Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] The Flat [HaelKatrin and MysticRoses]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] The Flat [HaelKatrin and MysticRoses]

Rated M for Mature due to adult situations, violence, sexual nature, gore, adult themes, and themes which may not be suitable for those of weak of heart.

The rain outside still poured and behind the barred windows stood Nathan: a twenty-two-year-old factory worker who had once point was returning to school when this happened. From the young man’s records it had been little over a year now since he was taken from his way back from work. One moment he was waiting for the train to come and the next he was in a dark room and that was when he met her.

The flat was silent as usual and Nathan could only wait for the woman to return with this week’s food. The flat had begun to be filled with some things like a sofa and small dinner table. Nathan’s “room” was pretty big, it only had a mattress, some blankets, a fan for the summer months, and clothes in the closet for him to change into. From memory his clothes would change with the seasons, but she must have changed his clothes well he was asleep or knocked out.

Taking a seat on the sofa the young man tilted his head back, his eyes staring up at the ceiling as he thought about anything he could think of. He had tried to escape many times. At one point he had even broken his arm from slamming himself against the door and sprain his ankle when he had tripped down the stairs when he was able to slip by the woman. To say the least, he was here to stay until he agreed to something, and being a stubborn ass he refused to agree to anything. The silence was horrible; it was like a knife teasing to slit one’s throat until he thought he heard a sound. Looking towards the door he frowned, was she coming up the stairs or was his mind finally broken? Nathan wasn’t sure anymore.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Oh, do not be absurd. Your mind is not that fragile. Not yet. Her voice. It wasn't audible. No. It was in his mind, just as it always was. In fact, he probably couldn't remember a time she had spoken aloud. Of course, she had no need to. He was her perfect Vessel. He could hear her. If she had chosen to show him, he would have been able to see her True Form. But, then, that was a privilege only given to good pets.

She comes into the room, wearing a long white dress. Her feet bare, as they always were. Her hair fiery red and curly. Though she kept it neatly pulled back behind her. She seemed to almost glide into the room. She carried a plate of food. There was a small kitchen in the home. One that would, once a week, suddenly be filled with groceries. Still, she quite enjoyed bringing him dinner every once in a while.

How is my pet today? She asks him with a smirk. Her light grey eyes dancing happily. She was in a rather good mood today, though that being a good thing was yet to be seen. Sometimes, it was a very, very, bad thing indeed. But then, was it worse than when she was in a bad mood? That was up for debate.

Her name was Jahdiel, though she never permitted him to use it. No, through all this time, she had always insisted he simply called her Mistress. She seemed to get some kind of satisfaction from hearing him say it. She sets the plate down in front of him. Along with a set of silverware, including a steak knife. The plate held a potatoes, corn, and steak. A rare luxury indeed. She was unconcerned with giving him something that could be used as a weapon, as he had already found out, it did not harm her. Not in the least.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That voice, it made the man shutter as he sat up quickly and looked over to the woman who now carried a plate of food. It was a nice change from the normal ramen meals he would normally get or just quick snacks that he was able to make with the limited power as he had tried to a make the woman let him out by setting a few things on fire which did almost kill him.

With a glare he waited for the food to be handed before he set it down on the floor "I am not your pet." he growled softly, he didn't want to deal with his "Mistress"'s mood today. It was odd to think that seeing her happy would actually piss off the younger male to see her so happy. Looking back down to his food he studied it for a moment, his eyes going to the steak knife and thinking about trying to stab her again. That wouldn't work, Nathan knew this as truthfully he hated having to think about how weak he was when it came to defending himself. Could always try using it on myself. . .at least I'd be rid of her that way, he couldn't help but think of that option as he grabbed the knife and simply stared at it as if it would reply to his question of he should or shouldn't try that.

Nathan dismiss that thought though. If for any reason it would be due to wanting to see his friends and family again. Besides, knowing this monster she probably stop him one way or another. Though even if she didn't Nathan didn't fear about what would come next. Though he didn't believe an afterlife and long ago had given up on that kind of hope or thought after the death of a close family member who was more less in pure pain during her last days of death. What kind of God would allow that to someone who was so good on this rock ball? From there on he never thought a God could be real, or at most they had no reason to receive his lover he devotion.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You may do so. Her voice cut through his ponderings. You may even succeed. I will simply bring you back. She watches him closely, waiting for his reaction. She had made the same threat many times before, but he had yet to actually try. To test it. Such a death will be painful. And I will make sure you remember every second of it.

She sits on the couch, staring down at him. Normally she would punish him for such an outburst. Arguing with her that he wasn't her pet. But, today, she chose not to. No. Let the insolent fool enjoy his meal. She listened with amusement to his thoughts. None of them new. Certainly not his aversion to her voice in his mind. Despite his aversion, it was a rather beautiful sound.

We could go visit them. If you simply give me the answer I need. She offered once more. He was a stubborn fool. It would be so much easier for him if he were to simply say Yes. Surely he had to know that. And yet, he insisted they continue this dance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You're like a broken record." he muttered softly as he grabbed the plate. With a scoff he dropped the plate and let it shattered on the floor. Looking away the man spoke softly "Why? Why the fuck did you have to drag me all the way out here? Why is it that you're supposedly this powerful being yet you need me for some damn reason?" he turned to the woman. Truthfully he felt as though he was going crazy and being kept alone in this flat for extended period of times was not helping his case.

The outburst was uncalled for by all means and unreasonable as truthfully he did have everything he needed to stay alive. But being alone and then only having the company of this woman wasn't helping the man mentally. If anything it was ruining him. His mind was unable to handle this for any longer. He needed to talk to someone else.

Someone with emotions.

". . . Someone whose fucking human. . . I swear God you're torturing me." he muttered as he went to what was his room and sat on the mattress. He was tried today. Of what could be debated over his 'mistress', not being able to move around without a purpose, or just from the lack of sleep he has been getting as of late.

"There is such a thing as heaven or hell, please, please someone from hell just come and offer me a deal to get away from this thing."

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Father cannot help you, my dear. She answered with a cruel sneer. She let him leave the room, even waiting while he slammed the door. As if a door could keep her out. If I am a broken record. Then, I do not need to answer. You know what I wish from you, pet.

The sound of rustling wings could be heard for a short moment, before she suddenly appeared in the room. Standing in front of him, she stalked closer. Like a cat with prey. Hell cannot save you, my dear. She glared down at him. Her eyes flashing with anger.

She leans over him, gripping his chin in one hand, then kissing him forcefully. Hiding in here? Did you truly think that wise? As if I could not find you? Though, I do very much approve. She smirks at him, standing up and letting go of him. Pleased at the red marks left behind by her fingertips.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stop calling me your fucking pet! I'm a human being God damn it all. Nathan replied with his thoughts this time, and as he looked up to see her now before him he looked away, disgusted by her sight. This time the prey did not care, he sat there without trying to fight back like before. He was simply tried, the human mind only taking so much.

He could feel the bitch's eyes dig into his skin and he swore he felt as though his skin burning up. Suddenly he was brought onto his knees by the sudden tug on his knees. The kiss was rough, demanding and more of a gesture to show power. Pulling back once the woman let go, Nathan glared at her before speaking "I know I can't hide from a monster like you. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want at least a few seconds of being away from you. Even when I'm here all alone it is better than having to be anywhere near you."

"I hate when you do that." Wiping his mouth the young man leaned against the wall and looked up to the ceiling. Closing his eyes he felt his heart beat slow and for a moment he didn't take or release a breath before snapping out of his thought. "When I first met you I thought you were insane. . . that hasn't change as of yet."

Laying down on the mattress on the man took in a deep breath before speaking "So, what would happen if I die a natural death? I'll get old. . . I won't be this age forever. . what happens then?"

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Insane? Perhaps. She answered him with a chuckle. She'd been called worse by her Siblings. Of course, one of them tried to be God. So, was she really the insane one? She didn't think so. She watches him try to back away from her. Letting him, for the moment.

She smirks as he lays down. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she traces her finger over his cheek, watching the thin red line left behind by her nail. You will never grow old. You will stay this age. Perfect, beautiful. her tone was almost reverent. Why, pray tell, would I allow you to simply wither away?

She folds her hands on her lap, watching him. It doesn't have to be like this. Surely you've figured that out by now. I could make your wildest dreams come true. She smirks, her eyes flashing an electric blue. Or, your nightmares. She stands, walking toward the door. It will always be your choice, Pet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Don't touch me." he hissed like a cat, his head jerking away from her touch as he turned onto his side and stared off to the wall. Holding his head he grunted softly and closed his eyes as he felt his skin grow cold.

Because you hate humans. What better way to torture someone than let them grow old, feeling every second being far too long and such. . . Kevin replied. Frowning he let he talk, scoffing softly as he sat up and turned to her as she walked away And all I have to do is give you my body right? I rather do anything else but that.

Once she was gone the young man was left to do his normal things, such as try to figure out what he was going to do or how he should keep from going crazy. Standing up he went to the closet and grabbed his hoodie, slipping it on and returning to his bed. He couldn't help but think about his family again, thinking about being able to go outside and just go wherever he wanted.

How he missed those days.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Hate Humans? She repeated, incredulous. Not at all. We were created for you! Some of us even still worship you. Of course, whether or not she was one of them was a different matter. No, she resented them. Father had created them to serve Humans. But, that was long ago. Things had changed.

Still, she couldn't deny the allure of their design. The humans were quite beautiful. She hadn't lied about that. She turns back to face him. You will never die. You will not grow old. She snaps her fingers. In an instant, his clothes disappeared. You will stay as beautiful as you are now. She says, looking his form over. Lust filling her eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast