Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Ꮓ Ꮎ Ꭰ Ꭵ Ꭺ Ꮯ S : ᎠᎪᎳᏁ Ꮎf Ꭺ ᏁᎬᎳ ᎳᎪᏒ

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] Z O D I A C S : ᎠᎪᎳᏁ Ꮎf Ꭺ ᏁᎬᎳ ᎳᎪᏒ

Iи α lαиd cяєαтєd σf αรтяσlσgy αиd fαитαรy, тнє 12 Zσdiαcร σf тнє υиivєяรє єxiรт. Tнєy αяє тαkєи bαck тнσυรαиdร σf yєαяร, αиd нαvє bєєи αяσυиd รiиcє тнє bєgiииiиg σf тiмє.
    Tнє lαиd iи wнicн тнє яσσтร σf тнiร รтσяy σccυяร iร cαllєd Aяcαdiα. Iт iร мαdє υρ σf нillร, мσυитαiиร, lαkєร...σρєи รkiєร αиd bєαυтifυl яivєяร. Iт iร α lαиd σf dяєαмiиg, iи bєтwєєи тнє รнєєтร σf яєαliтy αиd мαkє bєliєvє.

ƥɭǫţ;
    When the clocks first ticked to symbolise the beginning of time, a Prophecy was foretold.
    Within the year of the worlds 200th eclipse, 13 children would be born, all over the world. Through time the 'αστέρι παιδιά' (Star children) would come together to become involved in the greatest War the universe has ever known; The war of Light and Shadow.

The 'αστέρι παιδιά' each represent a different constellation, thus the name 'star child' and their associate with Light. However, a dark force has been threatening to overcome the Light, to completely wipe out every constellation from the sky, making them cease to exist for all eternity. This force is known as Shadow.

Somewhere in between reality and make believe, a land of Nightmares lies, a land that both mortals and mythical creatures alike fear - Kishkandu, which is run by Kuro, the Ruler of Darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally, what the Prophecy predicted has arrived. 13 Children, each born 18-19 years ago live in the real world, going about their everyday lives, with no clue as to what their destiny has in store for them. They have no idea what or who they are, and seem to believe they're simply normal. One night/day during their 18th/19th year, each star child will have a dream, unlike any other they have ever had. In this dream they will find themselves in the land of Arcadia, where they will meet one another. Within this dream the Prophecy will be told. This will be the start of an extraordinary journey, one that shall change their lives forever.
    NOTE: I am aware that due to the signs living in different areas of the world, some countries will receive the dream during the day and others the night(or at different times of day.) For those who will not be sleeping when they have the dream, it will come as a sudden vision instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The star children can live anywhere in the world. Whatever you prefer.They will live normal lives, that is, until they receive the dream. Some of them may pass the dream over as a mere figment of their imagination (More so Realists and those that don't really believe in magic) however others may think it to have some sort of meaning, and shall choose to pursue answers to their questions (More so believers and people who feel as though there is more to the world than meets the eye). It is completely up to you. But in the end, each star child will be involved in the Prophecy, and the War.

Spoiler: קlคςєร; 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: tђє รเﻮภร 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: GODS & GODDESSES 

Spoiler: ρσwєяร 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: тяαiтร σf тнє รigиร - yσυя cнαяαcтєяร will иєєd тσ รтick тσ тнєรє dєรcяiρтiσиร αร clσєรly αร ρσรรiblє. 

Spoiler: cɦɑʀɑctɛʀ Բѳʀɱ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ʀuʆɛร

~Basic site rules apply.
    ~Be friendly, I don't want anyone arguing on this thread.
    ~Sexually explicit material is NOT the main focus of this thread. Sex scenes are allowed to an extent, so long as the character is of age. (If you are familiar with Mature [M] rated role plays you should know of the do's and don't's when it comes to sex/sexual intimacy.) If you do not know the rules, please ensure you read them before agreeing to take part in this RP.
    ~Only one character per user please! There are only 11 spots open. (There are three extra special spots open to those who are interested: 2 Gods and a Goddess is needed. However these will only be side roles, as they won't be playing frequent parts in this thread. if you're interested message me)
    ~Excessive language applies to the extreme use of profanities, which should be used with care and not needlessly thrown around.

Other than that, have fun. And if you have any questions PM me:I don't bite!

Spoiler: My characters! 

NOTE: This is a recreation of my previous thread, which unfortunately became inactive due to a lack of posting and characters being removed because of (again) a lack of posting. If you think you're probably not going to be very active-However if you're unable to post for a certain amount of time please PM ME to let me know-Or if you're not going to stick to this RP then please DO NOT make a form. I'd rather this thread didn't die. Second time lucky! Fingers crossed!

Something I'd like to point out: As all the children were born in the same year, the oldest characters would be those who were born before the others. E.g. an Aquarius character would be older than a Leo, or a Gemini, or any sign that comes in the later months. So those born at the end of the year would need to be 18 rather than 19. The start of the RP will be around summer time. So those who's birthdays are before the summer will be 19, those who's birthdays are after would be 18.Capricorn can either be 18 or 19 as obviously the zodiac goes into January from December.

ALSO : For those who are re-joining the RP from my previous thread, this time I'm going to jump straight to the 'dream' so that we can get the storyline on the road as soon as possible and (hopefully) manage to get further than we did last time. Unfortunately we will have to re-do the entire dream once again as new members who did not join previously would otherwise be lost. Just a heads up encase you'd rather not go through it all a second time! I completely understand if you'd prefer to give this one a miss.
    Last edited by N a m i n e_600; 12-17-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Contemporary Fiction
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

YESSSSS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'm interested

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Just a friendly notice and drop in from your local Roleplay Moderator
    First I wanted to let you know that your title is hard to read from the homepage and may be hard to read on some devices while others will show it perfectly fine.
    The second being that you should totally submit this for Roleplay of the Week! Below I have left you some tips and tricks to getting this thing on the road!

Spoiler: Roleplay Resources 

​Beautiful Nightmare

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@AvisCrown that's great! Feel free to make a form if you decide to join.

Also, @Kicks, thank you! I'll try and find a clearer font for the title now. My previous thread has already been named Roleplay of the Week in the past so I'm not sure if it could be again. ^^

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Color me interested. What spots are open?

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@XMAS SPIRIT! All spots are open other than the Pisces Zodiac; Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius are all available. If you look at the 'Signs' section in the first post you'll be able to see if your chosen sign has to be a male or female character. (The reason as to why I've chosen 6 female slots and 6 male slots is to keep a balance between genders, as they will play an important part in the thread later on.

Also, there are two special spots open for those who would be willing to take on a second character. The Goddess of Air and God of Earth are important positions that need to be filled as they will also play a vital part in the RP.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

3Spooky5U
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I think I'll be a male Capricorn

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@XMAS SPIRIT!
    Awesome! I'll reserve the spot for you. If you could make your form as soon as you're able to that would be great.

3Spooky5U
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Is it bad if I make the character similar to another I've seen on tv? I love the idea of Martin Riggs' backstory in this story.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast