Page 1 of 48 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Meeting someone from a different Time (Moonlightsky and NoviDome)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] Meeting someone from a different Time (Moonlightsky and NoviDome)

Winter just got off work during a terrible windy, rainy, storm. She could barely see as she walk down the street to her home. As she walk the rain pour down heavy and he wind almost took her off her feet. Her clothes were soaked and she was so cold that she knew she wouldn't make it home between being cold and wet and not being able to see well.

Up ahead she saw a church and she manage to open the door and step inside. She coughs and look around seeing it abandoned. Setting her bag down she walk forward and look around it look like no one has been here for years. She jump when the wind made a tree branch hit the window and rain blew in and she stumble back and fell.

Then in the middle of the floor as the wind blew in dust and leaves a hole opens in the ground. It look like a portal and soon she see someone coming through. Out of fear she crawl and hid behind a seat scared and hug her knees shivering and shaking and coughing terrified as she watch curious as to how this is possible.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak had been praying in his church with tears running down his face. He had lived in the church for the past couple of years, afraid to step outside anymore. He didn't want to hurt anybody. He was absolutely sure he was being plagued by a demon, and a horrible one at that. Every day he prayed to God in front of the altar. Every single day. But he hadn't been released from his curse.

It had been storming outside as Torak muttered the Latin verses, begging for his freedom back. When lighting struck the church tower, Torak looked up, and for a moment he could swear he saw the electricity running through the stone walls. Before he knew it, the ground below him started to shake, and the stones began to crack. He placed his palms on the floor, desperately trying to maintain his balance, when the very spot he was sitting in began to move. He let out a shocked scream and looked around as he was sucked into the floor. "No! No, no no," he muttered, grabbing onto the edges of the hole that had developed, but he couldn't fight back. Before he knew it, the ground flipped, and he thought he would fall to his death. Instead, gravity seemed to reverse for him, and he was pushed back to a surface.

He blinked, breathing heavily, and let his hands run across the stones he was still sitting on. He was still in the church, but it was different. Very different. He didn't know why, but he knew he was in a different place. "Nooo," he muttered, panicking, and started scratching at the floor, as if trying to dig his way back. "No! Don't just send me away! Help me!" he yelled at the stones. His nails were breaking on the hard floor, and some of his fingers soon started to bleed. He had no idea he wasn't alone.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter watch the person and soon notice what he was doing and got worried. She slowly move from her hiding place and she saw the blood. She move closer and touch his hands to stop him. "Stop your hurting yourself. I don't know how or what happened but I can tell your not from here and I'm freaking out like you seeing this" she said shivering and shaking. She sniffle and sat back handed him a rag she found in her bag to hold on his nails. "For your nails"

"Who sent you away? Who are you? Why you cry?" She ask softly it was clear she been crying to but it mostly cause she hate storms and was scared. She didn't have a good life either but she stop crying over that years ago. "I'm winter this is a church or what left of it" she said softly her hair soaked and clothes and she couldn't stop shivering.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak screamed when Winter touched his hands, and he backed up until his back touched one of the benches. He looked at her, shock written across his face, and breathed heavily as she spoke. His eyes darted around the church and he wrapped his arms around himself. His gaze landed on her again when she gave him the rag, and he extended a shaking, bloody hand to take it. He slowly pressed it to his fingernails, trying to calm himself down with all his might. He knew what would happen if he didn't.

"...I... I-I..." he stammered, trying to speak but unable to yet. His eyes were drawn to the altar. The base looked the same, but the top was... new. Just like the bench he was sitting against. Just like the rugs on the floor. This couldn't be happening. Had the Lord abandoned him? Was he beyond saving?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter watch him and felt bad he was so scared. She watch as he look around and she look down tears fell down unsure what to say or do. She jump hearing the thunder and saw the lightning and she crawl hid under the bench. She is terrified of storms and since that window is close to breaking she is even more scared.

The wind and rain got worse and it started hailing and thunder and lightning happened again. She whimper tears fell down she hug her knees to her chest and close her eyes shaking. She thought this is it she is going to die.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak saw her jump, and watched her curl up under the bench. He glanced out the window at the weather, pressing the rag against his fingers still. "It's... It's okay," he hushed softly, looking back at Winter. He was beginning to calm down a little in spite of his situation. "I-I'm sorry for screaming," he mumbled.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter heard his voice and she sniffle. She look up at him. "Don't be sorry. I don't understand who are you? How did you come from the ground?" She ask softly. She is so confused and doesn't understand. She turn her head coughing is starting to get sick from the cold. She look around "there must be a blanket or something it so cold" she whisper

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Torak looked at her and took off his woollen jacket before slowly handing it to her. "Here... don't get sick. I-I don't know what happened either..."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter took it and she held it on her. "Thank you" she lean against the bench. "Where were you before here? I heard of this it like magic or fate that things like this happen" she said softly. She look down "I haven't been in a church for years. I was going home and the storm got worse so I cane in here and I forgot it was abandoned. It just last time I was in a church was when my family" tears fell down she sigh. "They left me abandoned me. I stopped going to church maybe the reason the storm is so bad tonight is cause it the anniversary I told god I want nothing to do with him so he is mad. I'm sorry your in the middle of it though" she whisper

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said, catching his breath. "It seems like He has abandoned the both of us..."

Page 1 of 48 123 ... LastLast