Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] Mishaps in the Federation: A Doctor Who Story {HaelKatrin & Notty}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Default [M] Mishaps in the Federation: A Doctor Who Story {HaelKatrin & Notty}

This roleplay is rated [M] for Mature, and may or may not contain adult themes including but not limited to violence, blood, coarse language, sensual situations and drug use. It is intended for Mature audiences. Read on at your own discretion.
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

"Just...a little...bit....further....." a voice called out from beneath the console of the TARDIS, and a slender hand reached up, grabbing his sonic screwdriver. "Fantastic!" he called out, before heaving himself up onto the platform and glancing around. His somewhat kept hair was a mess, and the brown suit he wore was covered in dust, but that didn't stop the Doctor. "Now then..." he mused to himself, a small, pleased smile on his face. "Where shall I go?...."

Familiar fingers moved over the knobs and buttons on the TARDIS console, and with a flip of a switch, the TARDIS hummed to life, that familiar groaning that brought hope to all who heard it. The Doctor leaned back against the console, the smile that had crossed his face now dropping slightly, visions of a young blonde flashing through his mind, and the last time he saw her on a beach. So many words left unsaid.

"Well then...." he said to himself, sucking in a deep breath. "I think....Paris....1780 should be interesting, let's see what is going on..." the Doctor said, turning a dial, and listening as the TARDIS began to reappear. Grabbing his sonic screwdriver and pocketing it, he opened the door and stepped out.

"EXCUSE ME!" a voice called out, and a shorter, slightly balding man turned, a tablet in his hand. "And who do you think you are?" he snapped, frowning, a facial expression that was obviously second nature to him. "Who gave you authorization to be in sick bay? Who sent you here? Kez?"

The Doctor stopped, his eyes widening a bit as he held up his hands. "Sick bay? What..." he murmured, glancing around, a chuckle escaping his lips as he examined his surroundings. "Not Paris...more like...a starship?"

The man holding the table sighed impatiently, "tell me, who are you?"

"I'm the Doctor."
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Proffessor River Song stood in the middle of an ancient street in old Rome. Such a fascinating time, wouldn't you agree? She just had to come and see the coliseums. Such fascinating, rich history. Besides of witch, she was supposed to be meeting someone here. Well, that was the plan. But one could never tell with him. He was always running late.

She huffs to herself, beginning to fiddle with a device on her wrist. "Now then. . . Where would you be? Ah! yes! I know!" She grins and pushes a button, disappearing. Where would she end up? That was always the fun part!

"Hello, sweetie!" Her cheerful voice calls out as she appears. Then, upon seeing the doctor, and the strange man, she puts her hands on her hips. "What have you gotten yourself into, Doctor?"

~♥~

The young occampan looked up curiously at the strange groaning noise. Currently she was sitting in the Doctor's office. He had her studying some new texts. She always found it so fascinating, the things he could teach her.

She walks into the main Sickbay, hearing the strange noise, and then the Doctor calling for her. "Yes Doctor?" Her soft voice calls out as she rounds the corner. She stops in her tracks at the two strangers, her hands laced behind her back. "Well, hello there. May we help you?"
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 12-30-2016 at 04:15 AM.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

At the young woman's question of, "Doctor?" both men replied, "yes?"

Startled, both men turned and looked at each other, both looking just as quizzically at the other. "You mean to tell me that you are the Doctor?" The taller one asked, circling him, his high top converse padding softly on the floor. "What regeneration are you? Where's your sonic screwdri- ohh...have I turned it in for that thing?" He cried out, almost in horror as he motioned to the tabled. "Oh....what have I done..."

"You, sir, are most definitely mistaken. I am the Doctor. Well, to be more precise, the Emergency Medical Hologram, though I've been here so long, I might as well be real." He sighed and frowned again, looking at the taller man. "You certainly aren't dressed to be a medical professional, where did you study? Can you even use a hypospray?" He taunted, raising an eyebrow.

"Hah!" the taller one cried out, running a hand through his hair. "And where have you traveled? What disasters did you help? Pompeii...that's right. I helped a family escape. What planets have you saved? What people have you rescued from the very depths of their misery?"
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

River Song and Kes cast sideways glances at each other, before returning their attention to the two men now arguing. Kes steps up and places a gentle hand on her Doctor's arm. "Perhaps we should inform the Captain, Doctor?"

River laughs, her hand on her hip. "Boys. . . behave. Now then, Doctor. Where exactly are we, and what mess did you get us into this time?!" It was always heart breaking, to see this version. He didn't know who she was. Not yet. And she couldn't tell him. Still, she wouldn't pass up the chance to see him, whenever she could.

River pulls a small blue diary out of her bag, then begins flipping through it. Trying to find, where she was in his time stream. One thing she knew, the other, bald, man wasn't a Doctor, not her doctor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

"Of course we should!" The two doctor's voices cried out, then both frowned, looking to the other with a suspicious look. "Tell me I haven't balded..." the Doctor said, looking to River as she thumbed through her diary.

The other doctor scoffed, "well at least I don't run around in space shoes and a coat!"

The Doctor lunged at the other, then stopped himself, turning and resting his head against the bluest blue of the TARDIS.

"What am I to do with him?" he muttered to himself, closing his eyes and running a hand through his hair. He reached into his jacket, fumbling with his sonic screwdriver. "Man doesn't understand intelligence..."

"Intelligence!" the other doctor snaps, setting down his tablet. "I'll have you know, I guided, I piloted and commandeered this ship when no one else was able to! I've come up with cures that you couldn't even begin to dream of!"
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Kes nods as the doctors both tell her to call the captain. She steps back into the Doctor's private office, and taps her combadge. "Kes to Captain Janeway. Intruders in Sickbay. . ." She kept an eye on the trio, through the window, but she stayed there. The Doctor would be all right if something were to happen, she needed to keep herself safe.

Janeway's voice came over the combadge. "Acknowledged, Kes, I'm on my way." Her tone brusque. There was not even a hint of the worry or concern Kes knew she would be feeling. ". . . And, Captain? They have a strange blue box!" This, this took the captain by surprise. "They what? Never mind, we're on our way." Kes chuckles, knowing the Captain's curiosity would get the better of her.

Meanwhile, River Song had stopped listening to the Doctors as they argued. "Hmm? No, of course not, Doctor." She half way reassured him about his hair, while still flipping through her diary. "Have we done the Byzentium yet . .?" She looks up at this question, then realizes, no, he hasn't met her, not really. His eyes were young, much younger than she had ever seen him. She realizes, he wouldn't know who she was, nor about any events she could mention. He would know her name, but that was it. Would he know who she was to him? He to her? She snaps her book shut and replaces it in her back. "No matter! Now then, where are we?!"

She takes out her data pad, or, at least that's what it looked like to Kes, and begun scanning things in the room. "He's a hologram, Doctor. He's not you." She continues to move around the small sickbay, curiously.

Just then, the sickbay doors woosh open, and in walks Janeway and a security team. The two officers had their phasers out, and move into the room. Standing to the side of Janeway, their phases each trained on River and the Doctor. "Who are you, and how did you get on my ship!?" Janeway demands.
    Last edited by HaelKatrin; 01-01-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

"A hologram? Brilliant!" The Doctor cried out, moving towards the Voyager's doctor, looking around him curiously. "It is quite brilliant in fact," he said, pushing his hand through his hair and ruffling it slightly. Pulling out his sonic screwdriver, he began to scan him as River had, only to hear the doors open and a voice demand to know what he was doing on her ship.

The Doctor looked up, almost like a child that had been caught stealing cookies, and quickly put his sonic screwdriver away. "I'm the Doctor," he said with a smile, "and I seem to have....well....landed in the wrong place. At least I think it's the wrong place, though the TARDIS always takes me where I want to go, she's got a bit of her own mind these days...." he murmured, reaching out and stroking the TARDIS lovingly.
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

River Song looks over the Captain, inspecting her almost. "professor River Song, Archeologist." She answers. "Just passing through." She says with a grin.

The Captain raises an eyebrow at the Doctor's comment. "Landed? What is that thing? Some kind of ship?" The scientist in her couldn't resist. She steps forward to inspect it. The two security officers looked as if they were going to protest, but decided better of it. Though they did keep their phasers trained on the newcomers.

River grins. "He means, he got lost." She couldn't help but tease the Doctor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

The Doctor scoffed at River, his eyes widening. "Lost! What! The TARDIS is never lost!" he rebutted, then turned, stroking the side of it as he murmured, "don't listen to her..."

The Voyager's doctor rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Clearly the man is afflicted with some mental illness, Captain..." he explained to Janeway, watching the Doctor and River Song curiously.

"Well I can tell you who I am, but let me explain something, you'll never get through the doors of the TARDIS. She's a bit touchy like that. Doesn't like being intruded upon," he chuckled and tossed his sonic screwdriver up in the air and then caught it. "But what I am interested in, is there trouble?" The Doctor grinned, looking to the others.
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast