Thread: ❝ the far north ❞ // X and Headwrapper [ Mature ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Serious Writing // Pure Fiction // Supernatural // Alternate Time Periods // Classic Pirates //
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ❝ the far north ❞ // X and Headwrapper [ Mature ]

private roleplay between two specific players. please keep out.
    we know our plot.

// i'm having trouble in believing
    and i just started seeing
    light at the beginning of the tunnel
    but he tells me that i'm dreaming
    -
    when he talks i hear his ghosts
    every word they say to me
    i just pray the wires aren't coming
    here to strangle me //

Wires - The Neighborhood

The Moonlight Knight
    Medieval Fantasy, Magical Worlds
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Name: Varin Verre
    Appearance:
    Background: The daughter of the Northern Chieftain, Varin dreamed of becoming a great leader like her father. Reminded of his example her entire life, she dedicated her free time to developing skills that her father had proven to have mastered time and time again. She grew increasingly stubborn as she grew older, defiant of anyone but her father and sporting very little patience. Despite her dedication to her dream, her brother, Tonnis, was declared the chief's future successor. Now driven to prove herself worthy of the chief's seat, Varin seeks an opportunity to put her conviction to the test and do something no northern elf has done before.

Serious Writing // Pure Fiction // Supernatural // Alternate Time Periods // Classic Pirates //
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

image one

his name is aedon. in his language, it means, 'little fire' - this will seem ironic to any other creature, such as a much smaller elf, but there is a story behind it. according to the story, aedon burned his way out of his egg to hatch well over three centuries ago. some would say he was born for that, burning things. it's in his blood, after all; when you are the direct descendant of one of the worst-tempered dragons in known history. his father, vaughn, is nearing the end of the average dragon's lifespan at 870 years, but still his thirst for blood and gore runs deep. vaughn is one of the forerunners of the slaughter of humans and humanoid races by dragons. with aedon at his side, perhaps he would be unstoppable - but everyone amongst dragonkind was surprised when the ghostly white dragon vanished without a trace from the mountain range he had been born and raised in. but it is very true, what some fear; aedon has abandoned his clan, and their cause. he has fled to a place where he hopes he can never be found. he intends to stay there.

image two, size comparison
    // i'm having trouble in believing
    and i just started seeing
    light at the beginning of the tunnel
    but he tells me that i'm dreaming
    -
    when he talks i hear his ghosts
    every word they say to me
    i just pray the wires aren't coming
    here to strangle me //

Wires - The Neighborhood