Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha felt something was off when she touched his hair and sensitive ears. He purred slightly but stilled when her face was near his neck. "W-what?" He tried saying before letting out a hiss at the skin piercing bite. Though when his blood was being drained he felt it rush to the one spot in his neck, making his muscles weak. His arm tried to reach up and push her off but he couldn't move much other then her shoulder before it went numb. Micha tried though he pushed weakly onto her shoulder. "S-stop!" He yelled out getting light headed. He tried pulling away only to cry out in pain. 'Am I going to die like this? At the hands of a creature I thought weren't real?' He thought just as his vision went out.

By the time she was done sucking him Micha had passed out and fell to the kitchen floor. His blood slowly leaking to the floor from his neck staining his shirt on his shoulder and blonde hair.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

As she sighed to herself, she moved to dress where she bit him and pull his shirt off, taking it to the sink where she could wash it. She somehow managed to get whatever blood seeped into his hair out before moving to prop him on the couch. What was she going to do now? She couldn't just let another vampire come in and feed on him. No, it would best if she stayed and did something with him. She could always go into town later that day but he could try to escape.

Dragging him to where she thought his bedroom was, she placed him on the bed and placed a blanket over him, so he could be in a bed when he woke up. Lapis made her way to the kitchen to wipe the blood off the floor. Deciding to wait and see what his condition was, she walked back and sat on the edge of the bed, letting him be while he was out.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

When Mixha had came too he felt sick. Like woozy sick. Though he couldn't move much just from how numb he was. His blue cat eyes slowly glanced over the room he was in. It was his parents room. He could tell by just the smell of dust lingering on the fixtures. "He-help." He tried speaking only to catch himself almost puking so he shut up and closed his eyes.

It wasn't some time later when he woke up again this time not feeling as woozy. He even managed to sit up in the plush king size bed. Only to hiss when his neck moved. "H-hello?" His voice rasped out trying to get someone's attention.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hearing him call out, she moved to be next to him in the bed. "It's all right," she said. "I'm here." Hopefully he wouldn't really remember that she bit his neck and almost killed him from feeding on him too much. She had the orange she was offered earlier sitting on the nightstand along up a glass of water. Stroking his hair, she pursed her lips as she watched him in his pitiful state. "Tell me, do you realize how many vampires would kill to taste one drop of your blood?"

Lapis certainly couldn't simply leave and risk having another vampire come in and possibly not let him keep some blood in his body. "Well, I don't think you should leave bed for a while. How about I stay here and help you recover?" Not that she could feed on him every day at the moment. And it wasn't like he had a say in the matter as she knew he was too weak to get out of bed for at least a day. "What's your name, by the way?"

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha growled at her. He remembered feinting after being attacked but it wouldn't explain why he was currently immobile in his parents room. "I-I w-want you o-out!" He said not fully knowing what she is. The actual fact that he was bitten. "I-I let you into my home and you attack me?!" He tried to sound intimidating but coming out as a scared kitten. "You could have killed me!" He scolded the pure blood. His tail twitches out of the blanket but doesn't move much more.

His icy blue stare bore into his current companion. "I graced you with kindness, you have the nerve to attack me in my own home, and now you eant to take care of me? So what? That you can do it all iver again?!" He snarled from the bed. And turned his neck immediately hissing in pain. He was angry and scared cause if she wanted to she could keep him like this and the best part isno one would be the wiser since he was on vacation.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis blinked at him for a moment as he snapped at her. "Oh..." She moved to lay him down, even tucking him in. "There's no use doing this to yourself. Maybe you were imagining it." Well, what he said was true. He did let her in and she ended up biting him. But she couldn't resist the urge to. "Please try to rest. you shouldn't be moving your neck so much. It'll hurt for another day or so."

She wasn't even planning on letting him out of her sight. In fact, she could use a roof over her head. "Since I'm in no hurry of leaving, my name is Lapis. You have a rare blood type that vampires clamor for. If I leave, some other vampire would leap at the chance of draining your body. You should be thankful that I made myself stop."

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The neko yelled at her; "Don't touch me!" His blue eyes were filled with anger and fear. He tried moving his numb arms so that they were out of the dusty comforter. "Get out.... you're not welcome in their room! You're no longer welcome in my home! Leave!" He insisted while fresh tears spilt down his cheeks. The minor depression came with his memories of his parents, clearly showing that he's not over the fact they're gone. "I-I was fine for three years! I'll be fine for more! Im not telling you again get out!" He managed to move his hands onto a pillow and throw it her way.

He managed to sit up on his own hissing as his neck moved. Granted he was numb but he tried staying awake and moving. He glared at her the entire time. Though he broke contact to sneeze from the dust around them. Though he hissed again at the aggravation on his bite wound.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hitting the pillow away, she moved to grip his shoulders and pin him to the bed. "Don't use that tone to me," she hissed. Grabbing the pillow, she fluffed it up and shoved it under his head. "Unless you want me to drain you again, I suggest you stop acting like a brat." He was obviously not fine nor over the fact that his parents were gone. She sighed to herself, looking to him one more time before getting up and walking out of the room, closing the door.

Though she felt that it would end up being too much, she barricaded the door with a chair to make sure he couldn't leave the room. If he wanted to thrash out at her, then he could stay in that room until he could behave better. She scoffed quietly, not understanding why she was starting to treat him as a pet rather than a snack.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha screamed at her when he was pushed down to the pillows. Mainly cause of his neck but part of it was cause he was so damn weak to do anything about it. "Go bite yourself!" He said straight to her face before she left. Once she left the room Micha had broken down. He had tears cascading down pale cheeks and he glanced outside at his parents windows. He knew that they didn't open like normal windows and would get stuck a quarter of the way open.

Sitting up once more the neko had tried his turn at standing on his feet. It was cold on the hard wood flooring but he tried concentrating on staying balanced. Once the blonde kitty boy had made his way to the master bathroom conjoined with his parents bedroom he made way to the walk in closet within. Once inside the closet he pulled out one of his fathers t-shirts and his mothers perfumes. He spritzed the shirt and sat in the dark holding it close. His jeans and long sleeved t-shirt shifted as his tail swayed. "Im a captive in my own home... but it doesn't have to be for long...." he promised himself and went back into the bathroom. His ears perking to random noises outside of the room while he dug out hair dryer and other beauty supplies like hair spray. He hissed at his neck again but cursed even louder when he didn't find what he was looking for.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

As she sat in one of the chairs, Lapis thumbed through one or two books as she let the boy rest. She paused as she heard someone cursing loudly, making her way to the other bedroom. Standing in the doorway, she tilted her head as she watched him rummage through the drawers of the master bathroom. "Did you need something?" she asked sweetly. Gently taking him by his hands, she walked him back his parents' room and set him into the bed once more, tucking him in.

She was trying to be nice, and he had to make it more difficult for her. But then she sat next to him, leaning down and gently puncturing the other side of his neck, letting little droplets of blood form for her to lap up. Should he become belligerent, she would have to make him pass out again, and it would make him even weaker than he already was. Since he was too weak to fight back, she pressed her body against him to ensure he wouldn't try to push her off. The pureblood wondered if he would have been more receptive if she had fed on him like this before.

Set by Kicks

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast