Finn nodded his head approvingly. "Best take up residence inside until the moon has passed" With that he darted off into the forest.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Carina couldn't help but turn so that her back was faced to the tree. Scooting herself to the ground, she let out a sigh. She couldn't help but feel ill. Her stomach bubbled with pain and her head was pounding. As she sat with her back up against the tree, she held her stomach while hunching over. Doing her best to relax herself, she quietly sang a rather common song that the pack sang to send their pups to sleep.

As she did so, her thoughts ran across the man and the boy. Where could they possibly go? She was frustrated with the vampires but also the state of her health. It was only holding her back. Not too long later, she decided it was time to get back onto her feet. She had no idea where they had went, but best to be safe and get out of this region. As she walked, the girl only staggered. Keeping her stability, the trees held her somewhat balanced and she forwarded. Her mouth watered with disgust. She only felt weak. Weaker than she had ever been which caused her to groan.

Cursing, Carina stopped in her tracks to lean over. Slowly her legs buckled beneath her and she fell onto her knees. As she continued to vomit, she scrambled to pull her brunette hair out of the way. As she stopped, she slowly lifted her head up to look up at the pitch black sky. Giving it another second to collect herself, she did her best to regain what she had lost. "What the hell is wrong with me?" She had asked herself while wiping her mouth once again.

Getting an idea, she stopped abruptly. The image of her wolf form caused her to boil with curiosity. "Must be the moon." She thought out loud as she positioned herself. Maybe I'll feel much better in my wolf, she stated to herself while her wolf form fought her in the inside. Letting it out, she felt herself changing. But with much more pain than before. Falling back onto fours, she screamed. The pain made her knock in and out of consciousness as she changed. It was a slow process on a full moon. Usually on a full moon, everything would be quicker and senses heightened which alarmed her now. She was fine before, but a wreck now. It made no sense to her. But pushing it away, she found herself whimpering as her wolf form trotted her way into the tall brush. The grass tickled her nostrils as she collapsed the ground. Sneezing, Carina curled up as she nuzzled her stomach with her muzzle.
    Last edited by Kourtney; 10-01-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn pushed low hanging branches out of his face, it was easy to follow the vampires tracks. They'd been in a hurry and left quite the trail to follow for his trained eye. He was thankful that it had been cool and rainy out recently. Whenever he seemed to lose their trail the hint of footprint would have him on track again. He found himself freezing. The unnatural stillness that accompanies the undead overtook him. The wind carried the ghostly hint of wolf song. Tilting his head in the direction of the peculiar noise he found himself leaving the trail. There was plenty of night, if he didn't find the wolf he'd simply start at the beginning. He shifted into the darkness of the trees, the slits in his eyes expanding allowing him to see in the dark.

The stench of upset stomach made him wearily move in a wide circle. The wolf had crashed around in the brush making a ridiculously easy mess. The sickening sweet smell of stomach bile made his nose wrinkle. Enhanced scent to a wolf was natural. Relying on his sense of smell was uncomfortable for him. But he'd do what he needed to, to ensure the safety of his territory.

Finn found the brush swept to the side by a creature much smaller than an upright human. He stalked forward pushing the brush to one side, the beam of moonlight through the trees was enough that his eyes returned to their usual cat slit state. "Wolf?" He held back the brush tilting his head slowly. An eyebrow raised and he sniffed the air experimentally. Rule of thumb was a wolf in vampire territory was sick with blood lust and on a rampage. His nose wrinkled in dis-taste she didn't smell of blood or meat. She smelled of fur and the lingering hints of sickness. Towering over her, he wondered how this wolf had managed to best so many.
    ― Rumi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Carina's head sprung up from her side at the sound of footsteps that only seemed to be nearing. Her wolf ears perked in response to the sounds. Staying alert, she slowly rose to her fours as her nose only wrinkled. The passer smelled of pleasing cologne and alcohol. The fragrance was almost uncontrollably delightful and the alcohol aroma was only faint. But the closer he had came, the easier she was to come to her senses. The man was quick, cautious, and attentive. His movements proved to be of supernatural kind. The way he picked up her tracks were remarkably smart which only worried things for her.

As she heard the rustling of the bush that was shielding her from the open, she slowly began to back up. Her head lowered and her lips curled. Baring her teeth and releasing a low rumble, her eyes glared until a man revealed himself. Soon her low rumbles turned into small growls while her tail fell between her back legs in distress. The voice seemed to be stern when he had said wolf but not yet harmful.

Carina pinned her ears as he began to approach causing her to remain weary. She couldn't help but notice the white fangs peeking through. Of course, she winced. She couldn't keep herself from thinking it would be much of a difference from her previous murder piles of vampires. But he almost seemed familiar, almost. Her thoughts drifted back to her stomach which began to grumble once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finn stood over her, his hands holding back the brush so that he could view her. She was average size for a wolf, but it was still impressive. She rose and backed up and he found himself intrigued. Carina moved like any predator would. Under the soft looking fur he had no doubt that the wolf would be heavy graceful muscle. He wasn't sure he'd ever approached a wolf who wasn't rabid, trying to tear out his throat. "So you're the rogue causing such a mess in my territory."

He dropped the brush, letting the branches snap back into position. They hid her form briefly from view and he circled around to get a look at her and keep his hands free. Her ears pinned back and her sharp teeth peaked at him in warning. Instead of retreating and thinking of self preservation he found himself all the more curious. The tuck of her tail indicated distress and he took several steps backwards to give her the room needed to step from the brush she'd tucked herself into.

Curiosity tugged at him and he found that he wanted to see her instead of kill her outright. "You have been killing in my territory." He supposed if it had been his own people he would be merciless. However, she'd managed to not nip even a single of his menagerie. Sniffing the air delicately he noted the stench of sickness still clung to her. She did not appear well. The strange vibration... odd grumbling from her stomach indicated as much as he suspected.
    ― Rumi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast