Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: {M} Seekers of Village Vengeance. {Oddysen & ScottishGal}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly fantasy, but up for almost anything
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alick laughed gently "Littel danger of that, the way the cave slopes slightly down." Then, with a melancholic, but not outright sad tone, he added softly "Though i'm sure you'd save me if it came to it, you already have several times after all." Then, with a cheeky smirk "Besides, you ARE the better swimmer. Now, if we're ever caught in a forest fire, I'll be sure to be the one to save you."

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She rolled her eyes at his comment but kept that smile on her face. "Of course I'd save you. Can't have you floating through those fields and annoying the plants." She winked at him and her smile grew when he smirked at her. "I am the better swimmer." She gave him a small proud head wriggle before rolling her eyes in an exaggerated measure. "Sure sure." She returned her eyes to her shoes and finished the small patch. She held a piece of thread between her lips as she fixed the next patch into place. "And you can throw the next creepy thing that tries to get us...far far away." She smirked at her shoes before glancing up at him. "Or I'll just shout at them until their head explodes." She winked at him before letting out a small snort of laughter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alick chuckled "Sounds like a plan. Especially that last part, though let's consider it a last resort. Wouldn't want to go deaf because you exploded a bluebird..."

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Fia smirked and then rolled her eyes as he over exaggerated. "Oh come on. I've not exploded a blue bird before...a couple of plants....maybe upset a few fish...but never exploded anything." She let her eyes flick back down the job at hand. She finished with the next patch and started to mend the small tears in the shoes. She wriggled her feet closer to the fire as she continued. "I bet I could try though...I've made many a man's head ring with my voice...I bet I could make the world go quiet...if only for an hour or so." She raised her eyes and gave him an evil grin. "Don't worry. I won't test on you...unless you deserve it." She let out another soft snort of laughter before finishing with the shoe in her hand. She placed it aside and plucked up the sister shoe and started to mend that one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alick grinned wickedly. "Not sure it's such a great idea to deafen me. If you do, I might not hear it when you tell me not to use my fire powers on you." Alick didn't really have anything to do, like Fia did. So he just sat watching the fire.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Fia caught sight of his wicked grin and raised an eyebrow at him. Her smirk turned to a pout when he threatened to use his fire powers on her. She whacked him on the arm with her shoe and frowned at him. "You better not. Or the consequences will be dire." She returned her eyes to her shoe and chewed at her bottom lip as she finished the first tear and placed the next patch into place. She flicked her eyes up to the entrance for a mere moment before dropping her gaze back to her shoes. "I used to go out running in the rain all the time when I was younger. But my mum would always kill me when I got home. I loved it though." She grinned to herself as she finished her first patch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alick answered her threat with a cheeky grin. He chuckled lightly when she mentioned running out the rain all the time as a kid."You were a real handful as a kid huh. Get a cold often like that?"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Fia pressed another patch into place and started the first stitch to bind it in place. She let out a gentle chuckle before responding. "Oh I was a wonderful child. I was polite, ate all my vegetables and never got into trouble." She glanced up at him and gave him a wink before continuing. "I rarely got colds...but when I did they were horrific, like a full body flu." She pricked her finger and pouted at the small bubble of blood. She jammed her finger past her lips and attempted to speak to him. "What about you? I bet you were a perfect kid."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Allick shrugged "Depends on your definition of perfect I suppose. I never got into much trouble, and I helped around the farm often enough, mostly tending to the animals."
    "But I also snuck away whenever I could to go wandering in the woods. And I often got told I wasn't energetic or wild as a young boy is supposed to be. I hardly ever joined the other boys for fights and games. I never stole cookies from the bakers, I never chased birds, and I never 'flirted' with the girls. Though why pushing girls into the mud or calling the names are considered flirting when it is young boys doing it, I don't know. But don't get me wrong either. When I got into fights, I fought viciously. When I played games, I played to win." Alick paused for a second, then chuckled "And, I suppose, when I flirted with girls I tackled them when we were both naked." How Alick managed to reference that as calmly and naturally as he did, and only suffer a mild blush, he didn't know. He gave Fia a charming and mischevious smile, then continued. "But all in all, I just tended to not do those things. While the other boys where off rolling in the mud, I was either listening to the bards' tales, or the birds' songs. Or the other way around. It was fun fighting and playing games, but talking to the bards and walking in the forest was interesting. And in the end that won out for me." Meanwhile, as Alick spoke, the fire crackled, sending embers dancing across the ground near it. The falmes making shapes amongst the firewood, as if spirists danced within.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Fia rolled her eyes as he was obviously a perfect child. She couldn't imagine him sneaking away, so she dropped her eyes to her shoes and started to mend the last tear she could see. She snorted as she chuckled, she knew that boys would push girls in some vain attempt at gaining their attention. She smirked as she finished the last stitch on her shoes. She placed the needle into a spare piece of fabric and dragged her fingertips over the material to make sure that the stitches were correct. She raised an eyebrow at his next comment and she whacked his arm gently. "And don't be doing that again." She caught sight of his smirk and rolled her eyes. "A perfect child it sounds." She finished with the shoes and plonked them down beside her dress to dry them out. "I must have been a horrid child. If I had a daughter like me I would tear my hair out." Fia chuckled as she stood and put the needle and spare thread back into her pack.

She made her way over to her dress as she continued. "My dad was always sent to come find me...and then it was my oldest brother. They hated it...cos I could be anywhere." She grinned at him as she stretched out the material of her dress. "In the lake, near the lake, in a tree, down by the market, down by the sea. Searching for me could take an hour." Fia finished sorting out the material of her dress and plonked herself back down beside him. "But I'll promise ya that I wont go wondering off while I'm with you. I don't need you panicking about that." She gave him a small warm smile as she heated her fingers up at the fire.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast