Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Sighing, Lapis ran a hand over his neck before nodding. "Of course." She wasn't about to have a repeat, especially with an old werewolf nearby. With Erika coming back with a sandwich for Micha, she tenderly took it from her and handed it to Micha. "Here. Eat up."

At least he was willing to let her have her way with him, though she wouldn't be able to do much without hurting him. So she knew that she had to limit herself for his sake. "Oh? And where would the spare room be?"

Set by Kicks

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had happily munched on the PBnJ sand which. His tail swayed lazily while he purred from the feeling of having something in his stomach. Once done he stood up on shakey legs to put the plate in the sink. "She said its down the hall to the right." He informed so his boss didn't have to repeat herself. He held a hand out for her and helped her up.

Erika gave a knowing glance and had looked at at her watch. "Well look at the time... Greg had asked me to fetch him a pain killer about an hour ago... you two have fun." She said going to the kitchen to grab a bottle and had left all together.

Micha gave a weird look and had whined slightly. "Greg has been out of the state for a week now...." he said calmly but shrugged giving a slight hiss in the process. His neck hurt the most out of everything his body had. Yeah his arms and chest are stitched up and what not but his neck was bruised and battered and littered with bite marks. Micha had lead the way to the spare room and had gently laid down on the plush bed after shedding his shirt.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Letting Micha lead her to the spare room, she wrapped an arm around his waist so he wouldn't keel over but when he got his shirt off and laid himself on the bed, she brought herself next to him and stroked his ears and hair. "If you don't want me to, that's up to you. But we won't do much. I don't want you in more pain than what you already are." As much as she wanted to take him, she knew that she couldn't just pounce on him. She already had her assumptions about him, and despite b=him being bandaged and stitched up she found him so tempting.

Gently moving his head, she brought her lips to his, caressing his ears as she barely pressed her body against his. "Just let me know if you don't want to," she said.

((Lemme know if you want to fade to black or move this part to a PM))

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

~rather time skip please n thank you~

A couple of hours later Micha was snuggling Lapis happily purring. His blue eyes shut and his face tinted pink, Micha was also breathing heavily. "T-that was... awesome!" He nuzzled her neck. He knew one thing though and that was he's tired. "H-how was it for you?" He asked her wondering out of pure curiosity.

Meanwhile Erika had come back and had went to check on them both figuring that tgey were done with their little expose. Just listening a bit she decided to go out to check on her grandsons. Making her way out to Karls cabins she waited paciently after giving a firmrap on the door.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

((Works for me))

Lapis hadn't meant for it to go that far. But it seemed that he did want it so she couldn't just refuse him. "Well... it was good..." she told him. "I'm glad you liked it." As he nuzzled into her neck, she pulled him closer to her, stroking his ear and kissing his head. "You're not hurting, are you?"

Karl had left Carnage be with Scarlet as she was in heat and obviously didn't intend on letting him out of her sight. Hearing the rap at the door, he went over and opened the door, freezing in place as he looked at the woman in front of him. "Nana?" He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "How have you been? Please, come in and I'll get Carnage. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you." Running upstairs, he put the collar of his shirt over his nose and rapidly knocked on the door. "Nana's here!"

"Wha-" Carnage had woken up and hastily got dressed. "I'll be right back, my grandma's here... apparently..." He hurried down the stairs where he ran up to her and tenderly put his arms around her. "How ya doin', Nana?"

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha was purring loudly as he snuggled into her. Slowly shaking his head no his ears twitched against her jaw line as he moved so his head was listening to her heartbeat. "I didn't know that that could be so awesome!" He encouraged her skills she just proved to have. "Can we do it again sometime?" He asked while tapping his soft fuzzy golden ears against her jaw while his fingers ghost across her stomach.

----

Erika had given Karl a big amile. "Well cant an old woman come and see her grand kids?" She joked to the boys as she made it to Karls living room. "I have something to discuss with the both of you as well since I'm here." She said hesitantly. Her hands cupping each other on her lap after she sat down.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis smiled softly. "I try." Well, at least she knew that they couldn't have children unless he became undead or they had an alchemical procedure beforehand. "We'll see..." she said to answer his question of going again. She looked down at him, curious as to why he would try to find her heartbeat when she wouldn't have one...

--

"Sure, Nana," said Karl, pulling Carnage along into the living room. "What is it?"

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had nuzzled her body closely as his oceanic blue eyes had closed. Even if she didn't have a heartbeat, his mind made one up for her. It played steady and strong for him in his head as he drifted off to sleep next to her. In what seemed like hours the kitten had awoken to a slight dull ache in his temporal lobe and an itch on his arms. Biting his lip he rubbed the itchy area while he made way after getting dressed to the bathroom. He quickly found and popped a few Excedrin for good measure and went to look for calamine lotion of some sort.

~~~~

Erika had looked at both of her grandsons and sighed. "I need to know why you had your pack attack Micha Lucien Carnage. Yes, he is with a vampiress named Lapis and possibly as her pet and food. Alas, That gives you no right to up and attack him. Not when I plan on making him the newest member of our family." She said firmly as if scolding the two boys while informing them of her impending decision. "If He is romantically involved with this vampire then I need you two to back off her trail immediately. However; If he's just another victim of hers to claim; then, by all means, take her out, But DO NOT harm the boy." Her voice was firm and the old ex-alpha stood up from her spot. "Ever since your parents had died along with your grandfather I have been a brittle lonely old woman.... I can't always watch over you two and your growing families. I love you two very much. But now I request your assistance to help me with my little plan." She said giving a soft smile.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis barely moved as Micha had left to head to the bathroom. She only snuggled into the spot that he was in, inclining to the warmth of it.

--

"That wasn't us!" said Carnage. "Maybe it was another pack. But I didn't do that!"

"Nana, you know I wouldn't order mine to do that," added Karl. "But the vampire's not my problem. Not sure why Carnage wants to keep going after her, even though it's stupid to do so at this point."

"She tried to kill me! What else am I-" Carnage paused as he took a deep breath. "Fine... but if she tries anything else, I'm ripping her head off."

"Why do you even want a cat in our pack?" Karl asked Erika. "It's obvious he doesn't want anyone's help."

Set by Kicks

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213