Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Tides of War ~Juni & Rising~

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Default [M] Tides of War ~Juni & Rising~

It takes one, to change the tides of war... for one side to gain favor over the other. This, is the reason that whenever a new Elemental is discovered... both Academies send forces to seek him or her out before the other. When a new element is produced, an unseen beacon resonates throughout the world. It is unseen, but it does not go unnoticed.

An ancient prophecy was foretold that warriors of six would tip the tides of war... warriors with abilities unlike any other, each possessing a different Element and each a Master of their element. After such prophecy was told, each division- the Ethyrl, dubbed to those who wished for peace, and the Abyss for those who wished to rule- began seeking out new Elementals by any means necessary. For centuries, the Academy of Abyssal Arts fought alongside the Academy of Ethyrl Arts to gain new recruits for their respective leaders. These academies are responsible for the development of the Elemental powers, and for seeking out any who have potential to match the Six described in the prophecy.

Where Elementals end up... is entirely up to them. At first, they are recruited by whichever side gets to them first- but once they have gained knowledge, it is not uncommon for those with power to switch sides.

Juni's Characters

Academy of Abyss

Name: Brielle Odetta L’Naire
    Affiliation: Abyss

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Brielle 

Element: Fire

Academy of Ethyrl

Name: Julietta Hermine Lovella
    Affiliation: Ethyrl

Appearance:

Spoiler: Julietta 

Element: Earth

Name: Gwri Hedley Florentine
    Affiliation: Ethyrl
    Appearance:

Spoiler: Gwri 

Element: Electricity
    Last edited by Froggy; 09-27-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Illian
    Affiliation: Ethryl
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Illian 

Element: Air
    =============

Name: Kyo
    Affiliation: Ethryl
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Kyo 

Element: Water
    ==============

Name: Oryan
    Affiliation: Abyss
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Oryan 

Element: Metal
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 09-28-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Everything was new. The people, the sights, the sounds- even the air itself seemed... different. Everything had changed from that fateful moment... the moment that fire had erupted from within her, and quite literally exploded upon her attacker. It had been a horrifying event, but now... she was at a school with others like her. As she understood it, she would be trained in how to use her powers to keep world order- to maintain life as they knew it, under the leader of the Abyss.

She still wasn't sure how she felt about that part.

Her parents didn't have a choice, nor did she. They weren't paying for her education, rather... it was a protective measure for both herself and others. It was surreal.

Her room was number three hundred and fifty six. It hadn't taken her long to find, but now that she was settling in... it still didn't feel like home. It was a military school. She was alienated from everything she had once known, once loved... and she was still coming to grips with why. It was the first day of school, and she wasn't ready for it. She wanted to run, to run and never be found again- but that was impossible.

So she sighed and grabbed her bag, filled with books and writing material- and headed towards her first class. History. It was bound to be interesting.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He was here. Finally, he had made it on campus. This “military” school was the last resort for him. Trouble seemed to follow him, but Kyo was determined to get the most out of whatever this place had to offer. Ethryl Academy, the school for people like him, for people who didn’t have any other options. At least that is what he thought as he grabbed his backpack and suitcases. All of his expensive items meant nothing here. All of his family’s wealth couldn’t save him here. Here he was alone, and here he would have to find out just how friendly he was. Kyo moved to close the door of the sedan as he positioned the strap of the backpack onto his shoulder.

“Well, here we go,” he said softly not paying attention to the other young adults like him. Specially selected to come here, he was feeling rather high of himself, that is until someone slammed into his back as he stood there looking up at the tall buildings that surrounded him upon entry through the Academy gates.

“WATCH IT!” he yelled swirling around to see a very attractive guy. At first he seemed awestruck but it quickly went away when the male spoke.

“WHAT KIND OF IDIOT STANDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING PATH?”

Kyo’s face turned from one of calm to one of irritation.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” Kyo responded as his muscles tightened and his eyes narrowed. By now the yelling between he and the stranger had caused nearby Academy students to draw near.

Illian had managed to make it to the Academy with only a few moments to spare before check in. He had been selected by this academy because of his special gifts. Control over air was something he had to learn to use without summoning a tornado by accident or causing winds strong enough to uproot houses to be unleashed. He had a long ways to go before mastering what he felt was something he knew nothing about, but he had a handle of how to use wha the knew.

Ethryl Academy had found him and wanted to help him gain more control. With a smile on his face, he stepped onto the campus in a hurry to make it to check in to get his schedule. He had graduated high school years ago, but this academy was more than a simple school, it was designed to do what he couldn’t on his own.

He rushed onto campus, moving through the wave of new students attempting to get to the office, a place where everyone was headed. Naturally he didn’t see Kyo who was standing in the middle of the path looking up at buildings. When they collided, Illian cursed under his breath and stood up. Kyo was very handsome, but his irritation with the guy overruled any flirting he may have done had they met on a different occasion.

When Kyo cursed at him, Illian snapped back with his own.

“FUCK OFF BRUH!” he spat opening his arms as if inviting Kyo to make a move.

“DO SOMETHING LIL BITCH!” Kyo retaliated ready to fight. One of them pushed the other and that was when things got bad very quickly. Punches were thrown and busted lips resulted before an official stepped in and separated the two.

“ENOUGH!” the official stated pulling Kyo and Illian apart, “You’ll have plenty of time to burn off your testosterone later. Right now you better get to check in!”

Kyo wiped blood from his lip and Illian did the same as they picked up their belonging from the ground, the crowd having dissipated upon the official’s arrival. Kyo cursed under his breath but backed away from Illian.

“This ain’t over playboy, believe that,” he warned as he turned and made his way to check in.

“Oh I’m countin’ on it bruh,” Illian replied watching Kyo walk off and realizing he had to check in still. He mentally kicked himself. He had already gotten into a fight and he just got to the Academy.

Kyo walked with a swiftness cursing under his breath at what had just happened. He was here to resolve his anger and grow, not fight someone he didn’t even know. He had made so much progress over the last couple of weeks and in one turn of events he had back stepped to the beginning.

The two arrived at the check in at the same time grabbing their schedules and their keys to their rooms. Their luggage would be waiting on them when they arrived. It seemed fate had a way of playing games. As they made their way to their rooms, it became apparent that they would be closer to one another than they’d like. Right across from each other as a matter of fact. Kyo’s room was One Twenty-Six and Illian’s room was directly across from his.

Ignoring one another, they entered their rooms and slammed their door.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Julietta stared at the paper in her hand, her body sore and sickly looking. Up until just the day prior, she had been hiking for months on the continental divide, trying to cross from the northern half to the bottom by foot. It had seemed like such an impossible task, and she had undergone every measure of physical and mental training possible to prepare for it- or so she'd thought.

The moment when she found herself stuck on an open mountainside in the middle of a devastating thunderstorm proved her wrong in so many ways. She'd almost died. The storm was more powerful than what her tent could handle and it had been whisked away by the wind, just as she'd set it up. Then the lightning had come, landing mere meters away from her. It was then that she had realized the danger she was in, alone, without shelter and with few trees to offer as lightning rods. When the next boom came, she threw her hands up and screamed, crouching down low.

That was just the prior evening, when the rock had surfaced around her to protect her. She'd slept that way through the storm, her body and belongings protected by the rock. When she awoke that morning she found others with her, and as soon as they had explained what had happened... they brought her to the school.

Now, her body was in shock. She wasn't built up to carry heavy loads or participate in strenuous physical activity. Her body had been, for the past few months, centered around walking. She was very fast and could average an utmost of twenty miles a day, and getting to her first class was no problem. As a result of the hike, she had a keen sense of direction and excellent foot speed. It was everything else that worried her.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oryan stepped onto campus with his turquoise tank top on and a pair of sweat pants, leaving nothing to the imagination. He had a backpack slung over one shoulder while his hair was braided reaching his shoulders. He had a soft smile on his face meaning that his day had started off well, and that he wasn’t really happy to be at the Academy. With a sigh, he watched as his luggage was scurried away by what he assumed to be the butlers of the academy. They were all dressed very nicely in suits that he was sure smelled of sweat. After all it wasn’t cold out today, and the sun beamed down on their heads. Somehow he managed to make it look sexy.

As he moved through the crowd of new arrivals, he couldn’t help but notice various people glance over at him. Some of them licked their lips while others seemed to undress him with their eyes. When it came to looks, Oryan was tremendously blessed. It didn’t take much for him to spark up a conversation with someone. Even straight men would question their sexuality after meeting him. Even with all that he was blessed with, he still remained humble and was the easiest going guy you’d ever meet. He first encountered his abilities when he was 18. It took Abyss a while to recruit him, but now that he’s here, he wants to learn more about what it is he can do.

It’s hard to concentrate when people are sexing you up with their eyes. Nonetheless, he made it to check in and obtained all his documentation and keys. His first class was History, a subject he excelled at in high school, so why would college level History be any different? After history he had physical training which he was sure would be tough. Life at Abyss would be interesting. He had just got here and things were already interesting. Two girls had managed to fight, one guy already gave him his number, and his history instructor seemed to catch a glimpse every time he caught eyes with him. Yes, this school was going to be interesting.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Gwri hated this. As calm of a person as he usually was, he felt the electricity running through his veins, igniting him on the inside as though he were on fire. He wanted to release it, to send it off in any direction he could- but he couldn't. He had already killed once, by mistake. He wouldn't kill again, not if he could help it.

School officials were on high alert, for he was one of the few that ran... one of the fewer that fought. Now, all eyes were on him as he clung to a book in his arms with a bag swung around his back. It was eerie. Finally, he made it to class. History, in a different sense. No, this wasn't the history he had grown up with- it was the history revolving this secret part of society, the ones with elemental powers.

If he felt he had a chance escaping the officials of this school and the other school, he would have fled, fought harder. When officials from the other school came and tried to take him by force... the choice was clear. He'd retreated, running back to those from Ethyrl. Except he'd ran into someone he didn't know, hadn't seen, and had killed them on site with a large bolt of lightning when they approached. He'd been scared, the other school had already tried to hurt him. Later, he'd discovered how grave of a mistake he had made.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Illian sat in his room looking over the various books and schedule he had. Removing a planner out of his bag, he began to jot down important dates for each of the things he was assigned to. He couldn’t get the encounter with Kyo out of his mind. He didn’t even know the guy, but he didn’t know how he’d function if they were in the same course. He knew what he had to do. Illian was always the type to try and make things right. He only hoped Kyo didn’t punch him in the face. Standing to his feet, he grabbed his backpack. He stuffed two books, one titled “Elemental” and another titled “Understanding Power” which fit inside his backpack easily. Apparently these books would help him understand the elements. Nonetheless, as he made his way out of his room, he heard the door across from his room close. His back to Kyo, he could tell the male was standing behind him. He turned around and sighed.

“Hey, you probably don’t want to hear anything I have to say,” Illian began exhaling before continuing. Kyo chimed in as nicely as he could.

“I mean we’re both grown, it was the heat of the moment and everything,” Kyo said trying to avoid eye contact, but eventually their eyes met and he gave a soft smile.

“Sorry man,” both of them said at the exact same time. They started laughing in unison before Illian crossed his arms.

“If anything you’re a good fighter,” Illian said with a smirk.

“Only good?” Kyo replied patting Illian on the shoulder, “catch me on a good day bruh.”

“Right,” Illian said extending the ‘ight’ in the word before turning to leave. “By the way, I’m Illian.”

“Kyo. Wish we would’ve met like this earlier.”

“Yea yea, what course you got?” Illian asked pausing to hear.

“Elemental something or another, you?”

“Same, I don't mind a little company if you’re up for it.” Illian said softly.

“Oh so you’re flirting with me now,” Kyo joked chuckling slightly. While it was true that Kyo was a heartthrob, and the girls always threw themselves at him, he did have a spot for guys as well. Illian identified as bisexual, but Kyo didn't use labels, he just went with what felt right.

“Nah, you cute and all, but nah, just figured since we’re both new might as well,” Illian said waiting on Kyo’s decision.

“SUUUUURE,” Kyo added before joining Illian on their walk to class. While they walked Kyo looked over at Illian. "So you think I'm cute?"

"Ugh," Illian replied before smiling to show he was joking. "You are maybe just a little bit sorta," was his response, a soft blush pressing against his face. Kyo noticed this and smiled.

"It's cool man, so I take it you're gay?" Kyo asked curious about the guy's sexuality.

"Well, I guess you can say I'm bisexual. I mean I have partook in some wild nights in high school."

"What kind of wild nights?" Kyo probed.

"Uh uh, not going into detail buddy boy. Besides, you haven't told me what you are. Most straight guys don't like compliments from other guys." Illian stated hoping he didn't offend.

"Yea you're right. I don't use labels though. Whatever feels right is right to me."

Illian stopped walking and turned to face Kyo. Kyo noticed Illian had stopped walking and looked at him with a concerned look.

"Did i say something wrong?"

Illian shook his head, "so what about this moment? Does it feel 'right' to you?" Illian was a big flirt and it was obvious when he started moving closer to Kyo who didn't move. They were so close, so very close that Kyo could smell the minty fresh breath coming from Illian's mouth. Their lips were only inches apart.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Kyo asked, Illian still not saying a word as he stepped closer. There was no more space between them, their chests touched and for a moment Kyo didn't know what was about to happen until he felt Illian's lips softly brush against his. He had closed his eyes, but when he opened them Illian had stepped away and was smiling ear to ear.

"Playboy huh?" Illian said as he turned to continue their walk.

"Tease," Kyo replied finally regaining his composure. "What was that by the way?"

"There's something about you Kyo. One minute we're fighting, the next moment we're walking to class together."

"Don't forget the you trying to kiss me part," Kyo added.

"If I wanted to kiss you I would have," Illian replied a sly smirk on his face.

"Then do it."
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 09-30-2016 at 02:38 PM.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Despite the circumstances she had been thrust into without much consent on her part... she was at least, grateful the first class hadn't been boring. History, while usually a dull and dreary subject in most cases, had proven to be quite fascinating. She found herself absorbing the knowledge like a sponge, as though a light had been lit in her eyes- knowledge was power, and she wanted as much knowledge as she could get... anything she could learn might help her return to her old life, if she was fortunate enough.

Brielle roamed through the halls, looking for her next class- the fight club. She was nervous about this, up until a mere few days ago when she discovered her powers she had never really been in a fight before, much less trained in such a physically demanding means.

Before long, she found herself lost in more ways than one. She couldn't tell one way from the other and felt very overwhelmed, despite having the map right in front of her. She had somehow managed to wander off course and it showed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Julietta's heart was racing, she was nervous and she wasn't ready. As the bell tolled for practical fighting to begin, she found herself staying in the back of the group- she didn't want to be there and it was clear. Her body wasn't fit for fighting, it was fit for walking. She hadn't realized the personal changes one went through during a thru-hike such as the one she had undertaken. Both the physical and mental changes. Though confident in most other areas in life, she felt like a fish out of water- or an worm fresh from the soil in her case. 'Please don't pick me first,' she thought as the instructor began speaking, looking for a pair to begin the first fight. Unfortunately... he did, for as much as she tried to appear invisible... he could see right through her. She stepped up meekly, trying to appear tougher than she felt but failing miserably.

"Any volunteers?" Professor McKlein asked, looking around the room after he had chosen his first student.

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Someone looks lost," a voice came from behind Brielle.

Oryan had finished History and was intrigued by what the course offered. Although the favoritism from the teacher didn't go unnoticed, he still felt accomplished for answering so many questions correctly. He only knew what he knew because of his upbringing. It wasn't uncommon for those of his family to develop gifts, and even though he was surprised when he utilized his for the first time, he knew there would be things he would have to do to make sure he knew how to do them. His parents told him stories about the gifts passed down from generation to generation. He guessed some of it had to be true due to the fact that the class had went over some of the things his parents talked to him about when he was younger.

Eighteen was a little late in the process for those who developed the gifts, but he found help in knowledge. As the class ended Oryan noticed a girl leaving. She was attractive, and she had seemed a little distant during class, but he couldn't help but feel as if she was anxious about something. Maybe she needed help or maybe she was just the anxious type. Sighing, he decided it best to avoid her for now. Fate had a different plan in mind. As he was heading to physical training, he ran into her, her eyes told the story. She was lost and he could tell she didn't know where she was going.

When she turned around after his initial introduction, he smiled.

"Hey you're in my history course right? I'm Oryan, and you are?"

========

"So you do want me to kiss you huh?" Illian, with a rather full grin, looked at Kyo who avoided eye contact.

"How did we get on this discussion anyway?" Kyo said trying to change the topic.

"Don't try to change the topic playboy," Illian said as they continued to walk. "Besides, you're only curious, but as the saying goes curiosity killed the cat."

"True that," Kyo replied glad Illian was letting him off the hook, at least he thought so before Illian twirled around, grabbed him by the side of the face and placed a soft gentle and faint worthy kiss on his lips. Kyo' hand reacted to instinct and rested on Illian's waist before Illian broke the kiss.

"See, nothing to it," Illian said with a wink. Kyo took a moment to process what had just happened. He laughed softly before shaking his head.

"Okay next time can you let me know," Kyo said wiping his bottom lip with his finger and kept walking. Illian laughed. He found it so amusing and Kyo could only shake his head. The guy was a flirt, that much was certain.

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast