Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Champions of Groun: A Stranger's Tale [M]

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'll have my post up very soon!

Imperfectly Impossible
    Hmm...Fantasy with a twinge of maturation. I'll throwdown in the arena too
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey all, hope everyone is still chomping at the bit. I'm planning on getting the next plot post up by the end of this week. For those that still haven't posted it's totally up to you if you want to wait or get the post in before.

Because of the group size and the way life goes I'm not requiring you guys to post before every plot post. That being said I would love to see how everyone is going to be getting along with all this. Any questions let me know, and don't sweat it if life gets busy!

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I'm doing great I'm just still working on Zogrot's post, expect it soon - I don't want to keep everyone waiting too long x.x

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So Kris might be getting me out of my life as a roller coaster to RP this. That jive with you Imposter?

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Imperfectly Impossible
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sure siks, even though I closed stuff we are still amid intro posts. If you can throw something up this weekend feel free. If not just incorporate what you can with the next post from me coming up.

Btw it's good to see you around!

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I don't normally like exceptions being made for me, but I see y'all could use another magic user and if we're allowed freedom to choose the race I have a trio of Inkkins I could choose from that would fit as a battlemage.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Imperfectly Impossible
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah I'm giving a lot of freedom in terms of race and such. So feel free to do whatever you please. Make sure to read through the rules and the other character sheets.

Don't worry about filling out the bonds right away, you can connect with people after you get the CS up. Unless you're feeling up to it before.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Done and done, I'll be open to making bonds once my sheet is up and folks can look it over for ideas.

Name: Mistress Firegale
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Mistress Firegale 

Race: Inkkin
    Archetype: Battlemage

Racial Skills and abilities: Physically Superior: As an Inkkin, Firegale has the physical capabilities of the finest human athlete at their peak.

Super Senses: Firegale's night vision is exceptional, she can see clearly for fifty feet all around her in most kinds of darkness, but unnatural darkness or something like being in a tomb requires her to rely on her Fire MagInk or her own natural biolumessense to lit up a room.

Fire MagInk: Her primary MagInk are her Fire Tattoos. They give her mastery over all forms of Fire.

Wind MagInk: Her secondary MagInk are her Wind Tattoos. While not at the levels of skills as her Fire Ink she has strong control over Wind in it's basic form.

Normal Skills and abilities: Soldier: Being the former leader of the Pillar's Royal Defenders, the Aurora Guard. She is very well trained in the art of the warrior being skilled in the use of melee weapons.

Battlemage: While all Inkkin are skilled in using their MagInk in combat, Firegale has taken it to a whole other level. Using it before she even draws her sword and she's quite accurate with thrown spells.

Fighter: Going along with her training as a soldier she is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and combining it with her skill with her MagInk.

Survival: She has been banished from the main Inkkin settlements for many years and the survival skills needed to survive outside the protective walls were forced on her and perfected.

Noteworthy equipment: Weapons: Firegale much prefers her magic to using weapons, but being a practical sort of woman she carries a simple steel axe and a knife with her wherever she goes.

Armor(one sensible suit of armor): No armor other than her thick leather clothing in the pic.

Equipment: Food, water, spare change of clothes, some rope, a compass, and a fishing rod.

Deity: Even being an exile and a surface dweller Firegale still follows the Inkkin belief system of seeing Light as her Deity. It gives her life, it gives her the magic to keep herself alive. And when the time comes it gives her a quick death and recycles her soul and powers to be used again for a worthy newborn Inkkin.

Motive: Purpose and payment, being an outcast of her people and the closest thing to an alien to surface dwellers the Champions give her something to work with and money to feed herself with.

Bonds

Vashti: Firegale's opinion of the shy little Quatling is equal parts amusement in her innocence and naivete and annoyance at her meekness. In the Inkkin culture Men and Women are equals in nearly everything this includes being dominate personalities. The Healer patches up Firegale after many of her long prize fighting matches and in retrun Firegale tries to puff the meek woman up to not be so...fluuffy.

Roderic: As is the case with many mercs Firegale views Roderic with a professionalism that doesn't require them to talk much at least while in battle. Outside of killing things to stay alive though the true clash of personalities comes to light. While it amuses Roderic to see Firegale trying to toughen up Vashti, when she turns on the big strong man and begins trying to toughen him up as well that is when they fall into the foot soldier quagmire of cheap shot insults and competitive drive to counter the other. Usually all in good fun, but a few times Firegale has singed Roderic's eyebrows as a warning.

Zogrot: Firegale's relationship with the big Orc Zorgot is a bit of an anomaly in the group. While others fear him or have a more comical bond with him. Firegale sees a lot of herself in the brute and has the ability to focus enough to understand and translate for him when needed. They share a similar belief system in how to deal with problems too, smack it about first and ask questions later. And having the most similar fighting styles they often find each to be the best sparring partner for the other. This sometimes carries over onto the battlefield where they hurl nonsensical insults at each other and their opponents and each other's opponents.

Ensley: The Half-Elf Priestess of Daega is a wild card in the eyes of Firegale, while her religious beliefs bring up many painful memories of her early life in Nyx, where "Free Love" has a very different definition. Those in power could take whoever they wanted to their bed and breed be they married to someone else or not. Firegale witnessed and fought against this many times. On the flip-side though the woman helps those in trouble and heals many wrongs she crosses paths with. On the whole Firegale avoids Ensley, and has only seen a need to threaten the girl to stop a few times.

Galthore: Firegale has seen and worked with many noble and kind warriors in her life and the Bearon Chief is a prime example of this archetype, while she hasn't spoken with the bearman much she does see him as a grand warrior to have watch her back.

Torland: Much like with Zogot, Firegale does not feel fear when looking at the bound beast Torland. She too is an outcast in this world, her people have never seen the surface and most people view her smouldering tattoos and intense actions with fear. He's a wild, but skilled warrior and she respects him for both that and for the hardships he's faced.

Flaws: Her passion and the all her nothing way she handles battle and how she interacts with people. She is either fully loyal and almost affectionate or an unwavering enemy depending on how an individual treated her.
    Personality: Very much like the fire she commands, Firegale is intense and passionate. She puts her everything into anything she does. It's either all the way or none at all. Even as intense as she is she remains controlled when outside of combat and is only partially scary. Iona the Honeytongue's epic adventure ballads are a favorite of the Inkkin's and she often sees herself as one of those legendary heroes even after she became one.

Background: After her banishment from Nyx, Firegale wandered for many years doing odd merc jobs gaining a name as a Battlemage, she went where the money was and that lead her to this latest group. While considered the "newest" girl she fills a gap in their group as a quick offensive magic user. And the last two years have been filled with face melting fireballs and warming up the coffee pot every morning jokes followed by requests to be their personal Wind maker to keep everyone cool on hot days. She can take the jokes, but sometimes she plays a game of tit-for-tat with these requests.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 03-23-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Hey all, hope everyone is still chomping at the bit. I'm planning on getting the next plot post up by the end of this week. For those that still haven't posted it's totally up to you if you want to wait or get the post in before.

Because of the group size and the way life goes I'm not requiring you guys to post before every plot post. That being said I would love to see how everyone is going to be getting along with all this. Any questions let me know, and don't sweat it if life gets busy!
    How is that mover coming along?

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I can post my intro without having all the bonds done yes?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast