Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - Alternate Universe - IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Beats me you heard him he said 'soon' could be two minutes, could be ten. The best thing to do right now is to have a seat. Or go pray with the nun girl. Either way I'm just going to sit down with Saber. My feet are starting to get sore anyways." Leon said as he went to the nearest pew and sat down on it before yawning. He could still feel the numbness in his hand from losing as much blood as he had. He quickly began to eat more of his food, careful to avoid getting it everywhere. Saber on the other hand remained standing. "So Lancer...what's the deal with you and Diarmuid. Legend says he took your wife. And you left him to die. I can't say I'd be happy having my ex-vassal roaming around especially when he's a natural enemy." Saber said as she walked over to the alter and looked up at the cross above it. "Truth be told I'm sure many of my former allies would want me dead too. Some for hypocritical reasons." Saber asked as she wondered to herself if this was all some sick joke by her god. There were literal gods in holy grail wars which meant that her god was likely too powerful to be summoned. Was he the one behind all of this? Spending time in America had mellowed Mordred a little she had wanted to see the big parts, the modern era...but back at Leon's home she had grown to appreciate the quiet nature of the suburbs...if not hate it for the same reasons.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kella nods as she just relax on the pew she and Lancer were sitting on, while she sits there and relaxed as they wait. Lancer look towards Saber, then silently ponders on her words she said before speaking to answer. "You're half right...I did forgave them at some point, but...I truly didn't let him die. I wanted to save him from the wounds he suffered by the boar, but...I guess part of me still resented him for what he done. Taking Grainne, causing half of my Fianna to betray me in protecting them and aid their escape. Even though Diarmuid died...I wasn't satisfied or glad, all I felt was hatred to myself. He was still me friend, who I foolishly allowed to die by a damn pig."

"Have you ever felt that kind of pain, Saber. Being betrayed by someone you cared for and trusted for your whole life, only to get nothing back in return?" Lancer asks, looking directly at the armored knight with a expression of just sorrow.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"A word to the wise Lord Fionn don't go digging into my past it won't end well for anyone involved. However we're 'friends' now so I should at least tell you a little about myself just to even things up I guess. Just don't expect too much about it. I barely even talk to Leon about it." Saber commented idly as she frowned intensely under her helmet as she formed fists and took a deep breath. "Back when I was but an idle dreamer who only sought to please their father I knew a man. That man was my partner, a friend of mine even, for a time. He was a strong, brave, and fearless knight. A soldier above soldiers and my father's strongest knight. However he held a secret that would shatter the brotherhood the my father made with their own hands. The man was in a relationship with my father's wife the queen." Saber said with great distaste. "One day my father ordered his own queen executed and spared the knight's life. Only to be met with treachery. The knight went after the queen, and killed all the guards around her. Including his own knight brothers. One of which was his blood." Saber stated as she remembered the day Arthur put Lancelot in front of her..."The bastard got off without consequence...and the queen spared...my dumb father allowed our kingdom to die that day. And then...well let's just say some stories would best be left untold to strangers, and more of stories that would surely lead to my true name being ousted. I don't trust the church folks here enough to keep a secret. Let's just say I know what the taste of treachery is like. I know it very well." Saber said with what sounded like disgust be it aimed at the knight she spoke of, or something best left unsaid. "Saber's past is hard for her to discuss further. I hope you understand if she remains vague."
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 08-22-2017 at 12:15 AM.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lancer nodded in consent to Saber's words, especially on the topid of her origin. After silently listen to what she was willing to give in turn of his question, which Kella was listening as well. "I won't pry into your life Saber, but I'm glad we have something in common at the very least. Though sooner or later as we work together, your identity will be known in do time. Something that can't be controlled, considering how you learn of who I am."

"I agree with Fionn had stated, can't control the mouth of another person's. Especially when me and Lancer are in the disadvantage with Dairmuid and his Master, as it also gives us one in knowing who Dairmuid is." Kella added, trying to make some effort in easing things out between them. Though she won't admit that Saber's story doesn't gives her a few hints of who Saber is, but shehave better things to worry about than who a ally is. Considering with how the contract prevent any harm to either one of them.

"I'm going to get a breather, Fionn." Kella declared before making her exit outside of the church, Lancer pursuing her. Though she may be going out in the open, she no fool when it comes to ambushes of either form. Having experience in making them, as well as equally diffusing them in turn.

NONE

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The more Aiden though on the matter at hand the more he reverted to his old deminer. His movements became more fluent, and you couldn’t even hear him stepping on the dead grass. It was like he was hunting a target. He wanted nothing more than to eliminate anyone that stood in the way of him getting what he wanted.

Caster saw as Aiden changed, and knew it was actually not a good thing. He needed to do something to get him back in the right state of mind. “Aiden. I know this is upsetting, but you must remember for whom you are fighting this war for. If you let yourself fall back into your old ways I know they would not approve of you choices. You must stay yourself no matter who from your old life raises their ugly head.’

Aiden stopped walking as he heard all of what Caster had to say. His servant was right. No matter who appears he needs to stay calm, and remain himself. Even if he needed to dirty his hands to succeed in his pursuit of his wish. He would, though he didn’t want to do that. “Thanks Caster. I needed that. Well we are almost out of the forest. Best change your clothing. Don’t want anyone stopping us on our way there.”

Caster smiled as he changed back into his black outfit, and they made their way onto the street. “Well that won't be so bad. I think it would be fun” Caster said as they began walking to the church. He was in the mood for a good fight. Though he might still get his wish today once all of these pleasantries are over with. “Once we are done. Let’s get to hunting servants. I am tired of all of this lazing about.” Caster said in a excited voice hoping to get the chance to finally fight.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"So what now?" Saber asked of her master as she looked over to him her rage still bubbled in her but this wasn't the place to let that get to her. "The obvious answer is we end the war as quick as possible. This war shouldn't go on longer than we need it too. Our first target is obviously enemy Saber." responded Leon as Saber nodded in agreement, "That prissy brat will get what's coming to her...I'll break her. I didn't feel like she would be much of a threat while we were there at that gathering. At worse they're going to have some bizarre noble phantasm. But they were no soldier. Just some upstart politician more than likely." Saber told Leon with eagerness in her voice. "Trash like that doesn't deserve the title of the Saber class. We need to be wary of Berserker though." Saber told Leon as Leon asked her which one. She promptly responded with both of them. "I'll be blunt. Both of those bastards outclass me in the strength department. I'm not use to being overpowered like that. The mad one is a brute but he knows war. The only way I see beating him is through my noble phantasm, or possibly even killing his master off. He took that arrow at the docks like a champ. And the one from the gathering...I know his name. His legend is one passed down through the ages, and is one of the oldest stories out there. I only gathered as much from the fact that his swords both have legendary names. I believe him to be the Bear of Geatland. Beowulf the legendary warrior king. That man will be a worthy enemy, or an ally." Saber said with a slight hint of both excitement, and anticipation. "Are you sure it's him? Beowulf is a monster I'd rather not fight. He killed a fucking dragon when he was an old man with his bare hands didn't he?" Leon said as Saber shrugged, "I could be wrong but those swords were his, and his ferocity when I dueled him spoke for itself. You all felt it I'm sure. Other than those two Lancer, enemy lancer, needs to die. That punk Diarmuid should be long dead by my hands...but I understand if Lancer wants to do it himself." Saber spoke out as she cracked her knuckles.
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 08-23-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

After a bit of walking the church came into view. Though they still had a little ways to go before they would see the front door. Aiden nor Caster has said a word for a long time after Aiden agreed that it was time to get to moving. They walked in silence till Castre spoke up once more. “Aiden. Why do you hide from your past? Is it because you are ashamed of how you lived your life, or maybe it is something a little more having to do with your love interest?” Caster asked in the most light hearted manner he could without being too insensitive.

Aiden looked up at Caster his eyes saying he had crossed a lign, but he decided to speak on the matter. “I can tell that you truly have no regrets about your life. You would understand my position if you did. However, don’t worry about it. You don’t have to tell me the truth. Just keep holding onto your true wish, and everything will be fine. Sty the knight that you are in caster clothing. That is all I ask.” Aiden said as he returned his gaze to the path in front of him.

“Besides you don’t know everything about my past either. I told you I was a mercenary. However, What I didn’t tell you was that I kill innocent people as well as my targets. If they got in the way they became a target. I was not the nicest person, and I even enjoyed killing people after a while it was the only emotion that was left to me after ‘He’ was done beating me into submission. So I don’t like the way I lived until I met my daughter. She is the one that changed my life. So If I can help it I would rather not return to those days. That is why I hate things from my past. Even though I was only on one assignment with Kella. It is not something either of us would ever forget. So I hope beyond hope that this is someone else.”

Caster didn’t say another word as Aiden and him walked. It seemed he was not able to hide the fact that he truly didn’t have a wish to be granted, he just made it up. A smile crossed his face as he felt closer to his master at the moment. He had decided to open up to him even though he didn’t want to. Their bond was growing.

Ten minutes passed and the doors to the church could be seen, and Aiden saw the young woman that was standing outside of the church. Cruising under his breath once more he saw Kella standing there. The same one he went on that mission with to kill the heretic group. Giving a long sigh as he approached the church. Entering through the gate with his servant right behind him. Time would only tell if this was a bad omen or not. He didn’t say a word when he stopped and looked at the young woman nodding his head in greeting.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As Aidan came to the gate entrance the young priest Jun approached him and looked around them for a moment before turning back to Aidan. He looked at the man with a plain but very stern look as he held his hands in front of his chest. "Greetings master. I am simply here to remind you to respect church authority while you are here. I advise your servant turn into a spirit for now but the others have no heeded that as well so do as you will." Jun said calmly to Aidan as he gestured around him. "There are two servants here. Saber, and Lancer. No more, no less. Keep in mind for as long as you're here you are not allowed to participate in combat. Doing so will result in a penalty being applied to you, and your servant...possibly worse. You've been warned." Jun told the man further before turning back inside entering through the front door of the church. The air was calm, and simple but it was clearly underlying a tone of tension as the fact that this was the center of the war. It was here that the priests controlled everyone, and everything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kella looked as she was half way in putting a cigarette between her lips before seeing Aiden, she didn't speak till he was a little closer. At that time, she had lit the cigarette and took a short drag of it before huffing out a stream of smoke. "Aiden, good to see you're alive and breathing. Been awhile since we met, which was when we did that contract for the Magi Association."

Lancer look towards Caster as Kella was speaking to Aiden, he didn't say a word except giving Caster a greeting nod. Figuring they'll have a chance to talk once inside for the meeting. Fionn soon took a glance at Brother Jun as he spoke to Aiden, mentioning about having them be unseen. Along with a warning about doing any form of conflict, of course, Lancer wouldn't been able to attack anyone with the contract Kella made with Leon.

"Sigh...I hate priests," Kella quietly muttered as it would only be in Aiden's earshot.

NONE

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Aiden wasn't too concerned with the priest that came out to greet him. From the beginning he never here to start a ruckus whatsoever. He was here to see what damage might have been done with the arrival of Kella. Everything revolved around what was going to happen during the meeting between the three of them. Looking over to Kella who offered the first vocal greeting he smiled at her, as he looked her in the eyes. “Well what a surprise. I never thought that you would be involved in this war.” He said as he turned to face her right outside of the church doors.

“It has been a long time. The bloodbath that was our mission together was something that I am not interested in partaking in again. I disappeared from that life because I am not interested in that line of work. So shall we get this meeting over with.” Aiden said as he opened the doors. It was time to see what was going to come of his alliance now. If push came to shove he would just leave. He saw that Leon was sitting in a pew, and Saber was still in their armor.

Caster looked at Lancer with concern in his face. What had happened to cause him to lose him master, and gain a new one? So many questions that needed to be answered, but at the moment they were not as important as what was about to happen. He hoped that his and Lancers agreement would remain intact with this changing of the guard. “Greetings Lancer.” Caster said as he followed his master into the church. No one knew what was going to happen in this meeting, and he feared the worst.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast