View Poll Results: Who do you ship for Elisif?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liam

2 33.33%
  • Isus

1 16.67%
  • Starkad

3 50.00%
  • Raven

0 0%
Page 160 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2100

Thread: [M][OOC] Skyrim: Rise of the Stormcloaks

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Awwww Leanna... <3

We don't want you to continue putting yourself in a difficult situation emotionally. Sometimes we end up being a lot like our characters and for some, it's hard to separate ourselves from them. Me, personally, my character do things I would never EVER do, so I'm able to maintain a good degree of separation from them most of the time.

It's admirable that you've been trying to use writing to help you through whatever traumas you have been through. But, if that therapy doesn't work for you or makes it worse, please, please, don't do it.

You are welcome back any time. Even with a brand new character if you want. Or, heck, play Skyrim and find a character in it you like and play as a canon character! (what I did with Elisif).

What might be better for you would be a one on one roleplay. You would have more control of the flow of it and only have to worry about one other character. I don't have any decent plots right now for a one on one, but you can always look in the RPG recruitment threads.

It's been a pleasure rping with you! You are very talented and I hope you continue to write for pleasure and not necessarily therapy that drains you. Again, please come back any time and feel free to see where our story goes and comment on it! Or just hang out, here. I don't care if you fill my OOC with memes. I mean, obviously I don't because I would have kicked J'Von out. hehe jk
    https://i.imgur.com/cFZlNYP.png
    Awesome Signature set by Hayabusa

The Art Vandal

Decent grammar. Limited cringe. That’s all.
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Spoiler: ahck loooong again! On my character's POV 
    Last edited by Leanna; 09-24-2017 at 01:52 PM.

The Art Vandal

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

And lain, I do want to play it not sure getting a PlayStation is worth it though for one game?! And I only have apple products so can't download it ;(

art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

- banksy

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Spoiler: ahck loooong again! On my character's POV 
    Ah, I see. So with the traits you gave your character it doesn't make sense for her to stay with our characters. You would have to rewrite her character for it to make sense. I understand. It would be hard to come up with a reason for her to stay and work it in believably.

Thank you for explaining it! It makes more sense. I'm still sad you had to come to that conclusion though. As I said before, feel free to make a new character if you would like. Especially when this rp ends and we put up a sequel! (a chance for new blood to join in)

The Art Vandal

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I may do ;P pffft and maybe in a couple weeks I'll feel up to mulling over this character again, and take time to figure out a way to somehow reroute her into the story. If I do I'll come back here and let you guys know and ask your opinion on any ideas I may have.

Also, thanks for the compliment (in your previous post). And I'm not sure you should give me free reign for OOC shenanigans, lain. You may regret it later ;P

art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

- banksy

Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Ah, damn. So Wraith's tangled webs are what's creating so much trouble. I think perhaps elaborating on some of the things he said might bring understanding.

He approved of Elisif's actions in the courtyard because of the political purpose it served. That being said, he also believes that it's​necessity was wrong. That, essentially, it was a necessary evil. He didn't agree with what was done, but rather the purpose it served.

Also, even had he not gotten romantically involved with Elisif, he still has a certain amount of respect for her. He feels that she lacks a bit confidence, and is a bit naive but he finds her willingness to keep trying heal and make up for those things is something he can find worthy of respect. Not to mention he wants her to become trained in combat, because he believes that will help restore some sense of confidence in herself.

So he was always on Elisif's side. He just sympathized with the fact that nobody likes being shown as weak. To be mistreated for an act of dominance.

So at no point did he actually lie. But, honestly, everyone should be perturbed by him. I know that at some point, Elisif will remember Talon's warning about him and she'll probably begin questioning every single thing he has done or said (though I think Aura and Talon might be able to help dispel those worries). You'll note that Fox's characters are already suspicious of him, as is Liam (though that last is likely a combination of jealousy and the way they first met).

Wraith is a very complicated individual. The kind who can commit unspeakable violence with a coldness that could be either murderous fury or complete indifference, then return home and hold his love with affection and kindness. He is capable of love and violence in equally extreme measures.

Think like that Dracula movie that came out. How he became a monster to protect those he loved. That is Wraith.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne7 View Post
    Elisif will remember Talon's warning about him and she'll probably begin questioning every single thing he has done or said
    What was the warning? LOL

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

"Wraith isn't like most people. Every word, every gesture, every movement is a calculation. And when he plans something, it's like watching the inner-workings of a dwemer device, because he doesn't come up with one plan. He comes up with a general plan made up of smaller, interchangeable plans that makes it seem and sound complicated, and yet when it's all done, is actually rather simple."

It was the very first co-post between Talon and Elisif. To sum it up: he's devious, manipulative, and a meticulous planner.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne7 View Post
    "Wraith isn't like most people. Every word, every gesture, every movement is a calculation. And when he plans something, it's like watching the inner-workings of a dwemer device, because he doesn't come up with one plan. He comes up with a general plan made up of smaller, interchangeable plans that makes it seem and sound complicated, and yet when it's all done, is actually rather simple."

It was the very first co-post between Talon and Elisif. To sum it up: he's devious, manipulative, and a meticulous planner.
    Ah, I remember now. Thanks.

By the way, you might want to have Raven in earshot of the court for a bit because a plot twist is coming concerning Elisif.
    Last edited by lain; 09-24-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No problem. To give you an idea what she means, let me give you an example.

You remember him telling Elisif she deserved a good man like Starkad? To be happy?

Well, he meant it, but his reason for expressing it wasn't simply him being nice. By Elisif forming a romance with Starkad, their bond would be seen as a healing of the division in Skyrim between the former Imperial loyalists and the Stormcloaks.

And he planned on spreading this 'lovestory' betwen the two through the provinces, to be told and supported by the commoners. The Jarls would be politically leveraged to support them because of the symbolism. And when combined with the blackmailing and threats he'd have made, he was planning on swinging their votes to Elisif.

Even should that bid fail, the story of the two former enemies turned lovers who represent a healing of the wrongs committed would win the commoners hearts, turning them into supporters of Elisif.

That's just one aspect of the things he's planned, though many of his plans will be adapted or discarded as necessary. Also, his asking Che to spy on the others is because he expects them to realize she's watching them and it'll remove part of the scrutiny from him.

Page 160 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110158159160161162 ... LastLast