Thread: Interdimensional Legion of DOOM (M) (OOC)

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Default Interdimensional Legion of DOOM (M) (OOC)

Interdimensional Legion of DOOM

In the upper reaches of the planes lies the home of the various Powers-that be, each typically secluded in their own planes and dimensions. While they stick to themselves, doing things beyond the comprehension of mortals...they can contact each other. It is no hard feat either, only a simple thought and they can breach the veil of reality and even go so far as to meet and interact with each other. Though, for the sake of things far too complex for mortals to comprehend, they do not, even when it would be beneficial to them.

That is...until now. Various beings of great power, evil of aspect have set upon themselves to band together, tires of their plans and plot being foiled nd, with their immense power, ripped open tears in the veil allowing their most trusted servants to do the same. WHile many are prevented from directly intervening and telling them...they are allowed, and have, given them subtle psychic nudges to travel the void to a certain secluded fortress up north in the Northern Chaos Wastes.

Name:

Alias:

Race:

Appearance: (( Pic please ))

Personality:

Gear and/or Weapons:

Powers/Jutsu/Attacks/Skills/Etc.:

History:

================================================== ====

Rules:

1. Don't be an asshole. A bit of arguing is alright, as is friendly debate. But if things start getting heated, take it

to PMs.

2. Don't argue with GMs too much. If you disagree with a ruling, say so and say why. I will re-evaluate my opinion and may reconsider my stance. If I say something is final, however... do not continue to debate it.

3. This is not a single-paragraph or short-post RP. Minimum 1-para per post please. An occasional shorter post single will be acceptable if something is particularly tough to respond to... but let people know in the OOC if something needs more for you to reply to. Perhaps edits could be made.

4. Please try to remain active. Give notice if you'll be gone for more than two days. If you are gone for four or more days, your character will be puppeted. If you are gone for more than 8, they will likely be killed.

5. Collabs are encouraged. They're fun. :3

6. Have fun. No Lemon Party. Thor is best Avenger.

7. Canon and Original characters are both accepted. if Original, must still come from a Canon Universe

(( Violation of the rules will result in a warning. Further violations will likely result in a ban. ))
    Last edited by Cfavano; 03-02-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to Kicks for the banner.

I wanted to drop off some links to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already got a submission worked out, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here