Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Getting Away With Murder (Rose and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default [M]Getting Away With Murder (Rose and Fox)

This rp is rated M for theses various reasons:
    Possible content unsuitable for minors such as:
    Foul language, gore, graphic imagery, possible sexual content and the works.

Character of Evil:

Spoiler: Seth 

"Really You're going to make me fill one of these out?" Dull grey blue eyes rolled, as The Phantom killer Seth Wallace Jr. had been cuffed to a metal chair. "By doing so what do I get out of it? A year off my sentence?" The monotone voice dragged on through out the bricked up room.

He sits in silence with an annoyed scowl on his face. "Fine hand it over." He said taking the paper from the residing officer and began to neatly write his answers.

(Feel free to image things between the text and dont worry hes not actually caught.)

Name: Seth Wallace Jr.

Nickname(s): THere are quite a lot of petty nicknames my lovley pets have called me. Sandman, Baba Yaga, El diablo, Even a few select curse words; However the Media has dubbed me Phantom. Though I have no clue as to why.

Nationality: American

Day of Birth: March 15

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Virgin: No

Relationship: ƨɛƳ

Occupation: My day job I am a Receptionist for the motel Numark

Likes: My hobbies include reading, writing, listening to classical music, gardening; mainly tending to my roses, Researching the human body, and hunting with my friend.

Dislikes: Feeling stressed by my job, Half witted young men and women, Alcohol, when my testing has to end; and small yippee dogs.

Physical Attributes

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: Roughly around 220 Lbs

Eye Color: Grey Blue

Hair Color: Black

Scars/Injuries: I am unmarred by anything.

Personality: Well I'm a loner that's no surprise, but That doesn't mean I don't crave the warmth of anothers flesh against my own. I tend to like to be the one in charge of the relationships and most other men don't like that all the time which is why they leave me. My last partner had passed away from smoking; His cigarette slipped from his sleeping hands and onto the carpet igniting a tragic fire.

Story of Your Life: What can I say I grew up in your typical group home since my parents were not fit due to drugs and alcohol. My new familes came and went, I remember my last family had this small rat of a dog and my god it'd never shut up. One day the poor creature had gotten out of the yard and an eagle had gotten to it. It tore out its insides and everything. Poor creature it was. But lately Ive been living in the country here in _city here_. My closest neighbor about 30 minuets away so Its a little paradise for me and my loved ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Music is blaring through out the basement as Seth had been tying up his latest victim to a standing metal bed frame with leather straps. This latest subject of his has proven to be quite interesting as he hasn't bent to begging and pleading for his life yet. Which vexes and amazes him all the same while.

"Were going to play a game.... It'll be name that tune with a shocking twist. get one wrong you get a zap, each zap worse then the other. Get one correct after getting one wrong lessens the electricity flowing through you after each one." He said with a sadistic smirk. "It'll be easy, If you know your music and artists." He said putting a wire on the corner of the frame and walked over to the dimmer switch on the wall next to his sound system.

Seth wasn't lying when he said itd be easy, the first song he gave was House of the Rising Sun by Five Finger Death Punch. "Go on my Pet what is it?" He asked knowing that there was no interference from electrocution.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Kevin Moreau

Nickname(s): As of recent I've been called "pet" by this dick, other than that I normally went by "K" with my friends

Nationality: American

Day of Birth: October 20

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Virgin: Thats none of your business, now is it?

Relationship: Single

Likes: My hobbies had been arts, studying cultures, visiting haunted houses, and well hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy tasting new foods, and enjoy exercising.

Dislikes: Being tortured, as well a noisy things.

Physical Attributes

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: around 190

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Honey-Brown

Scars/Injuries: I have a scar on my left wrist from when was in a car accident when I was younger, as well as a the new scars which are forming because of Dick

Personality: Hm, I guess I would say I'm quite. I enjoy the company of others, although I get drained rather quickly so even though I love hanging out with my friends I'm often the first one to leave simply because I need time to myself. Though on the rare times when I can be social for more than a few hours I'm pretty happy with doing simple things, I'm often called a simple person, and I keep everything straight forward. I've also been told I'm a stubborn ass.

Story of Your Life: I grew in a pretty normal life. I lost my twin sister when I was younger due to a car accident, and my mother as well so I was left with my dad for awhile before he decided to end his own life. After this I ended up living with a family friend who was like another parent to me. I grew up pretty normal from that point on. I came to _city name_ for a friend's wedding and I guess when I was walking back to my hotel after the wedding, I was abducted.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

It felt as though it had been weeks since Kevin was taken. His body was bruised, beaten, and pretty cut up by now, and he swore he could feel the cut on his back reopen. Grunting he turned to "Dick" and huffed softly before looking up to the man who was circling him like a loin circling a prey. "And, if I refuse to play along?" he asked, knowing full well what would happen. He'd be torture in some way and end up passing out well he told the guy off.

When the song played Kevin laughed weakly, shaking his head before naming the wrong song on purpose. "Green Day, September." he smiled, his teeth somehow still in his skull and his one good eye looking at the man before him. If Seth did as he said, which most likely he did, Kevin would let out a chocked out yelp, his body twitching and the young man making painful noises before looking up to the man. With a chocked out laugh he smiled weakly "Aw-awe. . . haha. . . s-s-s-sure I got that wrong-wrong, Dick?"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth dead panned knowing what to expect from such a sarcastic mouthy being. So instead of his normal plan he went full voltage on the first one. Seeing what kind of reaction he'd get. Loving the man in front of him wriggling about on the metal frame as electricity had danced through his system, Seth had lowered the electricity back to none. "Now Now Pet thats one, now try again." He said trying to encourage the other to play while he switched the song to a classical piece called Buffalo Dances by Robert Smith. Now Seth was playing dirty knowing that classical music was a toss up for those who know their shit verses those who never did choir, band, or orchestra a day of their life.

The Phantom had allowed his current pet to get a good listen before asking again. "What is it?" He listened with his fingers lingering onto the dimmer switch. "Don't make me wait too long. Wouldn't want to mess with that pretty face again." He said taunting the other loving the complete control he has over Kevin. "Cmon Kevin I'm waiting." He slipped the others name showing that Kevin is a wee bit more then just a toy to break.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin thrashed as he punished, his body going limp for a second after the power was turned off and left twitching once his body was able to handle movement again. Looking up he growled softly before listening to the next song. He knew this song! Though he never was in band, when he was younger he could go and listen to the music in the band room, as his adopted Father taught band. Although he use to say it differently ". . . Dance of the Buffalo. . ." he replied as he looked the man in the eye.

Pulling himself up the young man struggled to keep himself up before he spoke up "What now? Do I get a cookie or something?" he asked before losing his strength and hung there, his arms hurting.

Glaring at the man he panted softly and felt his body shaking a little as he felt himself going a bit dizzy. "Fuck. . ." he grunted closing his eyes. His body felt so weak now. He felt so weak now. Days without eating and being tortured was taking it's toll over the young man.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth maybe a psychopath but that didnt mean he was careless. Stopping the electricity for a while after he was given the right answer. Though the sass made his grin turn into a frown he had to think. Feed his pet now or after their game? Or does the murderer give the young man before him an iv supplement after this round of guess the song? Deciding the latter he switched the song to another classic, Purgatorio from the Divine Comedy.

Due to this particular song being one of Seths favorites he toyed with the electricity with the tone of the music. When the music was louder he'd spike it then turn it down. When it came to the slow parts he left the current going on very dim so it was just a minor annoyance. When the song had ended seven minuets later The raven had turned off the music and Electric current all together to tend to his pets weakening body. With rubber gloves being put on he took the man down from the bed frame. Though he wasn't nearly as merciful to catch the others fall to the cement floor.

Leaving the damaged man behind Seth had went upstairs with his laptop to prepare the evening meal for his pet. Locking the door on his way out he made way to his little country styled kitchen, To Seth his kitchen was big but not huge. It was an open concept to his dining room and had marble counter tops with dark cedar wood. His flooring was wooden and the walls a forest green. On the counter top next to the stove and refrigerator he started playing a play list of random classical music and with the help of small speakers he turned it up to drown out any other noise.

As he prepared a rather lavish dish of Gordan Ramsay's Honey Glazed Ham; with a side helping of string beans and oranges. Taking a helping of each onto a plastic plate with a fork in tow, he made his way back to his captive. "Pet I've brought nourishment." He announced himself to Kevin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The moment of peace was enough for Kevin to silently thank any being up above for stopping the man for a moment. Soon another song came on and he knew this too; however, it seemed as though they weren't playing the game anymore as Seth began to play with the dimmer switch to the beat of the song. Kevin cursed the man every time the power went on high and fall silent every time the power remained a a low, steady pace. Once the song came to the end the young man was a shaking mess, his nerves and body trying to recover from the torture before suddenly he was on the ground.

Grunting he looked up to Seth and hissed like a injured kitten. "F-fuck you. . ."

As he was left alone the young man laid on the ground. Weak and in pain before he took in a deep breath and forced himself to crawl to one of the tables. Hearing Seth the young man forced himself to stand, his whole body wobbling as he felt himself ready to collapse. Looking over to the man he laughed dryly, as if telling the man about how much of an ass he was before he crumbled over.

Though he was tough and clearly showed that not only was he stubborn, but he refused to fall prey to anyone, his body was still that of a human and could only take so much abuse before needing to rest as to recharge and try to recover.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth watched unamused by the behavior his current pet was displaying. "You need to eat. Sit up..." he said dryly. He sat the plate down on the dirty floor with some silver ware. "Don't worry I didn't poison it. I want our time with each other to last a few weeks. Maybe I could take a new toy and let my pet chew on its treat... how does that sound?" He asked looking for some reaction. "Maybe if you're good I'll let you have the final blow to your new treat before it expires?" He gave a soft smile and turned to sit on a chair to watch his pet eat. "Hurry up now or else I won't be able to pick out a treat for you tonight." He smiled wickedly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin grunted, and glared at the man as he was able to open his eyes a bit before watching the food being placed somewhat close to him. Sighing he tried to push himself up before crumbling. His body couldn't go on without rest. "F. . . fff. . . fu. . .fuck you." Kevin muttered as he looked up to Seth. The young man reached for one of the silverware. His hand wrapping around one of the two silverware before his hand going limp.

Breathing softly he stared up at Seth for a few moments before finally gaining some strength back and began to eat. It was slow and Kevin had to remain laying on the ground. He never looked away from Seth as he ate, at least some knowledge knowing this man wanted this to go as long as he could make it go on and so he believed the food wasn't messed with. He was only able to get a few bits in before he laid on his side, his hand still wrapped around the fork but unable to move yet.

". . . You're an ass. . . you know that right?" Kevin closed his eyes, his body just begging to allow it to rest and recover. "You cook well though. I'll give you that."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth grinned at the praise that came from the mans lips blatantly ignoring the others insults and curses. "You flatter me my pet. Eat up my dear then you can rest." He said getting up and grabbing a blanket and an old mattress. "I will see you in the morning my dear." He said placing the mattress by Kevin and taking his exit upstairs for the night. He didnt even lock the door cause he figures that Kevin wouldn't gain his strength that fast over night.

Come morning though Seth was in the kitchen preparing some pancakes with berries and syrup. He was humming along with the devil went down to Georgia. "He should be up by now or probably still sleeping off yesterdays events." He mused as he went to go down the stairs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As his mattress and blanket were given the young man pushed himself up and grabbed his plate before going to the mattress and laying back down as he shoveled some food into his mouth. He finished his dinner later on and followed it by falling asleep.

That morning the young man was still asleep until he heard the door open. Grunting he sat up slowly and grabbed one of the eating utilities. Standing up slowly he glared as the man came into view. Even in his weaken state the young man did seem like he was ready for a fight. No doubt he'd lose, but never the least he was going to fight to his last breath. Kevin took a step towards the man and his hand was wrapped tightly around the fork as he stared down the man "Two actual meals, wow, you must really like me."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast