Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Meeting someone from a different Time (Moonlightsky and NoviDome)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Your welcome to come. You don't have to stay here alone" she whisper and look at him. "I have room please come with" she said softly to him. She move closer and touch his arm gently. "It's okay"

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak's vision started to grow blurry, and he shook his head violently. "No no, I'm... It's not safe," he said, backing up again. "I'm not safe. F-For you."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"What do you mean? What wrong? Did I do something?" She ask softly worried watching him. She move back to give him space and is worried and concerned.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head and grabbed it with both hands. "No, you didn't... I'm sorry. Run," he murmured, and then everything went black. His eyes stayed open, though, but their... gaze had changed. It was much colder now. His eyebrows pulled down into a frown as he looked at Winter.
    "Who the hell are you?!" he snapped, taking a step closer again. He looked around the church, clearly confused. "What did you do?!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She was confused and she watch. She move back when she saw the gaze and jump at the snapping voice. Tears fell down scared and is shaking. "I I'm winter I didn't do anything. There a storm and you appeared here" she said softly. "I don't understand we already talked about this. You were nice what going on?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak clenched a fist and looked away. "That idiot... He thinks living here helps him..." he muttered. His gaze shot back up at Winter. "What happened to the building?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"I I don know it is abandon and old" winter whisper and tears fell down. Just then a tree branch went through the window and she jum and screamed move and hid under the bench again. She is shaking and shivering scared of the storm.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak glanced at the window indifferently. His entire posture had changed now. He looked over at Winter and huffed disapprovingly. "What do you mean it's abandoned and old? There were people in here yesterday!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Your not in the same time. This is 2017" she whisper scared. Tears fell down she start coughing and she felt exhausted. "No one been in here till now I only came in here to get away from the storm"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

His expression changed and he marched over to Winter. He grabbed her and pulled her out from underneath the bench, lifting her up. "Don't mess with me girl," he growled, staring into her eyes angrily.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast