Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Following the nurse, Lapis half listened as she was told that there was something abnormal in his blood. She decided not to say anything as she didn't want to argue at that particular moment. When she heard Micha ask her to go get some food, she turned to him and nodded. "Give me a minute," she told the nurse, closing the door and going to Micha's side. "Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, I'll be able to locate you. I promise." Kissing his forehead, she tucked him in. "I'll be back with something."

Letting the nurse be, she went down to the food court and found something to Micha to eat. She could still sense that he was in the hospital bed and hadn't moved so she went to a clothing store just down the road and found a shirt and jeans for him. She had a hard time finding something for herself as she didn't want to wear the same dress all the time. And she wanted to pick a color other than black. About twenty minutes later, she found a blue top and black dress pants for herself and made her way to the nearest cash register. Once the outfits were paid for, she made her way back to the hospital, seeing a black SUV begin to pull around.
    --
    "I hope she's not going to be much trouble," the man said, looking out the window at Lapis and adjusting his blonde hair.

"Don't worry, Mr. Farley," the woman replied. "The plan is foolproof unless she already gave him a track marker."

"Well, yes. That would be a problem... Poor Valencia wants a mortal for a birthday present. And seeing how I won't be interested in him aside from feeding on him, he would be hers to do what she wants."

"What about the wolf?"

"Oh, she'll have a piece of him, I'm sure. It's not like she wants him anyway. Said he's too small for her taste... Whatever that means."

Set by Kicks

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The nurse did some blood work on the neko to make the time fly while Lapis was gone. She and even put a light sedative in his IV. She wheeled him to the back of an Ambulance just outside the ER. "Two more minutes.... cmon..." she said getting antsy. When the man had shown up she loaded the unconscious boy in the van. "Took you long enough...." she said harshly.

Micha throughout the process of drawing more and more of his blood he felt weak and dizzy. He was given animal crackers and water but that didn't keep him awake to stop the seditive. "Mhn...." he felt weightless as he was brought to the drop off location and inserted into the Van. The morphine IV was removed and he had a pillow under his head.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Sensing that Micha was no longer in his room, Lapis began to frantically hurry back to where he was. "I shouldn't have left him alone!" she said to herself.

Mr. Farley glanced down at Micha as he was put into the van. "That's him?" he asked. "Valencia doesn't even like nekos. I was hoping he would be... more human."

"Sir, he still has that blood type," the woman said.

"I know that, it's just..." He sighed. "I have your paym-" Mr. Farley checked the back of the boy's neck to see a small mark. "The hell? You said nobody would miss him!"

Lapis turned the corner as she ran toward the ER where Micha was being loaded. "You bastards! He's mine!"

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The nurse had shut the door and locked the boy in. "There wasn't a mark there last night! Now if you must you can cut his ears off along with his tail for all I care as long as I get the payment...." she snapped back. "Now give~" she was cut off by Lapis. "Here two for the price of one... take this wretch with him." She said grabbing the breif. Case and went back inside.

Micha was slowly coming too but he felt something off. Slowly sitting up he glanced out the window and seen Lapis. "What's going on?" He went to pull on the car door but it was locked so he couldn't get it open. "Lapis!" He cried out hitting the window.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Before Farley could say anything, the nurse had run off with the briefcase. "Drive!" he shouted at the woman.

As the SUV began to speed away, Lapis hopped onto the back as the car went off road behind the hospital and drove and held on. "I'm coming, Micha!" she yelled, trying to kick the rear window out. She could only violently tap on it as she wore flats.

Farley looked behind him as she kept trying to kick the window out. "Ms. Spire!"

Spire jerked the wheel, quickly looking in the rear view mirror to see Lapis roll on the ground. A half hour later, she heard something pop and the vehicle began to wobble. "Damn it."

"That nurse will pay," Farley said, looking down at Micha. "I've no use for some stupid cat." Taking a syringe out of his bag, he stuck it into Micha's neck and began pulling his blood out until there was just enough to where he wouldn't kill him. Opening the door, Farley rolled him out before the car continued. "We're almost home anyway." Whether Valencia would be upset with him or not was yet to be seen.

Lapid had been running to where she sensed Micha was, frantically calling out for him.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The boy screamed as the needles peorced his sensitive skin. He jerked and ripped the needle out and scrambled to get away from this deranged man. It wasn't until he felt the needle again he screamed and was held still. He felt really dizzy now and very disoriented. Guess it didn't help he had blood drawn earlier that morning to. Micha had barely registered that he was thrown from the car but when it did click he was on the side of the road. His ribs had a sickening crunch as did his already casted arm. "Fuck!" He cursed and tried to sit up.

Micha didn't have to wait long when his employer had found him when she was out for a walk. "Mrs. Stevens?" The elderly lady had helped him up and patted his head gently. "Shh it's okay Micha relax...."

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis had stopped to catch her breath before she hurried to Micha, stopping when she sensed that he was out of the car. Breathing a sigh of relief, she began to walk in the direction he was in.

She knew that she wouldn't get to him right away, but at least she knew where he was thanks to the track marker.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha was on the brink of consciousness when Lapis finally caught up to them. Mrs. Stevens was on her cell phone calling in the car make and license plate number. "Yes, they threw my employee out on the road unable to keep his eyes open.... He's badly hurt and bandaged pretty well...... Yes, I'll testify if need be. Thank you." She hung up the phone and gave Lapis a weary smile. "Are you okay dear? Are you lost?" She asked the vampiress looking a bit worried. Making the connection to her and Micha she became very concerned. "Come with me and we'll wait at my home..." She offered Lapis while making Micha stay awake.

Micha had smelt something different about his boss. She reminded him of those wolves from before, but the odd thing was he had never noticed it before now. Being too tired to care he kept walking with her and Lapis to the local pet store where She lived above in the apartments. Sitting down on the couch; Micha had just about passed out again.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis held onto Micha as she looked to the older woman. "Micha's my friend," she told her. She noticed that her scent was off. She would bombard the woman with questions but decided not to as she was more concerned about getting Micha to safety. Once they were at the woman's place, Lapis remained at her pet's side, stroking his hair and tail. Having the woman borrow her phone, Lapis was on it with the hospital for about an hour describing what had happened. She was able to give a description of the nurse but had a hard time with the name.

"We'll take care of it," the operator said before the call ended.

"No, you won't," muttered Lapis.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had started purring when Lapis was nearby and petting his head. As if an abused kitten was looking for acceptance. His golden tail swayed lazily behind him as he slept on her lap.

Mrs. Stevens had walked back into the living room with a cup of warm blood for lapis. After handing the mug to her She took a seat in the recliner, making sure to smooth out her dress.

"I haven't seen Micha so happy; Not in a long time. Ever since the crash poor kitten needed a friend like you. He was so lost. It was like talking and watching a living marionette. Devoid of real emotion, he wouldn't allow himself to eat for days, hell he wouldn't even talk to anyone. But he never cried; Least not in front of me or anyone else." She said taking a sip of tea she had in a cup for herself. "I finally just got him to open up to me about three months ago. Hes such a strong young man and deserves to be happy." She rambled on knowing that Lapis probably didn't care.

"To see him in such a state right now makes my blood boil. Werewolves, Vampires or not this boy doesn't deserve to be tossed around and abused like a ragdoll. It ashames me to think that my grandsons pack did this." She said knowing all too well. "My deceased husband Valantino, god bless his soul, wanted to take the boy in the moment it happened. Make him an official yet non official pack member. Give him a full ride through college, teach him the ways of the pack... but Micha didn't want that. He told us he'd rather be alone, and which we respected. Though I always reminded him that I was here for him." She explained softly and took another drink.

"Im glad you're taking good care of him." She gave a smile.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast