Character sheets...?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Character sheets...?
    Yes, I promised them . Lent has really kicked my ass this week. I haven't really had time to do much of anything online.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sheets are coming, guys! I'm literally starting right now since I can finally catch a break.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sheet is now up. Please hold off on filling out the "faction" section though until those are more clearly established.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Name: Shade aka Jessica Sims

Birthplace: Australia

Faction:

Power(s): Shadow walking, the ability to teleport through shadows. Shade can only shadow walk somewhere she is familiar with, she has to have either been there before or have seen the area. Also the shadow has to be large enough to completely cover her. It can be stopped by infrared light, if it is covering her she is unable to step into a shadow and teleport.

Skills: She is a master lock pick, during her time as a cat burglary she has learned to pick locks and crack safes. Also with the advances in modern security she also has learned computers and how to hack them for those who have high tech security.

Spoiler: Apperance: 

Personality: Over the years Shade has gotten good at what she does which has made her cocky. For many years it seemed like nothing could stop her as she managed to avoid the police. Being with a gang didn't help as the leaders encouraged her to take bigger and bigger risks. She doesn't back down instead will go forward with whatever task she is on, very confident. She is arrogant and cares little for what other people think. Shade has the tendency to rub most people the wrong way upon meeting them.

History: Born in Melbourne Australian Jessica’s life has never been easy. Her mother was a prostitute who often struggled with illegal drug use. She never knew her father, he was just a “John” that had been with her mother, who at the time was so strung out she couldn’t remember which one. At the age of three Jessica was taken from her mother by child protective services and placed in foster care. It was while she was in foster care and eight years old when she first discovered she was gifted. The family she had been placed with was only fostering children for the money and cared very little for the children. The husband had a habit of beating the children when they displeased him. One day Jessica had been playing and knocked over his beer, he chased her through the house and she hid in the closet. While hiding in the closet she could hear him getting closer and kept thinking of somewhere else to be, without any warning she found herself in the shade of a tree outside. It happened several more times before she realized she could control it.

She bounced around foster homes until she was around twelve years old. It was then that she had enough and used her abilities to shadow walk out of Melbourne. She began studying pictures in travel magazines using them to jump further and further, bouncing all over Australia. Finally by the time she was fourteen she worked up the courage to make her largest jump and ended up in Los Angeles, California. She quickly learned to blend in with the other homeless youth on the street using her ability to steal what she needed to survive. Until she became involved with a street gang that learned they could use her to pull high end jobs since she was able to shadow walk right past security systems.

While with the gang Jessica took a new name and became known only as Shade. She was with them for a few years before she broke off on her own tried of the gang controlling what jobs she took. To get away from the gang she had to shadow walk across the country and relocated to Miami, Florida. After few years in Miami the world became more aware of Gifted people and she was captured by one of the clean-up squads who set a trap for her. After it was apparent she wouldn’t be able to escape she managed to work a deal out with them using her abilities to help capture other Gifted people.

Anything else: Shade is currently working for the government but she has no loyalty for them. The only reason she is still with them is because of the sub-dermal transmitter they have placed in her and when she isn't on supervised missions she is forced to wear a bracelet that emits infrared light. Also while not on missions she lives in a government facility where she has her own dorm but she is confined to it not able to freely move around with the exception of a few recreational areas that are supervised by soldiers.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sorry, guys. I'm a terrible host. Once again I disappeared for days. It has led me to the conclusion that I simply do not have the time or energy to host a RP right now. If anybody is still interested in RPing I sincerely apologize. I think I need to just stick to a couple 1x1's for now.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

If anyone want to continue this I am willing to help with plot building.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am still interested in a RP like this just fyi. I just don't have time right now to host. It's been a busy time for me, for a series of reasons I probably don't need to get into here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12