Thread: Invasion of the Villains: A Tale of Rpa

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Default Invasion of the Villains: A Tale of Rpa

Invasion of the Villains: A Tale of Rpa

It was a quiet day in Rpa-land with everyone going about the virtual city on their own buisness. Then suddenly all across the city member's smartphones started beeping with urgent messages. at that particular moment the big viewscreens in the heart of the city had been playing a message about Roleplay of the Week however now that message was interrupted, instead the face of @Merry Gentry; appeared up on the screen with a serious expression. "Attention members" she said "it is our regret to inform you that the server we live on has been infected by the dreaded supervillain virus. Our information tells us that a manifested army of villains is even now approaching our city. The staff team will use all means at our disposal to protect the city however in the meantime we advise all civilian members to seek shelter."

At the time of the message @Nessie; had been busy writing thoughts on the random thoughts wall in Downtown. She turned towards @P.K.; who was writing thoughts on a different part of the wall.

"This sounds pretty serious I think we should try and help" she said.

P.K. nodded. "I agree. Let's go and find the staff."

The two girls headed off through the streets of the city toward the admin palace. There at the gate of the palace they found a number of other members gathering. Among them were @Splat; and @Griff the non-identical twins.

"Hey guys what's happening" asked P.K.

"We came to offer the staff our assistance" said Splat. "So did everyone else."

At that moment the main door of the palace opened and the staff appeaqred led by the four queens @Merry Gentry; @G; @Kris; and @Juni;. "Please everyone return to your homes" said G. "The staff will protect the city."

In response @Omac; stepped forward from the crowd. "No G we won't let you face this alone" he said.

G frowned slightly, she didn't want any of the members to come to harm. Finally she let out a sigh. "Alright fine but you'll need weapons." Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and used her admin powers to summon up a pile of firearms. "These are anti-virus guns" she explained. "Any hit from one will either damamge or delete the target." Finally she turned to Splat, Griff and several of the others. "I'm afraid you younger ones are too young to fight on the front-line but we can use you as first-aiders."

Everyone who had volunteered stepped forward to arm themselves from the pile except for Omac.

"Dude don't you want a weapon" said @Kayser; who was standing beside him.

Omac shook his head. "No that's ok, I'll just use my butter magic."

G cleared her throat to speak once more. "Alright everyone myself and Kris will be leading the defence. Our objective is to buy time while Merry and Juni work on a spell to eradicate the virus."

With G and Kris leading the way the members all headed toward the edge of the city. In the distance they could see the approaching army of villains. Kris used her admin powers to cast a sight spell. "Looks like a large number of orcs" she said, "also a lot of storm-troopers and some death-eaters as well."

"Any sign of the leaders?" asked G.

Kris frowned. "I'm not sure, at this range it's hard to tell."

"We should build a line of defences" said @Tolvo; beside them.

"Yes that's a wise idea" replied G.

Together the two admins joined hands and used their collective power to summon up a line of barricades. They then divided the members into groups each led by one of the moderators while they themselves took up a command-position in the centre of the line.

Up ahead they could see the enemy approaching. At that moment @.Karma.; stepped forward to sing a song and the enchantment of her voice filled all the members courage.

The first wave of attackers were the orcs. The members managed to take down about half of them with the guns. Omac then unleashed a butter spell and several orcs in the front rank slipped over causing those behind to crash into them. Meanwhile the moderators used their magic to counter the spells of the death-eaters. By this point most of the orcs had been destroyed. One managed to reach the barricade but @Maya; simply stood up and punched it in the face to knock it out.

The next wave of attackers were the stormtroopers in the white body armour of the evil Galactic Empire. They were better armed than the orcs and advanced firing their blasters and the barricade began to take damage.

In the centre of the line G and Kris once again combined their powers, this time creating a wind-spell to push the stormtroopers back.

"I hope that Juni and Merry can complete the anti-virus spell soon" remarked @Cfavano; to @Kicks; who stood beside him.

"I'm sure they will" Kicks replied.

Meanwhile in a building several hundred yards back from the line Splat and Griff were sitting on a pile of medical crates. "So unfair that they won't let us fight" muttered Griff.

At that moment the door of the building swung open and in came @ r a b b i t; and Keyser bearing a stretcher. Laid on the stretcher was @Blazing_Falcons;. "He's been hit" said rabbit "he needs attention asap."

On the stretcher Blazing writhed and moaned. "Fluppy fluppy fluppy" he said.

"He's delerious what should we do" said Splat sounding worried.

"Only one thing we can do" replied Griff. "We need to show him some memes." She pulled out a smart-phone and held the screen up in front of Blazing's face. The pictures seemed to calm him somewhat which then allowed them to treat the injuries.

Back at the edge of the city the battle was once more getting intense. More and more enemy forces were closing in on the members who were heavily outnumbered.

"It's a shame @SikstaSlathalin; isn't here right now he would have been a useful warrior" remarked Kris.

"Yes that's true" G nodded "but at least the newbies are fighting well."

At that moment there was suddenly a blinding flash and all the villains disappeared leaving nothing but empty fields of grass where they'd been standing.

Kris looked at the empty fields where they'd been and gave a sigh of relief. "It looks like Merry and Juni managed to do it" she said.

"So does that mean it's all over" asked P.K.

"Yes it's over" replied G. "Thanks to everyone our land has been saved."

"In that case I vote we all have a crazy party with lots of meme-sharing" said Cfavano excitedly.

Kris smiled and nodded. "I think that's an excellent idea. And perhaps one day someone will write a story about this."

- The End -
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 03-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Hahaha, this is awesome @Crazywolf;, my favourite bit was when Maya punched an Orc in the face.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Lol this is amazing. I specifically like my parts.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

I'M NOT TOO YOUNG TO FIGHT

FITE ME BRUH

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

I couldn't seem to tag rabbit for some reason. I even tried her name with an extra space at front and back.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Bravo!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

SO COOL!

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Needs more Hayabusa.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Thanks for all the comments. including the ones before. glad you guys like it. xD

@Hayabusa: I actually regret I didn't make it slightly longer and put in more people. I may at some point do an extended cut with added scenes.