Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 29303132 LastLast

Thread: The Haelorin Saga [M]

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

I thought Alastyr was a foundling and Anissa was heir?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

@Dnafein; are you talking about what @Black; wrote IC when Walter mentioned Alastyr?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

In which he called him the prince-heir? Yes.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Then ill need clarification because I thought alastyr was heir.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

May I suggest the character sheets? They do have information on the various characters.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thank you DNA, I have read them already several times before. Would you be willing to show where I would be wrong on Alastyr's sheet or would you be more comfortable waiting for Storm to answer for me since it is his character?
    Last edited by Black; 04-03-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StormWolf View Post
    Name: Alastyr Löwensonne
    Titles or Ranks: Einjalöwen (Lion Apprentice) by other Isenlöwen or Sonnengard hierarchy, Ser by others. Few dare call him "cub".
    Race: Human
    Nationality: Sonnengard

[hide= Biography] So far as Alastyr is concerned, his blood began with the Iron Lions of Sonnengard. To them it is bound, and with them it will end. According to his mentor, Lord-Captain Yarick, he was abandoned at the steps of the Isenlöwen barracks as a sickly babe. ... From then on, the Isenlöwen raised the child as a collective. They all became closer as a result, and in turn they created something truly frightful.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOnTheRoof View Post
    Name: Anissa Valkenschild von Sonnengard

Titles or Ranks: Kaiserin-in-Waiting and Princess of Sonnengard

Race: Human

Nationality: Sonnengard

Personality: ... Honor, tradition, and some ideals of the Chivalric code are held dearly in her heart and she will adhere to those concepts when she ascends the throne.

... The prospect of it wears down on her, making Anissa ponder if she will be the Kaiserin her people deserve.

Biography: Eldest of the Kaiser Valkenschild’s children and Heiress Apparent of Imperial Sonnengard, Anissa bears many expectations upon her shoulders.

Well I'm pretty sure that covers it. I mean it is possible Alasytr is a bastard child of the Kaiser, or his wife. However thats information that Storm hasn't shared. So even if it was true, and your character is privy to it, I'm still pretty sure speaking of it before a soldier no higher ranked then a lieutenant, and his companion would still classify as treason.
    Last edited by Dnafein; 04-03-2017 at 11:10 PM.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ok ty for actually clarifying this time around.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Its a habit I'm delevoping in this thread it seems.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Someones gotta keep us all on the narrow i spose.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 29303132 LastLast