Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [M]Getting Away With Murder (Rose and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Logan was thankful for Kevins answer but it was short lived. Not only did Seths face twist into something murderous but his hands were lightning fast. He watched as Seth had tackled Kevin and wretch the knife away after biting the poor man's hand. Logan winced feeling the intensity just hype up.

Seth though the moment Kevin acted out was instantly pissed off and was set into kition. "So you think that turning on me with a dull knife in hand will get you anywhere?" He mocked as he took the knife standing up and going over to Logan. He lifted the man by his hair to make him sit on his knees and put the blade on his throat. "Maybe I should take away your new toy forever?" He tested once more to see what Kevin would do. After a while Seth had started to move the blade shallow enough so Logan wouldn't die but it was enough to make him scream.

"Cmon pet!" He yelled out this time only waiting a few seconds before plunging the dull blade into Logans shoulder and leaving it there. The newest victim screamed out loud as the pain shot through him. Seth had went over to the brand he got and ised a blow torch to heat it up. He slauntered over to Kevin first and had brought down the hot metal to his chest. He held it there until the smell was starting to get worse. "I ask you to do something you do it!" He said and re-torched the branding iron and put his mark on Logans face. Before leaving the boys alone he had grabbed Kevin and dragged him upstairs to the bathroom where a tub was filled with ice water. "Strip." He ordered locking the door behind them.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Turning on you? Ha, sounds as if you think I was going to be a good boy and listen." he replied back before the knife was wrestled away from him. Laying on the ground he grunted softly, looking up when his eyes focused on the pair. His eyes went wide and he quickly jumped to his feet and glared at Seth. "Stop it you ass hole! Leave him alone." The young man said as he took a step forward.

Logan began to scream, but Kevin's eyes remained on Seth as if daring him to finish it off and have to suffer anything he could do afterwards. Suddenly the knife was in Logan's shoulder. He rushed over to Logan and told him to calm down and to stop screaming as he was getting ready to pull out the knife when he was turned and felt the hot metal against his chest. Cursing he grabbed onto the man's arm and tried to push him away, screaming at him to get it off of him as he tried to wiggle away or even bit the man. Once the metal was taken away the sicking smell of flesh was enough to make Kevin feel sick.

Logan screamed again.

Kevin could only stare in horror as the man was marked.

Kevin felt light-headed and when he was grabbed and dragged he fought as much as he could before being pulled into a bathroom and ordered to strip. "Not even if you held the knife to my throat."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth sighed as he was disobeyed again. Using brute force he put Kevin and himself in the water. He even held the others head underwater. "You need to chill out." He said allowing the man back up for air. Ultimately his goal was done. Stop the burning as fast as he could with the ice water. "You're mine now Got it? You'll do what I say when I say with a happy grin while saying yes sir do you understand me?!" He asked the now soaked man in the tub. "maybe I should just get rid of your toy for being sich a bad boy?" He said knowing that killing the new kid not even having 24 hours with him would be a waste let alone a major downer.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin hadn't expected to be pushed into the tub and as his head was held underwater he struggled, his nails digging into the man's flesh as he tried to pull his grip away. As he was let back up he gasped for hair, his eyes wide and body shivering as he stared up to his captor. "Fuck off, sir." Kevin replied as he tried to be a smart ass. Suddenly at the mention of Logan "Dont--ugh. . .I. . . I'm sorry, sir." he said softly as for now he was admitting defeat in order to try to give Logan some time to live and perhaps a find a way out.

The young man shivered in the tub and his body beginning to shiver even more as he felt himself beginning to zone out.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had pulled the plug on the freezing water and turned on the warm water. "Don't worry my little pet... youre still in training. Now im going to leave so you can shower in peace when I return in ten minutes you better be out and drying off or dried off. I have clean clothes under the sink Im going to wash yours and give them to your toy so it doesn't catch pneumonia." He said softly remembering that hes got to treat Logan's wounds so he doesn't die of blood loss. "Now strip." He demanded one more time.

Down stairs Logan was shivering from the cold but the knife in his shoulder was a major pain,yeah he was over the initial shock and now just a throbbing pain was there as his muscles contracted. His face hurt the worst though. Just over his left eye and upper cheek there was intense burning sensation. He wanted to put his face on the cold floor but the tie on his neck wouldn't allow him too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin couldn't move very well so he laid in the tub, shivering and grunting as he felt his body react to the change between cold and warm. Sighing the young man struggled but was able to slip off his boxers and threw them on the floor without a word. Once alone he did wash himself and changed into the fresh clothes after he was examine his branding.

It was painful still and when the fabric of the shirt touched it, it stung. Sighing he got use to it before looking into the mirror and touched his eye. It was still painful, but the swallowing was going down. Staring down into the sink he took in a deep breath, trying to think and figure out what the man meant by "pet". He could remember the first time they actually spoke and clearly the man had been expecting to kill Kevin, but now he was being called pet and being given gifts like his new "toy" and being given clean clothes and a warm bath. Even nice food. This was all confusing.

Once Seth returned he would find Kevin sitting on the floor, his hair dry and poofy, skin much clearer than before, and he seemed to have taken care of his wounds with some alcohol he found as his skin-though clean-was also a bit red around his wounds. Standing up slowly glared at the man "So. . what now, sir."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had a grin. "Well for starters lets clean that brand on you. Dont want you to die from infection, that would be too boring..." he said grabbing Rubbing Alcohol and guaze and tape. "This will sting like a bitch but its nothing you're not used too..." he said as he cleaned the wounds thoroughly. "Your friend downstairs is going to be blind in that eye now cause of you." He said after patching his Jewel up.

"All you had to do was make a deep enough K on anywhere his skin. But not only did you refuse you turned the blade on me." He said letting Kevin put his shirt back on and then took his hand. "As punishment you got my mark showing that you belong to me now... mind body and soul. Your Job before passing out tonight will be to clean the wounds and rebandage them on Your friend... tomorrow is going to be a day off for you... but if you miss behave .... I'm getting rid of his fingernails, second time its his lips sewn shut. Third time Its his other eye ya got that?" He asked knowing that this was a big step for Kevin.

Seth was going to allow the man upstairs for a day and if he did anything to displease Seth in anyway there were repercussions. "And if I do have to punish you four times I'll make you cut off his pinkies and then shove them down his throat. But regardless you will be present for each one." He said softly before taking Kevin to his dryer where the clothes were hot from the dryer and back down stairs. "Dress him and treat his wounds.." he said as a reminder as he cut Logan free.

Logan was trying to see out of his burned eye but couldn't. "K-kevin?" His throat hurt heavily and was dry. He crawled over to Kevin with a hiss each time his wounded shoulder was moved.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Oh, how caring of you sir." he muttered as he slipped off his shirt and let the man take care of it. It was true, it stung like a bitch, but in the end he could say he had felt a lot worst than this. Glaring at the man as he stated how Kevin now belonged to him, in body, mind, and soul, the man young man couldn't help but roll his eyes. Like that would ever happen. After his burn was taken care he slipped back into his shirt before the man explained the plan for tommrow. He didn't like the idea of Logan being down there by himself, it did things to a person, but further being told what would happen if he misbehaved or did anything to anger the man, Kevin could only bit his tongue and agree to the terms.

Being given what he needed to patch up Logan and then returned back to his room, the basement, the man stared at Logan for a moment before rushing over and sliding on his knees "I'm here Logan. Relax." he spoke softly and kindly as he laid the man on his back and stroke his hair in order to help him relax a bit.

Helping Logan over to the mattress he laid the other down and grabbed the small water bottle he saved and used it for Logan to drink. Rubbing his temple he frowned. What else could he do?

"Listen, Logan we need to talk-but first I need to take care of that wound. I'm not going to lie, its going to hurt a lot, but, I'm afaird you'll get use to it if you stay long enough here." he spoke softly. Logan plead or begged not to have his wound clean the man would remind him that it could get infected or worse, the asshole would "clean" it.

It took a while and Kevin was as gentle as he could as he cleaned both the eye and his shoulder before patching him up and letting him lay down on the mattress. ". . . tommrow we're going to be separated. He's most likely going to torture you and, no matter what, don't look away from his eyes. If he sees a bit of fear he'll just get worst, okay? And. . . and I'll be upstairs. I have to be good or else you're going to suffer, like tonight. We can't risk that, okay?" Kevin laid down on the floor and stared up at the ceiling "We'll find a way out and I'll do everything I can in order to protect you. . . but we gotta help each other, so, if he wants me to hurt you I might have too. I'll try not to hurt you too much or find a different way to keep you safe, but we can't risk what happened tonight happen again. You understand, right?"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Logan had hissed at the cleansing of his wounds and had managed to stay still through the stitchings and everything else. "Separated? Why? I don't get it....." He mumbled and rested his eyes. "What did he say he would do to me? If you were bad?" He wanted to know so he could expect the worst and mentally prepare himself for the incoming pain of tomorrow. Though he had groaned at the throbbing on his face and his hand shot up to try to touch it but restrained not wanting to find out how gooey and nasty it would feel. "You're just doing what it takes to survive.... I will not blame you...." He said and rolled over onto his stomach and tried getting some rest for the night.

His first nightmare had happened this night and he powered through it waking up with a gasp. "Fuck....." He hissed at the pains he felt. His hand was numb from his broken fingers, his shoulder and face were to be expected and his throat had a minor sting to it as well but was scabbed over already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't either. . . hopefully I heard it wrong and we won't be. . . but I'm not sure." he replied trying to think about what Seth had said in the bathroom. Then Logan asked about the punishments. Sighing Kevin leaned back slightly, his fingers raking through the other's hair as he explained what would happen. Slipping away from the man he sighed and tried to think about what would happen tommrow.

That night Kevin didn't sleep very well and when he heard Logan wake up he sat up and looked over to Logan before slowly reaching over and rubbing his arm "Hey, you're okay right now, he isn't here." he spoke softly. Laying back down on his side he frowned as he thought back about his first night. The nightmares did scare him at one point, but not they were more less deja vu for what he would more likely expect the next day with Seth.

Kevin woke up the next morning, or what he would guess would be the next morning, and helped Logan up and checked his wounds before cleaning them up again and patching them up. As he waited for Seth, Kevin explained a few more things and if Logan asked he would tell the man his own experiences with Seth. When the devil himself came down Kevin followed orders the first time they were told, if there were any odd request Kevin would delay in them but would end up doing them as not to endanger Logan. Clearly he was pissed about it, but like a good little boy he followed orders. He went up the stairs and went to whatever room Seth told him to go or wherever Seth wanted him. He was going to be a good boy as long as he could be in order to keep Logan safe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast