Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sims 4

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Sims 4

It's the nonofficial official RPA Sims 4 thread. We can talk about what we want in 2017, what we thought of 2016, toddlers, vampires, pets, or any released things.

What about them toddlers? Wasn't that a huge surprise? I personally think the upcoming vampires will be amazing!

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Platinum Star, Yo!
    Lots of things, but especially anything with princesses. :3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I was unawares of the toddler update. That might actually motivate me to play Sims 4 again.

I want to know why the hell that wasn't included from the get-go, but... better late than never.
    they're cute little buggers. I'll have to see if their antics can top the greatness of the ones from '3 though.
    'The Crown of Zivia' Word Count: 64319
    'The Crusade of Zulera' Word Count: 52548
    'The Shadows of Shinzoka' Word Count: 51000
    'The Rebirth of Krippa' Word Count: 51000
    'The Seer of Koldia' Word Count: 49114

The Avatar in Chains (fanfic)
    Z. Zu. Zul. Zuzu. Zuly. Zulera. Lulu. 301. Zu-Zu. ZZ-Top. Zuliette. Zuley. Zulz. Zuul. Zubat. 'Lera. Zulianne. Z301. Z-hizzle. Z-dawg. Zulerey. Zully. Zulio. Luz. Ra-ra. Z-swiss. Zulera301.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I want them to fix the clothing meshes for their gender thing. Guy clothes look terrible on ladies and I want my girl to wear this sick ass blazer.

Guys have it to, if you decide to give them a feminine frame. They can't wear any of their tank tops without suddenly growing breasts.

I also want more hair for toddlers and that they can have blue hair and the like, what's with only having the basic spectrum.

ALSO WITCHES!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Here is the trailer, for those who haven't seen it.

Decay is Coming

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I was sooo excited to see the toddlers, that I updated my game and played it as soon as possible. I headed straight to the CAS and I enjoyed every first few seconds of it. The toddlers are so adorable, but they have barely any content yet. They have 6 hairstyles, and like a dozen shirts, and even less pants. I decided to accept the small amount of clothing because once I saw the traits I fell in love again. At first glance, I loved them, but at this point I have no idea how they are going to play out because I haven't done much gameplay with them yet. And that is because the game badly needs to get updated again. So I made one YA and one Toddler, and once I got in Live Mode, I started noticing some problems. For example, I had my sim put the toddler in a highchair to feed her, and once the kiddo was in, the YA would stand over her with a nice bowl of yummy applesauce, then put it in the fridge. I did this twice, with no avail. The dumb adult did not want to feed her hungry toddler. I got annoyed that I quit.
    There are other things I could say, but I think that little rant was long enough.

--

As for things I would like to see in Sims 4 in 2017, I would like more casual careers like the ones we got in the base game. There aren't a lot of options, and once I played one of them I felt like I played all of them.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I didn't notice any problem like that. I did notice sometimes my Sim would stand there in the middle of an action and I would need to click the super fast forward then back to regular to fix it. Have you tried that?

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've been falling off playing lately to be honest. I keep meaning to but the game just doesn't keep my interest like it's counter-parts which is kind of unfair because I had all the add-ons for Sims 3 and Sims 4 is kind of just getting started but but sometimes it feels like Sims 4 is just lacking sometimes ya know?

I really like how we can mold our characters into whatever we like now...though I have started looking at people's faces and instantly thinking about how I would adjust them if they were a sim.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InfraredKING View Post
    So I made one YA and one Toddler, and once I got in Live Mode, I started noticing some problems. For example, I had my sim put the toddler in a highchair to feed her, and once the kiddo was in, the YA would stand over her with a nice bowl of yummy applesauce, then put it in the fridge. I did this twice, with no avail. The dumb adult did not want to feed her hungry toddler. I got annoyed that I quit.
    Well if this is a trend maybe a children and youth expansion?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe they'll make a generations pack for the sims 4

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I'm hoping we get something fresh like Get Together, or something more advanced then before like Vampires. I really want something new and exciting, not a remix of an old pack.

Decay is Coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast