Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M]Getting Away With Murder (Rose and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had pondered on what was going through his pets mind as Kevin tried wielding a fork like a knife. "Put that down before you hurt yourself." He said flatly as he came over to Kevin with the other plate. "I need you to save your strength for our next play time later tonight. Unless you want to be puking everything you just ate last night up along with no food for a couple days again?" He suggested grabbing the guys hand with the fork in it.

His black eyes showing no real emotion at all as he leaned forward to give the man a solid kiss before taking the utensil away. "Good boy." He praised as he set the new plate of food down in the old plates place before going back to the stairs.

"I'm going shopping after work today for our new game to play." He said with a sadistic smile while tilting his head to the left. "For now. Eat up. I will be back in seven hours. So please try to make yourself at home." He said knowing that there isn't anything Kevin could do in the basement but eat and sleep The windows are barred, the door would be locked, and the walls are sound proof, so no matter how hard Kevin could try he really couldn't do much.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

His vision was getting blurred and he wasn't fast to react as the man grabbed his hand and removed the pathetic thing he called a weapon. Kevin stumbled back as he was kissed. Wiping his lips childishly with the back of his hand he glared up at the man and huffed softly. As he was left alone with his plate of food, Kevin shook his head and did eat. Maybe he'd be able to fight back if he was actually full and had some rest.

It wasn't long till Kevin did fall asleep after having his fill. He slept around for four hours or so before waking up suddenly and slapped at the air as if someone was hurting him. Panting he looked around to see no one was there. Was he just going crazy?

Shaking it off he stood up and looked around, hoping to find some kind of weapon or way to at least knock out the dick.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had done as he said and went out to work. Now working for the local motel had its perks but Seth wasn't all that interested in them. No, he was picking out his candidates for his next toy to play with. There were a few good looking young men that had come through and checked in but they accompanied with a female of some sort or had another male friend to keep them company. Though one guy, in particular, a twenty-eight-year-old male with short blonde hair and big blue eyes had come in alone. He claimed to be on a business trip and was going back to Florida tomorrow morning. Seth took it upon himself to give this man the hotel room 13. This is the room Seth had made into his hunting grounds. There were no cameras that pointed at room 13 and the room itself was tiny and away from the rest of the rooms.

Offering to take the man's bags to his room Seth mapped out everything he'd need for that night. Grabbing an extra card key once back into the lobby. Throughout the day Seth had a grin on his face just imagining the thought of this random man's blood caking his floor and his pet would be there to help with the cleanup. "This is going to be wonderful." He said to himself and proceeded with his eight-hour day.

When his shift had ended he stopped by the room where the guest in question had been placed. Knocking lightly Seth had readied an ether soaked rag. When the man had answered Seth attacked. Didn't take long to incapacitate his victim and load the male into the trunk of his car.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin had begun to try to open the door and when that failed he tried finding any time of weapon to keep himself safe. Again, with nothing to aid him he found himself simply sitting on his mattress and staring ahead into the dimly lit room. Laying back down he closed his eyes ". . .fuckin'. . ." frowning he began to drift off. It was rare when he got to sleep without the threat of being woken up with a beating.

Becoming a light sleeper the young man bounced back onto his feet when he heard the door open. The young went to the stairs, pausing as he tried to listen for foot steps.

Once introduced to their "guest" the young man could only stare at Seth with a confused and bewildered expression. For a moment frozen as he wasn't sure what he should or could do.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

When Seth had returned home with their new found guest. "Pet; meet your new toy, Logan. It'll be staying with us for a couple of days but If it gets too damaged I'm going to have to replace him with a new one. So try to keep him in good condition." He said with a sadistic smile. He had meant that if Kevin was a "Good boy and did as he was told, this man that Seth brought home could very well end up leaving with his life. He had stripped the unconscious blonde man of his clothing exception of his boxers and had tied his neck to a metal pole with a rope along with his hands behind the lads back.

Once Seth was pleased with his work he went over to Kevin and gave him a long hard kiss. "See how I reward my pets who are good boys?" He asked gently just as the man was slowly coming too. "And if you misbehave Kevin?" He said waltzing over to the man who had started to realize he was kidnapped.

The man was freaking out with every right to do so and even started yelling for help. Just as he opened his mouth though Seth had grabbed the man's hand and bent his pinky backward with a loud crack. Logan had screamed in pain as his little finger was broken. "Y-you sadistic F-fuck!" Logan had stammered out in pain as tears had fallen down.

Seth slapped the new man across the face and went back to Kevin. "See to it that your new squeak toy stays quiet or I'm just going to have to remove its squeaker.... and wouldn't that be a bummer for you." He said giving one last kiss and ascended the stairs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin watched as Seth began to strip the blond male who seemed to be knocked out. Faint memories of his own capture returning to him as he remembered parts of struggling with the man, yet this guy was just laying there. As the other began to be tied up to the pole, Kevin began moving over slowly, trying to figure out a way to get pass Seth and run up the stairs for help or at most to lock him down there. Though with the lack of strength the young man was quickly caught by Seth and kissed roughly.

Struggling against Seth, Kevin tried to pull away from the crazed male. His lips wrestled with the other's and his hands pressed against the other before he was finally let go. Stumbling back he fall onto the mattress as he turned his attention up to Seth.

"Fuck off! What the hell are you even going on about?"

He watched as the man went over to Logan and with a sicking crunch he heard as the man's pinky was snapped back. Kevin snapped out of his trance before jumping back up onto his feet and heading toward the two when he was kissed again. Without warning he was kissed again and the boy was able to push the other away. Stumbling back he glared at the man "Stop that!" he growled. Kevin had begun after the man as he left upstairs, but by the time he reached up the door he found it locked. Banging on the door he yelled to let them out before giving up and heading back down. As he came to Logan he frowned "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. Believe it or not we're on the same boat."

Slowly he moved behind Logan and cringe seeing the damaged done to the hand. Shaking his head he slowly went to the ropes and began to try to undo the knot for Logan "Fuck. . . he tied it up pretty well." moving back to face the man he frowned "I can't get the rope to loosen up. Shit. Your name is Logan right?"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The blonde twenty eight year old looked up to Kevin with tear glossed eyes. There was intense throbbing in his hand and cheek. "Y-yeah. I'm Logan Moierity. Y-you must be Kevin.... your posters are all over town..... What did he mean by cutting out my squeaker?" He hoped he hadn't meant by cutting out his tongue or worse killing him.

Logan had shivered from his lack of clothing. Spotting his pants over in a corner shirt just a little closer than that. "C-can You go grab my pants? Its freezing in here...." he asked shivering where he sat. "H-how long have you been here?" He asked curious trying to ignore the pain in his hand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"My posters?" he asked as he moved closer as he grabbed his clean rag and wiped the other male's eyes. Frowning he moved back "Just as it sounded. He'll either cut out your tongue or maybe sew your mouth shut. Its hard to say what he plans." he replied. Grabbing the man's pants he returned and helped him into them before sitting in front of him "Listen, I won't lie to you. He's going to torture you, do a lot of fucked up things to you and I'm not sure whats going to happen with me. Either way though, you gotta try to stay strong." he said simply before looking around once more.

Frowning he shook his head and went back to the ropes trying to untie them "Nnn! Fuckin fucker fuck-fuck these knots." he grunted. Shaking his head he moved back into Logan's view as he paused for a moment ". . . how long have the posters been up? I'm not sure how long I've been down here. . . I think its been a few weeks, but still have no idea."

Kevin tried getting the knots loose a lot. He tried his best to undo the ties before heard the door open. Looking up the stairs he stared at the man and glared at him, still weak enough that Seth would probably be able to take him down without much of a problem. He still fought of course, more with his mouth than with his noodle arms, but ended up on the mattress which was across from Logan.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Logan grimaced at the thought of being tortured and even paled at the thought of getting his tongue cut out. The blonde had to think on how he was going to get out of this alive. When Kevin asked how long he was here for Logan had to think even harder. He had seen about a dozen or so of the missing persons posters and had noticed Kevins but he was drawing a blank on the exact date he was incarcerated. "Um.... Im not entirely sure to be honest.... sadly when you're not from somewhere you sympathize with the missing but not enough to really take it all in.... man I feel like a piece of shit now..." he said softly looking down to help get his pants back on.

When Seth had returned from the upstairs living quarters he had a box of assorted items. He shut the door and made way down the stairs. "Awe does My Jewel want to play with his new toy?" He mocked and had brought out a switchblade. "Come here pet." He said softly hoping Kevin would listen. "I will let you play with him IF you mark him as yours.... draw a big K on his body make it scar." He said knowing Kevin would probably fight him for this. "If you don't however I'll mark him with this." He said pulling out a brand with a fancy S.

Logan looked at Kevin with terror filled eyes. "Dont... please!" He tried bargaining but Seth wasn't having it. "Please..." he tried reasoning with Kevin at least. A knife would hurt way to much but knowing Seth his flesh would be burned to a crisp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Fuck off dickhead." Kevin almost hissed. Sighing he stood up and began over to the older man before he noticed the switchblade. He paused, thinking about what else he could do before taking it, maybe trying to figure out the best course of action before he turned to Logan who began to cry and beg. Shaking his head he looked back Seth "Like hell I'm going to hurt him! Hes a human being you ass."

Kevin kept a tight grip on the switchblade as he moved himself in front of Logan, acting like a wall between the two. Looking over his shoulder he looked to the man, as if telling him to stop acting so weak in front of their captor. The man had no feelings.

The young man could still remember the first night he had spent with Seth. The ropes were so tightly tied around his wrist that he swore he thought his hands were going to turn black from the lack of blood flowing through his veins. That night he was tortured, toyed with, and at points he could remember being offered a nice way out. To just let it go and die. And then Kevin said something stupid and he thought maybe he had spit at the man or near him. Truthfully he couldn't remember very much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast