Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akuma o Aisuru Koto [To Love a Demon] - OOC - PG 13

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default Akuma o Aisuru Koto [To Love a Demon] - OOC - PG 13

Once upon a time there was three princesses who lived on the same planet. Their fathers were good friends and their mother's good friends, almost as if they were sisters. While none of the princesses shared blood, they were like sisters. They grew up side by side with one another. Going on innocent journeys with one another. And met three boys from three different noble families. Unbeknownst to them at the age the three princes would be their fated loves.

If you had told those innocent girls they would fall in love with these three boys, at that age they would have had denied the idea. Claimed boys were gross and would have ignored the princes. But through the years. Many playful and innocent adventures later the three princesses began to fall in love with the three princes.

What there never expected, was that the jealous, evil queen Dragul awoke from her hundred year slumber. Not only was she jealous of the princesses beauty, but she was jealous of all the love on the planet they shared. She sent her monsters to attack the planet, and the princesses and prince were saved by a fairy godmother. Their fairy godmother, the sister of Dragul.

While the fairy godmother could not keep the princesses and prince memories in tact, she locked away their powers in secret keys. The secret keys would day unlock mysterious magical powers for the princesses and princes. Saving their life energy and giving six different babies the souls of the princes and princess.

They lived ordinary lives. Until this day. When Queen Dragul has finally located not only the special keys. But the souls of the princess and prince’s inside six ordinary teenagers simply living ordinary lives. Queen Dragul has advised a plan to kill them before they can rise up and destroy her.

While their fairy godmother, Plum. Must act as a guide and train them. It is time for the prince’s and princess to awaken their true potential.

To Love a Demon

The plot is a very basic plot, four ordinary teenage girls and four ordinary teenage boys are given magical powers. To regain their power. Their memories of their true fates. And to fall in love with their fated partner.

The Cast

Angel Princess -
    Fairy Princess-
    Pixie Princess-
    Rose Princess-

Moon Prince -
    Sun Prince -
    Star Prince -
    Galaxy Prince - Clyde

How This Works

You can translate the power of the princess or prince of your choice as you like to the title. The title is more of a guide or reference to the type of powers they may have. You have the choice though on how to translate that power.

The Rules

Follow All of RPA’s Rules

Communication is Key, above all things I appreciate a cast who will communicate with me effectively. When you sign up for this RP, you are effectively saying you will keep me updated.

There is a reason this RP is not in the bedroom, I want the romance to be sweet, hand holding, a little kiss here and there. Make it innocent and adorable. Not sexy and smutty.

There will be no objective posting speed. Just try to either check in once a week, or try to post once a week. It’s all I ask. Note the word try to. I will extend the time if someone notifies me of their schedule and such. It's just a benchmark, not a You Must.

Have fun with it

No specific posting requirement either. Just try to be at least two paragraphs

The Character Sheets
    *Note about fusions; You don't need all of the transformations right away. You may take your time and updated them as the RP updates and you gain new powers and new transformations. Or you can update them all at once.

Name: More than likely this RP will take place in Japan. So names that fit.

Princess or Prince: Which Prince or Princess are they, look at the list, pixie, fairy, etc.

Princess or Prince Name: [kind of how like Serena/Usagi is technically Princess Serenity. What was your princess or prince name long time ago]

Daily Appearance: [make this believable for a 15 and 17 year old. Think more Sailor Moon or a lot of those animes that have a “realistic” approach]

To Be Crowned: [this will be your first transformation, you will gain three others along the way. The Prince’s despite their human forms are technically demons.]

Inner Beauty/Inner Demon Transformation: [a transformation that either reflects the most beautiful thing about you, the princesses. Or a transformation that reflects an internal fears of yours princes]

Love Soul Transformation: [a transformation you will gain after you reunite with your fated beloved prince]

Fusion/Goddess Transformation: [a transformation where the prince’s powers fuses with the princess which effectively turns them into a Goddess]

Fusion/True Demon Transformation: [a transformation where the princess fuses her power with a prince, harboring him to turn into his true demonic form]

*Note; You don’t have to fill out all the transformations right away. You can wait to fill them out at your own time. Except for the To Be Crowned, that one must be filled before being accepted

Personality:
    I’m going to take an idea from another GM. Please fill this out here, in the mindset of your character and share the results. Then then boil down your character to one or two sentences.

Magic Wand: [for princesses describe your magic wand]

Scepter: [for the princes]

Fated To Be With: [ask your fellow members to ship your prince and princess]
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 04-09-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Count me in.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethStark View Post
    Count me in.
    Same question as the PM, which Prince or Princess

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Rose!

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

You got it!

Fantasy, Parody/Anime, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

O.O

Can I reserve angel...? Please?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by B.L.K.C.A.T View Post
    O.O

Can I reserve angel...? Please?
    Sure absolutely

Fantasy and Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What's the difference between fairy and pixie princess?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldora View Post
    What's the difference between fairy and pixie princess?
    If we're talking in general. Fairies were always a little smaller than pixies. And pixies were often changelings and could change shape.

In this RP, it merely in how you interpret both words. Fairy Magic and Pixie magic are vastly different things. Fairies opt for charming their foes. While pixies may opt to curse them.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Hello Clyde, here are some...

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Happy writing!!

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast