Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

She only caught fragments of what Micha said before he fell asleep on her shoulder. Stroking his hair, she tried to figure out how she would bake a cake for him as she hadn't had to worry about baking for at least one hundred-fifty years. But she could at least try to do that for him. Hopefully he had some bubble bath soap or bath salts to make him feel better.

The woman adjusted her waistcoat and looked at the nurse blankly. "Sadly, he didn't make it," she told him. Shaking her head, she peered over her sunglasses. "Ok, sure. I won't just bite people," she added, keeping her voice down. "Now, give me the bag. I've got a client that needs his fix soon." She slipped a small envelope into the nurse's hand. "I wanted to let you that the werewolves are starting to flock in. There might be reported attacks coming in soon. But don't worry, I'll send someone to pick-up when I can't make it. You'll like her, and you can trust her. She's not quite very happy with her situation right now." Pulling the maid closer, she whispered in her ear, "Werewolves can survive on blood, too, you know."

Set by Kicks

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The nurse had handed the bag over with the vials of labeled blood. "If he likes a certain one maybe I can get more... a couple of them are going to be discharged tomorrow so make it quick so I can get addresses of the product." She said before getting into the car and went home.

Micha was sleeping soundly until when he had another nightmare. This time of the three girls who attacked him. He woke up with a jump and looked around the room. He took out the IV and went to the window to open it. "Lapis are you awake? Can you help me open this?" He asked politely feeling warm and the air outside would feel great on his skin.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The woman nodded. "I'll see if he wants a certain product and be back tonight." She simply walked off as she hid the bag of blood under her coat.

Lapis had woken up as Micha was trying to open the window. Walking up to help him, she caught a glimpse of a woman in a waistcoat, ducking into a secluded area of the garden and sniffing the bag of blood she was holding, looking like she was already intoxicated. With widening eyes, she opened the window and helped him back to the bed. "Go back to sleep," she said. "I'll be here." Once she was certain he was asleep, she exposed an area on the back of his neck and gently bit him, sending a tiny bit of her blood into him. It wasn't enough to turn him, but enough to mark him. Lapping at where she bit him, she pulled him closer to her and began to kiss his neck.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had sat back down after taking in some of the cool air. He didn't need to be told twice when to get back to bed. Once passed back out and under the covers, he didn't even feel her bite his neck; let alone lap at it like it was candy. The morphine did that wonder on its own. "Wanna go home...." He mumbled under his soft breath and curled into a small ball which compressed his ribs in a way that would hurt if he didn't sleep normally.

The nurse waited for this client to come back while taking a short nap in her car. It was getting late for the night and she wanted to go home. Hearing a knock on her window she shot up and rolled her window down once realizing that it was the client. "Did he choose which one already?" She asked in almost disbelief.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"I know," she said, stroking his hair and continuing to kiss his neck. ""We'll be home soon enough." Without even thinking, her kisses trailed up to his lips where she hers barely touched his. No, I shouldn't... She kissed his forehead instead and held him close to her.

The woman had returned and waited until the nurse rolled her window down. "The one with the rare blood type," she said, "The one you gave me right before I left. He wants that." She would be lying if she said she didn't really want that blood type, either. "He's willing to pay a lot of money for them."

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

She glanced at the other. "So he chose the neko who was just brought in for a wolf attack? Hes in serious condition... unfit to be moved quite yet. Hes got lacerations all over and had broken ribs and not to mention his arm. He was brought in with a young woman. Some of the bites he's gotten weren't that of a wolf. So I believe he's being hosted by another.... I have his contact information and house address. The boy will be discharged tomorrow afternoon.... but I can stage a little accident to keep him there longer." She said softly. Have him meet me at one pm behind the ER." She instructed to the vampire.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"Well, as it turns out," the woman said, "my client might have known about the wolf attack. Do you know who his host is?" If she had a name, she might know who she and her client were dealing with. If it was a fledgling, then there was no problem. "Or if you don't have a name, you could give me a description of them. I'll probably know who is."

She raised an eyebrow as she was told to have the client come by the following afternoon. "Oh? He doesn't really like getting out but maybe he'll make an exception."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The nurse gave a weary look. "She claimed to be his Roommate, which may be but I don't think it is... her name is Lapis. She has long amber hair with ice blue eyes." She informed with a puzzled face. "He will be unconscious for pick up so there isn't a scene. Also tell him to bring the payment." She added and started her car. "Best part is... hes an orphan. No parents to miss him." She said finally and sighed thinking about his she was going to incompasatate Lapis and Micha at the same time.

Come around morning Micha felt a mild pain in his abdomen. "Ow......" he looked back to the IV and had whined wishing he never took it out. "Lapis my chest hurts..." he whined softly to his guardian. "C-can you help me stand up?" He asked sadly.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The woman nodded, her smile fading. "I remember her. Little bitch. She'll be a tough one." Leaning in, she said, "Leave her to my client. I'm sure he can handle her." With that, knowing the time and location for pickup, she walked off, glancing up at the window above for a moment and then continuing.

Lapis heard Micha whimper and rubbed his chest. She helped her up and tried to figure out how to fix the IV without hurting him. "Will you be alright for the ride home?" Stroking his hair, she held him close to her, kissing the top of his head and caressing his tail.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The neko nodded. "Yeah Im just sore and the morphine is clearing out." He said holding onto her but a blush crept up onto his cheeks as she played with his tail. Like his ears his tail was sensitive to touch and it felt extremely pleasant to be pet like this. "Mhn...." He bit back a moan just as his ears were touched by her soft lips. He felt a bit shaky in the knees and sat down on the bed.

The nurse from the day before had come in with his test results from the day before. "Lapis may I talk with you for a second?" The young woman looked at the IV out of Micha's arm and went over to him. "Buddy ya got to keep this in until a doctor or myself take it out okay?" She said putting it back into his arm and got a groan as a response. "When will we be able to go home?" He asked the nurse quietly.

Giving a sigh but with a pleasant smile she said; "If all goes well kiddo, by one pm at The latest." She went back to Lapis "could you come with me for a minute?" She asked letting Micha sit on the bed to wonder what was wrong. Out in the hall the nurse had the charts with her. "We found something abnormal in his blood... the doctor said he wants to run more testing... it should be done by the time I said earlier... If you wish to go home or go get some fresh clothing for yourself and Micha or grab some food be my guest. This way Micha can be done quickly?" She asked knowing that Lapis would have to leave of her own accord.

Micha had listened and his stomach growled. Opening the door he looked at Lapis "Food doesn't sound half bad... please Lapis?" He asked quietly.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast