Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [M]Getting Away With Murder (Rose and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had woken up in a rather bad mood this morning. He couldn't sleep very well with the sounds of complete silence. He at least expected a couple of cries through the night from the new male but was surprised when there wasn't any. When he gotten up from his bed, Seth had made sure to shower and ate. When he went to fetch Kevin he had ordered him to come up and into the kitchen. "Cook for yourself. Then clean the mess. You're going to be using bleach and Ammonia. No gloves." He instructed and left the room back down to the basement bringing up Logan. "After you're done... carve your initials into his leg. Or cut his blind eye out your choice." He said and threw Logan to the floor.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin was awake when the man came down and without a word he followed him up to the ground level and sighed, rubbing his forehead as he tried to remain calm before Logan was dragged up here. Frowning he nod "Fine. ..can he eat too?" he asked, knowing if he tried anything that Logan would be the one to pay.

The young man did cook up breakfast making some potatoes, meat, and even a bit of steam vegetables if he was able to get away with it. Kevin ate and if he was allowed to, he feed Logan. If he wasn't, he still found a way to feed the man without being noticed. After breakfast and washing the dishes with the bleach and ammonia, doing it separately of course and hissing through the chemical burns, he washed his hands as well as he could before getting on his knees and looked over to Logan. "Its going to hurt." he warned the other male before grabbing his knife and steadying the other's leg "Look at something Logan, I'll try to make this quick." he stated as went to the part of the which would have the most fat and began to carve his initials into it. He didn't stop craving into the man's leg till he was finished.

With blood knife and hand he frowned "Finished." he said as he turned to the other male "Deep breath Logan, come on you're going to make it though." he said trying to encourage the other man.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Seth had sighed. "I dont care. Not like hes gonna be around much longer anyways." He said and gotten up just as Kevin started washing the dishes n such. When he left the room he heard Logans screams fill the house. "God shut him up! Or I will!" The threat hung in the air along with his bitchy mood.

Logan tried backing away giving a loud screech as his shoulder had pressure on it with every movement. Once backed into the wall Kevin had came over with the knife. "N-no! AHHH!" He screamed as his ledt leg was carved into with quick jagged cuts. "F-Fuck you!" He spat and had tried getting up only to reley on the wall for support. "You have a knife! Do something with it!" He cursed just as Seth had came back in with a knife of his own. "Yes do something with it Pet. Cut yourself or better yet plunge it into his heart." He said with a sick grin plastered to his face.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kevin flinched when he heard the man scream and when he began away the young man frowned "Logan relax! Come on remember last night, what he'll do if I disobey. You get punished, not me." he said as he began over to the man to finish up his work. Looking away he hissed softly "Look! I can't, I tried once and clearly I was not the winner since we're still here! Just shut up and relax, it'll be over in two seconds!"

When Seth entered the room now with his own knife the younger male quickly jumped up and stared at the man "Listen! Look, I'm almost done! Everyone just calm the fuck down--Logan relax." Kevin hissed. If, or when, Logan kept overreacting in the younger man's eyes the man slapped Logan in order to snap him out of it "He'll do much worst to you if I don't finish! Please Logan, you gotta make it through this!"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Logan's head snapped to the side when he was slapped. His eyes had crystalline streams pouring from them down his cheeks. He fell down to the floor. "You're just like him." Was all he said and let his eyes close awaiting a blow from something.

Seth had groaned and tapped his foot. "Either finish your mark, plunge that knife into his chest, or cut yourself Kevin... make a choice or I'll make it for you." He said leaning up against a wall slowly swinging the blade by his side. His dull grey eyes had locked onto the floor as he waited for screams of some sort.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234