Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] A Trip to Remember, a Trip of a Lifetime - OOC

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default [M] A Trip to Remember, a Trip of a Lifetime - OOC

RATED M for MATURE: This story will contain sexual language, situations, strong language and references to drugs, alcohol and other MATURE things. Viewer discretion is advised.

A Trip to Remember, a Trip of a Lifetime!

You wake up and go to your mailbox. When you open it, you find a strange letter. There is no return address but it is clearly addressed to you. You don’t recognize the handwriting, but you wait until you pull up to your home to open the letter. When you open the legal-size envelope, you pull out a letter, but there are other items within the envelope as well. The letter reads as follows:

“Hello,

Mr./Mrs.________, you are invited to an all-expenses paid trip to Hawaii. We are conducting a study on how a group of young adults coexist in the same house for a significant amount of time. Inside this packet you will find your plane ticket, a prepaid gift card loaded with $500,000 and a set of keys to the house you will be staying while in Hawaii. You are free to bring your belongings, but only you are allowed to partake in this once in a lifetime trip. Do not worry, just be yourself and everything else will fall in place. So, what are you waiting for? Your car is waiting outside to take you to the airport.

Sincerely,

Research Persona Incorporated”

Overjoyed at the opportunity to take a much-needed trip, you pack your bags and head to the airport. You don’t know what this trip will bring, but you’re all for it. You’re a young adult and you’ve never been to Hawaii. There’s so much to do and you simply cannot wait to explore. What will happen when you put several young adults in a house together for a period of time? Different personalities are bound to either clash, comingle, or both.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance: (Real Picture and/or Description)

Sexual Orientation: (Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender, Pansexual, Polysexual, Asexual, etc.)
    Personality:
    Style: (an example of an outfit)

Bio/History:
    Relationships:
    Other:

Rules

I am GM of this story, as such my word is law. I’m also one of the coolest guys you’ll ever meet so, yea.

I reserve the right to add or delete rules as I see fit.

Please observe all RPA rules and follow them accordingly.

If by chance your character decides to have smexy time with another character, please fade to black when it gets heated. We enjoy a little raunchiness, but we don’t want to read about penetration and the like. So, edit. It’s rated M for Mature, but remember RPA rules please.

Please have fun, go off on adventures, do what you want to do, but remember for every action, there will be a reward or a consequence. You can’t go around beating up everyone without going to jail.

This is a fictional story, though it’s fictional we want to walk in the realistic realm for a bit. That means no powers, no magic unless I change my mind and allow it later, but you never know.

Please put your favorite color in the sheet SOMEWHERE, preferably in the “Other” section.

Posting Length: You should post as much as you expect someone else to post in response to you. I prefer quality posts. Please grammar and spell check before posting to ensure we are able to actually read your post. If you can’t figure it out, two paragraphs will suffice. That’s five to ten sentences per paragraph.

Last and certainly not least, PLEASE HAVE FUN! This is a drama type RP. I expect drama, fighting, cursing and all that good stuff, but I want you all to have fun as well. Why else would you join if not to have fun?

Accepted Character

Christina "Christie" Iussa portrayed by M139
    Rory McCallahan portrayed by ChosenJuan
    Nicholas Sparse portrayed by CrazyDawg444
    Alexander "Alex" Rose portrayed by HolyCritDragon
    Tyalor Luis De Marco portrayed by RisingPhoenix
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 02-06-2017 at 04:22 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Pack your bags and don't forget to turnoff the oven! Just dropping off some links to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already got a submission planned, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Christina "Christie" Iussa
    Race: mixed white ancestry, primarily Italian
    Appearance: fair skin, barely wavy brown hair on the darker side, cut just at the shoulder blades, usually braided or in some way tied back. A few wispy bangs near the side. Definitive jaw bones. Green-brown eyes, depending on the light. Stands at 5'2. Her build is a bit on the lanky side.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Occupation: fast food worker (looking for a more permanent job)

Personality: If there was a color that could describe Christie, it would probably be a burning orange. Like a flame, she often flickers from one thing to another, but each thing that she illuminates, if only for a moment, she fills with her light, devouring it with the great passion she shows for everything. She easily flares up with the addition of almost any stimulus, and quickly moves- whether that be to anger or a new activity. Often, the flare dies down again to its usual orange rather soon, for few of those stimuli are as long lasting as the giant log from which she gets her source.

She is an idealistic dreamer, who hopes for the best and tries to see the best in everyone. However, as before mentioned, once you make her mad... everyone will know for the next ten or twenty minutes. And then things will go back to normal. Her standard expression is a smile, but whatever she is feeling will always be on her face. She may try to hide it- but she really stinks at it. Her ethical values are, in general, what one would call traditional, and her priority falls first on those she considers family.

Style: (casual style) - midi skirts or capris, blouses just a step up from t-shirts- these are often brightly colored or with some floral pattern. Sneakers, and at least three thin bracelets. Hair ties work for substitutes

Bio/History: Christie has always had big dreams, maybe even since her birth in the wonderful suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. The first thing she can remember is wanting to be a famous horse rider. However, that dream was dashed when she was told by her parents that they could not afford the lessons. After all, they made decent wages, but when you are one of five siblings, well, not all the money can go to you. Still, that never deterred Christie. She just shifted her dreams to something else- like the best pianist, ever! Unfortunately, although she did go to lessons for a time, she only ever got to the "I can play a decent amount of music" stage, when her dream changed to a new occupation. And so on, and so on.

Eventually, she went to a local college, and got a degree in Architecture, her current interest, with a minor in both English Literature and Latin. After college, she got an apartment on the lower side with a college friend she had met when they started working together at a burger joint to help with tuition. Now, a recent graduate, she hopes to find a better job sometime soon. After all, even though her specific goal has changed time and time again, her general goal, to make a positive mark on the world, has never changed.

Relationships:

Other: Favorite food: doughnuts with coconut flakes, Favorite color: dark pink

(personally, though, I prefer a dark blue that's not quite navy)
    Last edited by m139; 01-08-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

m139 didn't you join another RP of mine? Nonetheless, the personality needs to be at least 1 paragraph darling. Other than that I don't see anything that would bar you from entry. Fix the personality and Christina will fit right in.
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 01-07-2017 at 05:49 AM.

June Member of the Month

I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

alright, edited.

And yeah, I did... What was it now? Almost a year ago? time flies...
    Last edited by m139; 01-07-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

Romance, Fantasy/Supernatural, & Medieval
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I may be interested so I'm just gonna reserve this spot for now!
    Credits to the amazing Kicks! // "Believe in yourself and all that you are -- know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Alright Kourtney I will reserve a spot for you.

M139, Christina is accepted.

Looking for about 8/9 characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd just like to start this off with the fact that I'm new to this, so if I do something wrong don't hesitate to let me know

Name: Rory McCallahan
    Race: White, full blooded irish descent
    Appearance:https://www.imdb.com/media/rm83013120...f_=chmd_md_nxt
    6'4"
    215 lbs.

Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual

Personality: Though Rory is definitely not very bright, he is quite possibly one of the most chill people you'd ever meet. Even if you were to insult him he'd still smile his good-natured smile. If you were ever to say or do anything to hurt those close to him, well, lets just say his Irish blood shows itself in full force. Some of his closest relations have dubbed him "The World's Tallest Leprechaun" as he also has a bit of a mischievous side. Both of these Irish traits also manage to manifest themselves in his boxing; usually, he'd just like to dance around his opponent, avoiding their fists and provoking them with weak jabs until they make a mistake he can punish them for. However, if truly hard pressed, he'd rather go into an all out brawl, receiving and dishing out as much punishment as he can until one of the two contenders eventually falls. Despite his violent passion, outside of the ring he is usually a gentle giant, as well as a family man and an alcoholic that can drink just about anyone under the table.

Style: Mostly jeans, sneakers, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts. You know, just casual stuff. Always wears windbreaker jackets, even on warm, sunny days. His boxing outfit are red gloves, moss green shorts and brown shoes.

Bio/History: The eldest son in a family of 8 living in Boston (his mother, father, 3 brothers, 2 sisters and himself), Rory was a very different person in childhood. Quick to anger and even quicker to throw a punch, he would often come home bruised and beaten from his constant fights. His parents were at their wits end in trying to deal with him, having tried everything from anger management therapy to corporal punishment. Their son was going to grow up to be a delinquent. Or so it seemed, until the day he met someone twice as angry and half as big: his soon to be best friend Maria Giovanna. They had both garnered quite a reputation in their elementary school, so when it was discovered that they would both be in the same 4th grade class, everyone thought that they would witness a fist fight of epic proportions ( or about as epic as two grade schoolers can get). However, much to everyone's surprise , the 2 hotheads got along swimmingly. Son enough they became nigh inseparable, and the more time they spent enjoying each other's company, the more they forgot how to be angry at the world, until eventually the only thing that could really anger either of them was an attack on the other and their respective families.

Relationships: Maria Giovanna-5'4", 120 lbs., 24 yrs old, law student, long straight red hair, olive skin, green eyes, intelligent, super lightweight drinker, of Italian descent, best friend

Other: Favorite food-Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches, Favorite color-moss green, weight class-heavyweight, favorite drink-guinness beer
    Last edited by chosenjuan; 01-24-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I hope this is still a thing, I would like to join.

Name: Nicholas Sparse
    Race: White American
    Appearance:
    H- 6'0''
    W- 164 pounds

Occupation:Primarily head of sale representatives for a corporation, part time writer
    Personality: Nicholas is a formal man, but not without his fun. He insists on people addressing him as 'Nicholas' rather than 'Nick', and often refers to others as 'Mr.' or 'Ms.". He is very compassionate and giving, though his sarcastic way of speaking leads many to believe otherwise. Despite his desire to help others, he rarely gives a second chance. He can be cold and uncaring when he feels it is deserved and is very self-righteous in his ideals. He cares little for people who never take action and less for those who say they should.

Nicholas believes that the world comes down to a struggle between hope and despair. Hope is the most important thing in the world, it creates dreams and joy. Despair drags people down and once it grips you, it is a great struggle to get past it. He greatly respects those who dream and be proactive because of this and tries to help those in despair if they are willing to accept his help.

Style: He is a fan of casual formality. Slacks, collared shirts, and a vest. Never a tie, never trust something that looks like a snake. His two pairs of shoes are nice black derbies, and brown chukka boots. His pants always match his vest. He wears a covert coat when it gets chilly.

Bio/History: Nicholas is the son of the CEO of the Key Corporation. A corporation dedicated to bettering life all around the world as it tells. They develop and sell various goods to 'improve' life. Nicholas finds the business too shallow for his tastes, but accepts the good it does all the same.

From a young age, he was expected to work harder than his peers and succeed in everything. His father was a hard man, with little tolerance for incompetence. When he was young, he discovered his mother was having an affair and let it slip to his father. His father was furious. His father won custody of him in the ensuing divorce through his fortune and he has not seen his mother since.

Nicholas' father was often stressed and angry when he was around, but as long as he kept his grades up, his father would be pleasant with him. He went through life with the idea that success was the most important thing. It wasn't until he began to read philosophy that he began to think that was wrong. He became more conscious of the world around him and began becoming more involved in the community. After graduating, he took his position in the company, as the head of wholesale and manufacturing sales representatives. This wasn't his starting position, but he rose to it quick with his father's confidence. He is not impressed by the employees of the company, he finds them too selfish to help the world. He now uses his income and status to support community centers and fund school projects.

In his free time, he likes to write short stories. He finds they are a fun outlet and a way of spreading happiness and hope throughout the world.

Relationships: None.
    Other: Favorite food - Cookies and ice cream, Favorite color - lavender, Favorite drink - Creme soda
    Last edited by crazydawg444; 01-30-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Alexander "Alex" Rose
    Race: Caucasian, mainly English and German decent
    Appearance:
    height: 6'2"
    weight: 215

Personality: While not completely narcissistic, some people would definitely say that Alex is full of himself. Alex just attributes this to being very confident. Alex is a very outgoing person and tries to be friends with everybody. when Alex is happy, he feels like he's on top of the world, but often times when he's sad he puts himself in a hole that nothing can bring him out of. Alex is also very competitive and will take on almost any challenge presented to him. Alex is musically inclined and wants to take his talent to being a professional.

Style:
    Hats: sometimes wears beanies
    Shirts: T-shirts with a button up on over them (unbuttoned of course), or a long sleeve Henley shirt
    Pants: Shorts, Jeans, or khaki pants
    shoes: usually converses or vans

Bio/History:
    Alex was a only child, and at a young age he lost both his parents in a car crash. after being shipped from relative to relative, none of them wanting to take on the responsibility of a child, Alex was placed in an orphanage. due to being new in the orphanage and the realization that nobody in his family wanted him, Alex was very reserved and often sad. this brought ridicule from the other children and left Alex with very little friends. Then one day Alex found his "light in the darkness", music. Alex could sing very well, and found that he loved to play the piano that sat in the corner of the living room in the orphanage. this saving grace also helped Alex grow confidence when it came to the other orphans and he had made many friends.

When Alex turned 18 he knew his time at the orphanage had come to an end. the only thing Alex had to fall back on was the retail job that he had gotten two years earlier. he saved up enough money to get a small studio apartment and worked out a way to take college classes at a local college, majoring in business with a minor in music, while working. in the little spare time that Alex had outside of school and work, he dedicated his time to his music. Alex had used some of his money to buy a keyboard and a guitar.

Since graduating college, Alex still works in retail but has put a much larger focus into his music. being a professional musician is Alex's dream and has even started performing at local gigs trying to make a name for himself.

Relationships:

Other:
    favorite color: Rose Red
    favorite food: Spaghetti and meatballs, or grilled cheese
    here's a picture of his guitar:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast