Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Meeting someone from a different Time (Moonlightsky and NoviDome)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She look at him "how he abandon you? Do you think he has abandon us or that he is testing us somehow?" She ask softly curious what he thought. The thunder roar again and she jump cover her ears crying softly scared. Her body is shaking and her eyes are close and ears covered she won't be able to hear him.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"If this is a test then I'm not sure I want to pass anymore," he said softly, looking at her as she jumped again. "Hey," he said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. You're safe."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She remove her hands from her ears an open her eyes. She look at him scared tears fell down. "How you know I'm safe? What if I'm not? What if this is it?" She whisper. "I've always try to be good." She look at him and notice his outfit is different. "What year is it to you?" She ask softly curious

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Because we're in a church," he said softly. "And even if He's no longer here... it's still a house of God. We'll be safe." He looked at her when she asked what year it was. "The year 1817... What is it to you?" he asked, hardly above a whisper. He was scared of her answer. He knew he had travelled somehow, but her next answer could make it much more real.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"It's 2017" she said softly surprised by his answer. She look at him "1817? So you time traveled then by the storm. That's amazing it magical" she whisper to him amazed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He frowned deeply. 2017... That couldn't be right. This had to be a dream of some sort. "How is that possible...?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Well it passed 1817 years have gone by and things have changed and technically people born that year or before are" she stop herself she didn't want to scare him. "Never mind. It just is. Somehow you got brought here so we can figure out why or we can figure out how to get you back or both"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He started shaking his head, panicking. "No... No no no, this is impossible," he stammered, getting up and backing away. He laid a hand on his head his eyes widening.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watch him felt bad. "Im sorry but somehow it happened." She said softly and yawn. She is getting tired and she cough more. "Look why don't we sleep and we can figure this out when we go to my home tomorrow" she offer softly

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head. "If you have a home... go there. Please," he said softly, keeping his distance. He was scared to lose control. He knew he may sound rude, but better safe than sorry.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast