Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] The World of Mencu-IC

June Member of the Month

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I only have "favorites"
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Near the docks, Pikas-Goda

It was a beautiful morning, the perfect kind for, well, really anything. After the Sky Wings had docked yesterday, Aliza had spent the better part of the afternoon assisting in the rather banal but necessary process of paperwork and counting. But now, with that all done and the process of unloading being overseen by those in charge, she was free for a few days- free to do, well, pretty much anything.

But first, there were a few necessary purchases to make, and a few friends to visit. Although it was a bit early to but much, as many of the merchants were just opening their stores, there were plenty of those street vendors around who would shove their wares into any shoppers face. With the art of a practiced customer, Aliza avoided these, and most (besides those very new to their art) left her alone. Those who did not found themselves tripping over loose garments. Shopping, after all could wait. She was here this early for another reason- to catch a particular vendor before he was immersed in the duties of the day.

If she remembered correctly, stall had been somewhere in this area. She remembered the sign, "Komostal Mundel, collector of rare and antique books". Whether or not he was still there after all this time (it had been some months since she was last in this city), was another matter altogether. Well, she would see. And if not, well, the sunrise in a few minutes would be breathtaking. It always was, no matter how many times she saw it.
    If the gold does not stay in this world,
    then I will chase it till I find my home

Platinum Star, Yo!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Lots of things, but especially anything with princesses. :3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nevada listened when she wasn't speaking, and was listening to listen, rather than just to try and reply. "I obviously didn't mean to say that your trials are trivial or anything of the sort," she clarified, "calling it a cheap parlour trick is more just a way we dark elves dismiss some of the less-than-pleasant things the Jalenga might have done. Whoever created this piece of work is definitely an asshole. Otherwise we're just giving him or her far more credit than they deserve."

The machinations of the Jalenga were an interesting thing, especially for the Kumenza. They themselves were creations of the Jalenga originally, and so they could not look upon their creators with too much enmity. It had been an attempt for the Jalenga to emulate what the gods had done, and create a humanoid race of their own. It was nearly perfect; the only "flaws" for whatever reason, was their colorings, hence the silver hair, red-orange eyes, and most noticeably, the grey skin.

"The good news... Nevada continued as the wintry chill was replaced with a balmy spring day as they passed an invisible threshold, "is thatmost folks in Daksina-Serénes won't look twice at you, cursed or not. Not really the overly judgmental type, they. Zaderei, dark elves... the sirens are more just interested in your coin."
    She hoped that they would be able to find Zivia there, but if they couldn't, she was willing to continue the search. If not in Daksina-Serénes, she would try Shahar-Eka, and go from there.
    'The Crown of Zivia' Word Count: 64319
    'The Crusade of Zulera' Word Count: 52548
    'The Shadows of Shinzoka' Word Count: 51000
    'The Rebirth of Krippa' Word Count: 51000
    'The Seer of Koldia' Word Count: 49114

The Avatar in Chains (fanfic)
    Z. Zu. Zul. Zuzu. Zuly. Zulera. Lulu. 301. Zu-Zu. ZZ-Top. Zuliette. Zuley. Zulz. Zuul. Zubat. 'Lera. Zulianne. Z301. Z-hizzle. Z-dawg. Zulerey. Zully. Zulio. Luz. Ra-ra. Z-swiss. Zulera301.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

In the change of seasons, Quilian's shoulders dropped to relax. Nevada spoke of assurances but he was too skeptical. Decades of the life he lived made it seem quite reasonable for him to be skeptical. The encouraging flames in his soul now fragile embers. He feared if he let Nevada sway back to life for he had no idea what he'd do if his hopes were snuffed out.

"...I hope that will be all" but the closer he walked into populated lands it was only greater the likelihood he would make the fatal chance encounter with his batardized soulmate. "Let's focus on walking" the archer said in hopes to politely silence her.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12