Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 454647

Thread: Cold Hands, War[m] Heart [Namingtoohard & Fanatasia]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The prince would pout a little as his wife offered him the rest of the bottle, urging him to finish it off in a single go. Still, he would reach out and take it at her urging, though not without an objection. "Drinking alone is never as fun, though" he announced simply. Despite his words, though, Leith would do as he asked; downing the rest of the brew in a single go.

At her urging, Leith would also roll onto his back, allowing her to straddle him with a content and slightly smug grin. As he lay back, he allowed the empty bottle to slip from his fingers, rolling out of his hand and disappearing into the sheets of the bed...from his vantage point, at least.

"Well it's not as fun as I have to just tell you outright. " he answered simply, though his smugness remained. His hands slowly found their way to her thighs where they rested on either side of him, running his hands up and down their length slowly.

"Playing games is much more fuuuun" he would coo, laying his head back onto the mattress gently, though he kept both of his eyes fixed on her. Withdrawing one hand slowly, he would gesture in a small flourish, before pausing and frowning as nothing happened. After a quick shake of his hand, a small ice chess piece would blossom into existence - a queen, specifically. He would hold it up to the light for a moment, before setting it down beside him, paying it no further attention even as it fell.

"Not sure if I prefer the real or the fake games anymore. The real ones are more exciting, but so much more stressful. With actual things at stake" he mumbled softly, trailing off a little, before giving a bit of a dismissive shrug...or at least as much of one as he could manage from his position splayed out flat on his back.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aine grinned down at him, leaning down to trail kisses against his jaw. She paused, as he gestured something--squinting at the chess piece, before she listened to his statement. She reached to rest a hand on either side of his head, fingers rubbing his temples. She'd whisper, "Baby, are you telling me the thrill of the play, the thrill of the ploy, isn't what you want?" She leaned to nibble against his jaw, whispering, "We can talk, if you need."

The woman shifted to grind gently in place, against the man. She'd gaze down at him, fingers still rubbing his temples, before her fingers would trace against his cheekbones and jaw. Those gentle appendages found their way to his chest, and she braced herself gently; fingers splayed across his chest. With a soft coo, she leaned down to kiss him, nuzzling into him.

"I love the man who took great pride in his games." She whispered, as she nuzzled against his throat. "I loved the man who could out-strategize even the greatest foe." Aine's fingers curled into her husband's hair, and she whispered, "I love you, Leith. And if the real games are too stressful, you need to find a way to make them fun again."

"I won't have you giving up doing what you love," she murmured, pulling him upwards gently for another kiss. "You can't simply give up on something because you get scared--the kids and I, we'll take care of ourselves, always." She'd nip his earlobe, whispering, "Even if we can't take care of ourselves, I have complete faith in you, my love."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You misunderstand" the prince announced simply, though there was no hint of annoyance or anger in his voice. Indeed, not even so much as a questioning tone. Rather, just a simple statement, plain and direct. "The thrill is as strong as ever. I enjoy it as much as I ever have. There's just so much more at risk now. Things that I'm not willing to let go should I lose. Even if you say that nothing bad will come of it"

Despite the serious nature of their conversation, though, the prince couldn't help but relax under her seemingly expert touch. After so long it almost seemed like she knew just where he wanted her hands without him so much as breathing a word. Still, the prince found another problem within their current circumstances, even if he could get past his moral obligations.

"Besides, who am I to play against now? Matters in Neve are resolved, and we already hold power in Sinder. Who else am I to try and challenge?" He questioned simply, tilting his head a little. As he spoke, the prince reached out with a hand, as if trying to caress her cheek gently. Unless she leaned down slightly, though, brushing his fingertips against it was the most he would manage. "Unless you would have me antagonise one of the other nations. Or turn on my past brother"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Oh?" She murmured, chuckling softly as he continued to speak to her. She shifted her hips, hands splaying against his chest by this point. "Aren't you a sweetheart?" She whispered, nuzzling into him.

She grinned softly as he caressed her chick, whispering to him, "You're a doll." Her fingers dragged against his chest gently as she shifted her hips again, settling into place against him once again.

"Baby, baby, baby." She chided. "Baby. I want to expand Sinder." She leaned over him, gazing down at him silently for a second, lips hovering over his forehead. Then, she whispered, "And I need you there--okay? I need you there. I've never met someone with such strategies as you, love." The woman nuzzled into him again, whispering, "I want to expand Sinder--become a great empire. And we'll need your brother, and Neve's help, someday."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A soft groan quickly slipped from Leith's lips as is wife shifted atop him again, unable to help himself, especially in his current state. Still, he paused briefly at the words that followed, pondering Aine's words...or at least attempting to. He had not expected her own plans for her country to include potentially aggressive expansion, but she had surprised him before. Before he pondered it too much, the thought slipped away, and the prince gave a bit of a casual shrug again. Instead he simply settled for reaching up to embrace her, sliding one of his hands up to tangle in her hair even as she leaned down over him.

"Mm, that could work...but enough talk of such serious matters. For tonight, at the very least. I can think of at least one fun thing I'd rather be doing right now instead" he answered simply, a bit of a cheeky grin flickering across his features. Of course, it wasn't hard to figure out what exactly the prince was thinking - given both their respective positions, what his wife had suggested before, and a quick glance downwards that he made despite himself. Apparently subtleness was not one of the prince's strong suits when he had been drinking, though that should hardly come as a surprise to Aine.

"I mean, you yourself did say before that you wanted to play before, right?" She chimed simply, hands clumsily seeking out the join of her robe, so that he could try and slip them underneath. Of course, he knew that she had requested he not come to bed if he had drank too much on previous evenings, but she had encouraged him this time...and his mind didn't seem to want to recall the possibilities that didn't suit him at that exact moment.
    ~Currently looking for new RPs~

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 454647