Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sims 4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe we'll get werewolves and witches next. I can't wait to see what they do with them if we get those too.

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Agreed. I think witches could have a whole bunch of spells this time around!

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Horror, general, mature- anything with a good story
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

*cracks knuckles*
    I really miss TS3, honestly. It felt so much free-er than TS4. I love "shopping" for mods and Custom Content, but when it comes to actually playing? I just can't anymore. TS3 spoiled me. The open world, the vast life choices, the vast traits and personality options, the option to change the colors/fabric type of clothes/hair/eyes/makeup/objects-----

Honestly, I could hold a five hour lecture on why I felt like TS4 was a step down from TS3. I enjoy the differences and love the upgrades they DID give us, but the rest feels so lackluster.

Please let me know about things you LOVE about TS4! Remind me why I love the Sims franchise!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vampires are expanded on A LOT more in TS4 than in TS3's Supernatural pack, something I really love even though I never really cared for vampires.

Again, witches need to be a thing in this fucking game, TS4, GET.ON.THAT.SHIT.NOW!

Sims 4 also give's us emotions and we get to actually mold our sims facial features. While clothing editing has been dumbed down(idioticly removing the glorious pattern options) sims have a whole new level of uniqueness. As a story teller, that means a great deal to me.

Open world not being a thing irritates the shit out of me but I've gotten used to it and I like owning my own business.....even though you can't actually work in your own FUCKING RESTAURANT!!!

If they have the cooking skill, why aren't you allowed to set your sims to man stations, that would have been so much cooler than having to babysit a bunch of morons. I got a sim with maxed out cooking and a sim with maxed out charisma, comedy, and the hilarious trait but the only actions they're allowed to take is "Welcome Customer" that's dumb, that's so dumb!!

And they got rid of cars, I loved cars, I loved watching my sims running around the world and I super loved being able to install elevators, why'd they take that away!?

....I'm getting off track.

The Sims 4 is good in it's own respect. I mean, yes, the best content I have up there is from a mod and not the actual developer but the base game and it's add-ons are still nice..I guess?....

Well, now I'm wondering why I'm playing. I could get a better quality game experience by playing sims 3 with the right mods so maybe I'm backing the wrong horse here!?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

EVERYONE!!! CATS AND DOGS!!!!

SIMS 4 CATS AND DOGS!!!!

https://www.ign.com/videos/2017/08/21...-gamescom-2017

OH MY GOD!!!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

This is so cool! I NEED to figure out how to fix my computer so it can run Sims 4 again! I bought Vampires only for my entire computer to crash... as in dead crash. I had it for a little over a day... and I want to try Parenthood and now Pets, but my computers have never run it very well. My new computer is the exact same type as my old one. Acer Windows 10. On the old one it just kept freezing and I tried all kinds of things from turning down to the worst settings or even using mods... and nothing worked.

But, also the community is SO toxic. It makes me feel physically ill seeing all their hate. All the "Where is the Toddlers?!" war that went on for two years and when we finally got them? "Where is pets?". And, reading the comments on the trailer's video and pretty much all of them are saying how they're not as good as Sims 3 or how the pack sucks or how it should be a game pack instead of being an expansion. It's seriously driving me nuts. When I read the comments of a new game trailer I except people to be excited and happy, or confused and trying to pick apart it's secrets.

Decay is Coming

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I'm just gonna leave this here because I just accidentally spent waaaay more of my day than I should have giggling at it.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Lol I read the first episode. This writer is hilarious.

Decay is Coming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12