Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738

Thread: [M] The Fox and the Knight (Holey & Kitty) IC

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as his beloved fox put the staff away and exposed her upper body, Kaladon quickly got the hint that she wanted to become one with him... partially to prepare for the upcoming fight, but also because of her own feelings for him. Returning her kisses, he went ahead and lair her down, claiming his fox as his own. He was gentle at first, allowing her to build up to her full kitsune nature, but he also ensured that she felt as much pleasure as he could give him for quite some time.

Once they were finished, he found himself holding Saki in his arms, stroking her soft hair and fluffy ears. "Saki..." he said, gazing at her and admiring how beautiful she was. "I look forward for spending many years to come with you." He reached out to caress his dragon amulet for a bit, thinking for a moment. Not only did the amulet allow him to shift into the form of a dragon... it also granted him certain draconic attributes, among which being an extended lifespan.

"I think... the problem might have already solved itself," he spoke his thoughts aloud, realizing that the difference in lifespan between himself and his beloved might was no longer an issue. All dragon knights were granted the title and amulet by the Emperor... he didn't want to say it aloud, but the knight was suddenly thinking that the Emperor's reason for granting him the title wasn't just because of his abilities, but because he didn't want his daughter to lose her true love after only a few decades out of her long life.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Romance-Supernatural-Action-Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saki glanced up to look at Kaladon as he fiddled with his amulet. She reached up and held it, examining it once again. "By this you mean? It would not be a surprise is you did gain some new abilities aside from your dragon transformation." Saki commented she figured something would change with him after getting it. "I already expected you to live for longer than a normal human..." Saki chuckled as she pushed herself up to sit up. She looked down at Kaladon as she took down her hair. She brushed her finger tips over his quickly growing beard, "...after all, you be not a normal human. I was sure you would seek for a way to prolong your life as well as increase your strength. At this rate I might die before you..." Saki joked.

With a sigh, Saki shifted out of Kaladon's hold. She moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. "I wish not to stay another night here... however... it be your call as to if we stay or not." Saki walked over to grab a wash rag as she damped it in a bucket of water and wiped herself down.

I shall get you out in a bit Albern.

Yeah, I don't wanna be seein anything... cover up

Saki snickered at that comment as she slid the cloth over her neck and chest.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Gazing at his beloved kitsune, Kaladon gave her a nod. He gave her a slight smile as she mentioned that he expected her to live longer than a human. "Well, if it's for the sake of my beautiful Saki, then I can't just let old age take me away from you, right?" Stroking her soft ears, he kissed her tenderly. "I have no particular desire to outlive you, though," he said as he stroked her ears. "And you'd better not leave me either... so I guess maybe we'll have to live together forever," he teased.

He watched as she stood up and dressed herself, soon doing the same as well. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he kissed her ear. "I hear that one restaraunt has a dish called 'kitsune udon' that I was tempted to get you," he teased, "But we can leave whenever you like, if you prefer." Stroking her tails, he gazed at her for a time. "However..." he remarked, "I have no idea where we're going. Do you? That demon face keeps saying he's gonna make you his bride, but how and where does he plan on doing so?"

Romance-Supernatural-Action-Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saki raised an eyebrow to Kaladon's little joke about the food named after her kind. She gave him a soft grin, "You jest too much. I shall pass on that. "I wish to leave as soon as possible. Though you do have a point about how we would be able to find him... He wants me as his bride so it would make sense that he would come for me soon. However..." Saki went over to the drawer she had put Albern in. Attaching him to her belt she began to make her way to the door and led the way out of the building.

She continued, "...I doubt he would come around when he knows your attached to me at the hip. Lerr would most likely use his dream crawler to get to me or send his underlings to fetch me, of course he would want you out of the picture so a battle would take place regardless. Both would be pointless for Lerr to do though due to the fact Albern now protects my me from those who influence the mind and knowing you, you wouldn't willingly let me go alone nor would you lose to his underlings..." Saki stopped for a moment, they had just made it to the street as she was debating about how to go about finding the demon. While she did this she decided to take a path on instinct to just get out of the city, of course they had to fly to the ground because the City was floating but it was no issue for either one of them.

Once they reached the land, Saki glanced over at Kaladon, "I have an idea that might work but your not going to like it... The quickest way for us to track down Lerr is for Albern and myself to go back into my memories of him and give off demonic energy to lure his minions to us. I don't know how long it would take but once they come Albern can steal their memories and we can track down Lerr. That's all I got for now." Saki explained her plan. It was kinda sloppy but with Albern protecting her, Lerr wont be capable of slipping into her dreams especially now since Kaladon had taken out the dream crawler after her last nightmare.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Chuckling at the kitsune's reply, the knight gave her a tender kiss on the cheek. "Supposedly it gets its name because one of the ingredients is fried tofu. Perhaps we'll have to try it some other time, though." He wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her as he headed out of the inn. He pressed his hip against hers as she mentioned being attached at the hip. "Well, you do have nice hips," he remarked, making no effort to hide how attractive he found her.

He chuckled and nodded at how well the kitsune knew how he would react. "You know me so well," he remarked, stroking her tails softly as he gazed at her. "Of course I wouldn't let them hurt you... you're the most important person to me, after all." In a sense, she was the only person to him, as far as he was concerned. Though he didn't often talk about himself, it was clear that she had come to understand him on a level where such explanations weren't necessary. He wasn't exactly complicated when it came to how special she was to him, after all.

Noting how she took a very direct route towards the edge of the island, the knight made no such hesitation in walking over the edge. Someone noticed him doing so and called out, "Wait, stop!" but it was too late, as he was already plummeting towards the surface of the ground. He made sure to enjoy the view on his way down, especially noting the view offered to him by his kitsune, before reaching to his amulet and morphing into his dragon form shortly before hitting the ground, instead gliding to a halt.

Shifting back to his human form, he regarded Saki and her suggestion. "You're correct in that I don't like your idea," he remarked, "But thankfully, I've developed my compulsion circuit quite a bit during our time in the Imperial City... thanks in no small part to the vast amount of energy you've given me." He gave her a slight smile and stroked her soft ears, kissing her tenderly. "I'll be joining you in these dreams as well... I trust you have no objection to having me explore your memories with you?"

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738