Thread: The Dark Queen: The Fourth Tale of Rpa

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Default The Dark Queen: The Fourth Tale of Rpa

So this is the fourth tale in my series. How many more I will end up doing after this one I don't know. For the benefit of new readers the three previous stories can all be found here in this section.

The Dark Queen: The Fourth Tale of Rpa

It had been several weeks since the events with the Dark Lord and since then everything in the land of Rpa had returned to normal. People carried on writing their stories, people carried on play games in Downtown, within a short time life all seemed pretty normal again.

That morning Nessie walked through Downtown noticing it seemed rather quiet compared to usual. She headed into The Lounge to get some coffee. Sat inside were P.K. and Tolvo.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" said P.K. "What's up?"

"It seems quiet around here this morning" Nessie said.

"Yeh actually I noticed that as well" said P.K.

"Actually I've noticed a similar thing" said Tolvo. "I was going to do some writing this morning but none of the male players in my roleplay turned up. None of them even left a post."

"Hmm that's very curious" said Nessie. "Now you mention it I haven't seen any guys around at all today."

"Actually neither have I" replied P.K. "I wonder what could have happened to them. Maybe we should go out and search round a bit."

Tolvo nodded. "I think that's a good idea" she said.

It turned out they were not the only ones to have concern. Over at the admin palace the four admins were holding a meeting to discuss buisness of the day. The main item on their agenda was a planned spelling contest to see which member could cast the best spells, however right now there was another matter concerning them.

"It seems that neither Dnafein, Korzan or Blazing turned up for duty this morning" said G. "I also noticed that Nazgul seems to be missing as well. I've tried looking for him but he isn't about."

Kris frowned slightly. "That's odd, all of them are usually quite dependable" she said.

Suddenly at that moment there was a flash of magic and a pale-faced woman dressed in black appeared in front of them. The four admins all stared at her in amazement.

"Greetings my dears" she said. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Queen Maleficent the bad fairy. I imagine you are wondering what has happened to your menfolk yes? Well the answer is that I have stolen all the males in your realm and now they are all locked away inside my castle."

On hearing this news the admins were all shocked. "Hah I don't believe you" replied Merry.

"I'm afraid it's true" Maleficent replied with a cruel smile. "You see I have decided to make myself the queen of this realm and unless all of you kneel and pledge me your fealty you shall never get your male members back alive."

"We will never submit to you" replied G defiantly.

"Hasty words" replied Maleficent. "I shall give you twenty four hours to consider it. If you do not submit by that time all your menfolk shall die."

Before the admins could react or do anything else she gave an evil cackle and disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

"Oh dear this is awful" said Juni.

"Yes it certainly is" replied Kris. "And it seems we don't have much time. We shall have to come up with a plan right away."

"The first thing we should do is find out where her castle is" said Merry.

"Good idea" replied G. "We should summon AngelDellaNotte."

AngelDellaNotte was duly summoned and arrived at the palace where the admins greeted her and appraised her of the situation. Once Angel heard the news she was understandably concerned.

"So basically we want you to fly out and search for Maleficent's castle" said Juni.

"Of course" Angel replied. "I'll go and search for it at once."

"Thankyou" replied Juni. "As soon as you find out where it is please come straight back and tell us."

"Of course" Angel replied. Having agreed to their request she then turned away and unfurled her wings before flying out the door.

Meanwhile over at Maleficient's castle all the males of Rpa were locked up together inside the dungeon. Most were sat about feeling gloomy.

"I hope she doesn't come and ravish us" said Kayser worridly as he stared out through the bars of a cell.

"Don't worry I'm sure the admins will hatch a plan to save us before that happens" replied Blazing. "Or at least I hope so."

"Can't one of you use a Moderation spell to open the doors?" asked Liono.

Dnafein shook his head. "It seems the cells are locked with magic. I guess we will just have to sit and wait."

"Well I hope we won't end up stuck in here forever" said Cfavano. "Just imagine if we never go the chance to finish all our roleplays."

"Don't worry I'm sure very soon the admins will come and save us" replied Omac.

Back at the city time was passing. For several hours the admins sat inside the palace and waited then finally there came a knock at the door of their meeting room. "Yes what is it" called Merry.

Kicks opened the door. "Angel has returned" she said.

"Excellent please send her in" said Kris.

Angel entered the room. "I've found the castle" she said. "It's just beyond the borders of the realm. It's on a precarious rocky crag overlooking an ominous forest."

"Excellent news" replied G. "You must lead us there at once."

With Angel guiding them and showing the way all the staff set out for the castle led by the admins. Fortunately they were able to use magic to speed up the journey and they soon arrived outside the castle which looked very dark and ominous.

"I sense the gates are all sealed by magic" said Kris. "We shall need a special plan to get inside."

"I could fly in" suggested Angel.

Merry shook her head. "No it's too dangerous" she said. "Only us admins have sufficient power to face her."

"What if we all gave Angel a share of our own powers" suggested Juni.

"Hey great idea, that might actually work" said G.

The admins and staff all gathered around Angel and each gave her part of their powers.

"Wow I feel pretty badass now" Angel said.

"Well in theory you should be" replied Merry. "I just hope it will be enough to beat her."

"I am sure it will be" said G as she handed Angel a magic wand.

With the power of all the staff inside her Angel spread out her wings and flew up into the castle. She flew in through a window of the main keep into the throne room where Maleficent was sitting on her throne.

"I've come to rescue the male members" she said. "Release them at once or take the consequences."

"Hah you dare to challenge me" Maleficent replied. "I shall teach you a lesson."

She pointed her staff at Angel and a bolt of dark magic flew out however Angel pulled out the wand and parried it.

"Now it's my turn" Angel said. She pointed the wand at Maleficent and a bolt of white magic shot out striking the bad queen in the chest.

"Noooo!!!" Maleficent shrieked as the spell destroyed her.

Watching the evil fairy dissipate in a cloud of ash Angel breathed a sigh of relief. "That serves you right for abducting all our kind menfolk and trying to blackmail us" she said.

With Maleficent dead all her spells were broken and the staff outside were able to enter the castle. Together with Angel they were able to free all the male members who in turn were mightily relived. After that everyone returned home to the city and lived happily ever after - or at least happily until the next adventure.

The End.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Wow, this makes me want to start writing mine again. I need to reread through it first though. Either way I like this series and I hope there is more!

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is...