Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: [M] To Bite The Hand That Feeds You (Dragon and Fox)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, sci fi, modern fantasy, modern, fandom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis glanced at Mrs. Stevens as she handed her a cup of blood. How did she know? Did something about her give her away? Taking the cup from her, she sipped at it as Micha purred, having to move his head into her lap. She also made sure to stroke his tail as well. The vampiress listened to Mrs. Stevens as she rambled on about how Micha's parents died and how she just had Micha open up to her. "He never said anything about his parents," she told her, recalling that Micha yelled at her that he was doing fine and didn't need her.

As she mentioned something about her grandson's pack, she froze for a moment before continuing to stroke his hair. "Who's your grandson?" she asked. She hoped that it wasn't who she thought it was. "I try, ma'am. I try..." She put her cup down and moved to caress his neck and ears.

Set by Kicks

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The older lady had given a knowing smirk. "Your face shows signs of confusion... but honey when you get to be my age and seen the same things I have you will know." She said with a slight joke. "Your scent, fair skin and inhuman blue eyes gave it away hun." She took a sip watching Lapis drink her own drink. "Well I suppose not hun. Like I said; I just got him to open up to me about it a month ago... Im just surprised he allows you to touch him let alone live with him..... you can tell cause only his breed will purr and entrust a person to pet them." She informed lightly.

"My grandsons are Keith, the ever responsible, and the more impulsive Carnage... They have distanced themselves from me since their poor mother had passed...." she said sadly. "But that hasn't stopped them from making absolute asses out of themselves now hasn't it?" She rhetorically asked. "Tell me there was a reason behind this attack on my adopted grandsons attack." Was all she asked with complete seriousness.
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"Oh. I guess I should've known better." Lapis continued to pet Micha's tail as she ten moved to gently rub his shoulders. "Maybe he trusts me? I don't know." Well, he would seeing how she ad come to his rescue multiple times. As she heard the name Carnage, she shot a glance at her. Though she didn't recall him having a brother named Keith. "Don't you mean Karl?" she said gently. That one she preferred over Carnage as he was more of a leader than Carnage was who preferred going after any woman he took into his pack.

"Well, I don't think Carnage ordered Marlow to attack him, so his pack's not completely responsible. I think she'll get punished for it." She was doubtful about that, but she never knew with that one.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The woman looked confused for a moment. "Did I say Keith?.... dear lord Im sorry hun. You see Keith was their father... poor man went insane after his wife, their mother, had died. He was shot and killed by a hunter." She said with a heavy heart. "Losinya mate can do that to you.... " she informed. "Karl is just like his father...." she reminisced.

Micha stirred in his sleep and finally sat up. "Lapis don't go..." he whined like a child watching their parents go for the first time. He rested his head back on her shoulder and his bandages go loose. Exposing some of his wounds to his boss.

Mrs. Stevens had gave an apologetic look. "Let me see if I have a medical kit laying around here."
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"I see," said Lapis, listening to Mrs. Stevens about the wolves' father. She never remembered her parents, so it wasn't like she could empathize with anyone. As Micha stirred, she stroked his hair more. "Shh, I'm here," she told him. As he rested his head on her shoulder, she petted his tail while his boss left to find a first aid kit.

Leaning down, she pressed her lips on his neck and kissed her way up to his cheek. She left a trail of kisses across his cheek until she brushed his lips over his. Not being able to stop herself, she deepened the kiss as she gently tugged on his tail and pulled him close to her.
    Last edited by PendragonXeno94; 04-28-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had purred at the sensual touches but when Mrs. Stevens had left he was not expecting a trail of kisses. He moaned softly liking the dance of her cool lips on his skin. When he was kissed on his lips however, Micha gasped when his tail was tugged and then her tongue shot in his mouth. Needless to say the boy was surprised and didn't bother fighting with this. ".....Mhn....." He moaned into the kiss as his tail was touched over and over. When they separated Micha whined wanting more out of the situation.

Mrs. Stevens had returned from the depths of her home with the first aid kit and seen them two. "Dearie I don't think thats a great idea at the moment... hes loopy and hurt... making out with him might just make him pass out." She warned the girl and had set the kit down.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis didn't stop herself until Mrs. Stevens came back with a first aid kit, immediately breaking the kiss and patting his head. "Later, ok?" she told him, picking up the first aid kit and beginning to redress his wounds. She would have asked if he needed to go back to the hospital, but she was sure that he would be too afraid to go back at that time. The vampiress thought over how she would prevent him from getting kidnapped again and if he would want to finish what they had started before they were walked in on.

"Is that better?" she asked as she rubbed some ointment on his gashes and put some bandages back on his arm. He seemed to like that she was being bold with him, even purring when she tugged on his tail. Leaning in, she whispered in his ear, "I can give you if you want when we get back..." She kissed the outer shell of his ear before going back to fix his bandaging.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had yelped when rubbing alcohol had been applied to the gashed along with some random ointment that his employer had given Lapis to use. "That stings!" He hissed at the vampire. But soon enough calmed down for her to dress the wounds properly.

Mrs. Stevens had shaken her head. "I see the seed of young love has been planted." She joked at the two and their behavior. "Make it special for him hun." Her comment had made the neko blush completely flush red. "Erika please!" He tried to not sound so embarrassed. Though the first name of this old wolf was given for Lapis to know. He had covered his face just after when LApis was done patching him up.

Erika had given a loud chuckle and had gotten up. "Please stay with me for the night, least until supper so I know that you two are safe from any wild animals. Or my grandsons." She pleaded with Lapis.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lapis' face turned as red as Micha's from Mrs. Stevens' comment. "You're supposed to be a sweet old lady!" she protested. As Micha buried his face, Lapis looked to the woman, whose name was apparently Erika, she nodded. "Sure, I guess we can stay." Once she left, she stroked his hair before pressing her lips to his once more. She scanned the room, looking for any room she could take him to.

"Did you want to go to bed?" she asked him. Her hand caressed his neck as she gently nudged his shirt up to expose his stomach.

Set by Kicks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Micha had nodded to Lapis's question. Yeah, he could sleep right now but he was also hungry. "Can I get something to eat first?" He asked quietly just wanting a sandwich of some sort. "I'll do whatever you wish after. please? He begged slightly and nuzzled her for good measure.

Erika had laughed from the kitchen. "Micha you need not ask hun I'll make you something real quick." She answered the boy with a smile as she made a PB&J sandwich. Making her way back into the room she had the plate in one hand. "Here sweety.... as for a room I have the spare down the hall to the right for you two to use hun." She explained softly.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast