Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [PG-13] Dresden Files: No Title Character (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Me? Oh, well I find humans fascinating so as of late I have been studying them and their society. I am still stumped by a few things." Polly adopted a puzzled look and tone, "Odd creatures, humans." As she spoke she had a realization, "No offence, gentlemen," she said as she turned to glance at her companions. Turning back to the Leprechaun, "But I like them. But right now I'd like to hear more about a particular Leprechaun."

For her last sentence, she used the best 'you're so dreamy' voice she could muster and even topped it off with a flirtatious wink. She also positioned herself in such a way that her hands were propping up her chin and she looked directly at him, feigning that nothing in the world mattered at that moment but him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoiler: OOC Social Conflict Polly Round 1 

Morgan raised an eyebrow at the almost painfully obvious pass made by Miss Aster, and then something incredible happened. It worked. He didn't know how. He didn't know why. Maybe that was just Niall's thing. Whatever works, I guess.

Niall got lost in flirtatious conversation for a little while, which threatened to take things away from the table, so Morgan brought things back to the present, "Shall we continue our game?"

Niall didn't seem to notice the not quite fake annoyance in Morgan's voice, "Excuse me, my dear. I have some fools to part from their money."

Morgan chuckled, "Bold words for such a little man."

Morgan continued to chide Niall with playful banter while he waited for their wizard. Any time now. We don't have all night.
    Last edited by Sirtain; 06-06-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Niall's head was turned Polly gave Morgan a relieved and thankful glance. When the Leprechaun turned to address her she responded, "Of course!" and settled down on the table where she could watch 'in suspense'.
    Last edited by Lynnosa; 06-06-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: wording

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910