Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Chance Encounters OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [M] Chance Encounters OOC

[Rated M for romance, language, violence, and any other situation that arises]
    Welcome to Sander Village, though it is more of a small town now. Every Autumn, Sander Village holds an Autumnal festival to commemorate the beauty of nature. It is a wonderful and quiet town that is often uneventful, but the festival brings people from all over the world. For a few weeks out of the year, the town is a booming spot of cultures and people. You are coming to the village this year for the wonderful festival and will be staying in the old Haven Inn. The inn has been around as long as the festival and it is said that staying there for the duration of the festival will change your life. It inspires artists and rejuvenates those weary of life. Some even find love.

You may be coming for business, fun, a change of scenery, or it may be a tradition. Regardless, you will meet many of the others staying in the inn. Will the people you meet change your life? Will you find lasting friendships and cherished bonds during your stay? Find out.

This roleplay will take place during the duration of the Autumnal Festival and will be heavy on character interaction. I encourage you to make any type of character you want. Good, bad, down on their luck, happy, or sad. Make a whole family, or just a single person. Each family takes a single room, and each player may take up to two rooms.

Character sheet:
    Name-
    Gender-
    Age-
    Reason for attending-
    Occupation-
    Appearance (Any type of image is fine)-
    Personality-
    Other-

You do not need to be in depth with personality, and I left out a biography and sexuality. I do this because I want to see those be shown through the ways the characters act and talk.
    Last edited by crazydawg444; 01-30-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Character sheet:
    Name-Christopher 'Chris' Anderson

Gender-Male

Age-21

Reason for attending- Heard of the festival from a friend and wanted to see it for himself

Occupation- Intern at a large corporation

Appearance-

Personality-Chris is a people person and tries to be kind and respectful to everyone, even those that don't necessary deserve it. Chris is also quick to forgive, but he will never forget.

Other-Favorite food is grilled cheese.
    Last edited by HOLYCRITDRAGON; 01-30-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name- Alexander Keyes
    Gender- Male
    Age- 28
    Reason for attending- Business
    Occupation- Business CEO
    Appearance-
    Personality- Alexander is a sarcastic and rude man, but only because he's always too tired not to be. His work ethic is one of his defining characteristics. Right next to his charitable behavior. He finds that their are far too many 'worthless' people in the world and enjoys the company of people who work hard. His constant exhaustion also makes him appear depressed often. He is formal yet casual, never wearing a tie, but always a vest. And insists on his name never being shortened to 'Alex'.
    Other- His favorite food is cookies and ice cream. He is ALWAYS tired.
    His company is called the Key Company. It deals in various goods and is known for it charity and humanitarian endeavors. Alexander inherited the company after his parents were killed in a plane crash.
    Last edited by crazydawg444; 02-02-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Hayabusa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

can't wait to get this started
    Last edited by HOLYCRITDRAGON; 01-30-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You are accepted Dragon

Thanks Hayabusa

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Hey gang! Sounds like the Autumnal Festival's going to be an absolute blast! But you know a way I think that you could make it more so? BY GETTING MORE ATTENDEES ! I just figured I'd drop in and leave you a few links to help you on your way to making your Roleplay as successful as possible!

The staff advertise roleplays every week! You should totally submit this RP for it! It's called Roleplay of the Week. There are guidelines, but it's generally pretty easy. Then you can advertise is here and it has a chance of being chosen that week to be featured on the front page so other members can more easily see it!

It does require a banner, but have no fear! There is an RPotW banner shop, where one of our excellent artists on the site will make you one so you can turn in your submission! You just give them a picture that you think suits your Roleplay and its setting, and they'll whip one up for you in a jiffy! Easy, right?!

We also have our directory if you want to add it there so members looking for a new RP can easily find you; think of it as a Town-Hall Notice Board sign! ANNUAL AUTUMNAL FESTIVAL IS COMING UP!!! This is really helpful for obvious reasons !

Last but not least we have our staff sig! If you would like us to put your RP in our signature, just post here and we'd be happy to help out advertise your Roleplay!

If you have any more questions about how to get your RP advertised please give me or any of the other RP Mods a PM as we're always happy to help!

HAPPY CELEBRATING!

Light Romance, Realistic Fantasy, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name - Astrid Emilia Grant
    Gender - Female
    Age - 20
    Reason for attending - Tagged along with her big sister Charlotte
    Occupation - Yoga Teacher
    Appearance - Click
    Personality - Astrid is soft spoken and sweet. She loves nature, meditating, and practicing yoga. She's a hopeless romantic type with a bubbly, energetic vibe. Astrid is very chatty, and her favourite topic of conversation is 'the meaning of life'. Astrid is spiritual and sensitive, but has developed an appreciation for realism, science, and psychology.
    Other - Astrid is a vegan, and doesn’t drink alcohol. Her favourite colour is green. She is an early riser, teaching yoga and performing Reiki healing at her local New Age shop, called Blue Moon Rising. She often attends protests and travels for spiritual and humanitarian efforts. Every summer she travels from farm to farm exchanging a helping hand for a place to stay. She one day hopes to build and reside within a harmonious commune.

Name - Charlotte Natasza Grant
    Gender - Female
    Age - 26
    Reason for attending - Studying the cultural and social aspects of Sander Village and the Autumnal Festival
    Occupation - Anthropologist / Student
    Appearance - Click
    Personality - Charlotte is thoughtful and logical. She loves reading, people watching, and cultural events. She is a funny and sarcastic lass with a sexy, alluring aura. Charlotte isn't very talkative, but she loves to listen. She is a hardened realist, but has developed an appreciation for spirituality, philosophy, and sensitivity.
    Other - Charlotte is fit and healthy, though she enjoys a stiff drink (or six) on the weekend. Her favourite colour is violet. She is a night owl, but unintentionally – she's typically so focused on her work she doesn't realize how late she's been up. She works with the Anthropology department of her school when she's between courses; she attends and works out of Greenfield University about 6 hours west of Sander Village.

--

In case you haven't guessed, these characters are sisters! I think they balance one another out quite nicely. I hope they get accepted! I can't wait to play!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Welcome aboard Fae, I am very glad to have you. I do hope a few more join before we start.

Thanks Hayabusa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow compared to you two I suck at making characters

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Character sheets have never been that important to me anyway. I only care about the portrayal during the IC

Thanks Hayabusa

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast