Thread: [M/OOC] Cursed Moon: Another Day in Paradise (Private RP/Closed)

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Default [M/OOC] Cursed Moon: Another Day in Paradise (Private RP/Closed)

**This is a private RP between Stormwolf, rabbit, and Karma.**
    IC

**More info to come!**

----------------------------------

Ember Clarke
    Type: Werewolf
    Weapons:
    Spoiler: Slugger 

Clothes/Appearance: Anything that shows off a lot of skin. It can vary from cut off jean shorts, to leather shorts accompanied with a baby tee or tank top that is incredibly low cut. Sometimes she wears leather vests as a shirt, or vests with fur around the neck if she's feeling especially wolfy. If she wears shoes, they are usually tennis shoes with socks that never match. Usually she has some kind of choker around her neck, and she has her eyebrow pierced as well as a lip ring, but she doesnt always have them in. She also has a tongue piercing, again she doesn't always wear it. If the holes close, she just repierces it.

Standing at 5’9”, she is incredibly slim. 125lb soaking wet, but she does not shy away from anyone despite her small size. She has long legs that she likes to accentuate with incredibly short shorts and some kind of tennis shoes if she’s wearing shoes at all. She has a rather large bosom as well, which is usually not very well hidden by her low cut shirts and push up bras and shirts that are intentional to show of her flat stomach. Her body is riddled with tattoos, some that have meaning and some she got on a whim. A full sleeve of tattoos crawls up her left arm, all the way to her shoulder. She has shocking blue eyes, except when she is near turning into her were form, and then her eyes go a golden color. This is usually a tell tale sign that she is really angry, or possibly turned on. It’s up for you to figure out which one it is, if it’s the former, you better watch out. She looks small, but has always been tough, and since becoming a were she has a strength that surprises the most handsiest of men.

Spoiler: She also has a badass bike 
    Last edited by .Karma.; 05-23-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Artist's 

“Jo” Johanson Reed
    Weapons:
    Spoiler: Reed family bowie knife 

Clothes/Appearance: Jo stands at about 5’6” and is a well-built woman. She often wears shirts that hide her ample bosom, but it’s here, behind the Rolling Stones tongue; her waist tapers in and her womanly hips give her a nice hour-glass figure but “slender” she is not. If she wore dresses, her size would probably be a 10. She's well muscled thanks to lugging around kegs of beer, breaking up bar fights, and a diet high in protein; thanks to her were metabolism, she indulges in more sweets that she would otherwise allow herself. Leather and denim jackets, awesome motorcycle and band shirts, moto pants, leather moto pants, and cozy "mom sweaters," as Ember calls them, usually combined for a certain aesthetic.
    Pinterest board

Spoiler:  

Spoiler: Motorcycle - Fat Tire 48 
    Last edited by rabbit; 05-28-2017 at 01:27 AM.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Connor Malsomkazawi / Connor Malcoms / "Wodenwolf"

Spoiler: Stag Kukri 

Appearance & Attire: Broad and hairy chested and thick limbed, Connor cuts an imposing and athletic figure at 6'3". With a strong jaw, prominent brow, and wolfish nose, Connor is a hirsute fellow who bears the a hard structure of his Norwegian and Apenaki heritage. Dressed as a an average working man, Connor doesn't drape himself in leathers as frequently as his mates. Sinuous arms bear sleeve tattoos from either side of his parentage; Apenaki raven motifs and tribal patterns on his left, Norwegian wolf-knots on his right. Tattoed over his heart is a trinity love knot with two names in elder Futhark, forming a binding ring: * Johanson * Ember *.
    Spoiler: Apex Form 

Connor's attire is rather utilitarian. Well-worn bootcut jeans are preferred, comfortably (and tastefully) snug around his powerful thighs and toned backside. When working, he'll usually wear tanktops and flannel shirts, layered in that order. Behind the grills and smokers of Paradise, Connor will be found wearing some vulgar apron. When it is particularly cold, Connor will wear his trusty Swedish bomber jacket. No matter the weather or season, he'll always be wearing his worn-in and steel toed shit-kicker boots. Two interlocking wedding bands sit impressed on his ring finger, still quite new.

Occupation: Grillmaster and brewer at Paradise, and muscle whenever his girls need it. This usually means he takes charge of the BBQs at Saint Michael's, one of the few times he won't wear a grossly inappropriate apron.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

And no.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 05-28-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Siks, I'm not really sure what you're going for as "bouncer and financier?" Jo's father bought the firehouse with savings, then opened and ran the bar before her and his father was the fire chief of the firehouse that it is in before that. The business is hers and it's self-sufficient, making good money in Deslayne - they definitely wouldn't be under a wizard's thumb for money... Do you even mean that he is an employee of Paradise? Paradise doesn't really have need a bouncer, as it is neutral territory and even if a clueless mortal were to start something, Jo or Connor could break it up. (Ember could try >.> lulz skinny)

vote for RPA

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Heeeey she's skinny but she's fiesty!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I was asked to join and given very little to go on for character creation so I ran with an idea I liked. No one directly shot down the idea. But if you want me to explain how every bit of my sheet can be viable I will.

Financier: One, even self sufficient businesses need Investors and Loan at times for expansions, upgrades, and the like. And only a truly bad business person would turn down money to improve upon their small business and make more money family biz or not. Corporations and banks often have outside investors and sometimes those investors take a more personal role in these ventures.

Bouncer: The neutral ground would be broken as soon as someone powerful and magical was offended and if one of you went off one these people like Ember did in the recycled IC the accords would be broken and all of you likely killed. Freaking out and attacking anyone would get this place shut down, if not by the magical authority the human one. A third party like a Bouncer especially a Wizard would assuage that problem because he could stop the trouble before it's trouble. Plus Neutral Grounds are decided upon by multiple parties and the likelihood of one of those parties wanting someone of their group there to keep an eye on things is very logical. The Wizard's Council which I assume would exist is often a peacekeeper group being a link between supernatural and humans. Say you actually come across someone who can fight back against spazzing Werewolves they get away and wait until you leave the neutral ground then hunt you down and kill you, sure your Wolf senses and such might save you, but a lot of monster can out do Weres, but a Wizard has magic on his side and Magic is a great equalizer.

But like I said I was asked to join, I see the potential to make this a lotta fun and plenty dramatic without turning into one of those supernatural romance books. I can remove the Financier bit, but the Bouncer part makes too much sense to remove for a character like Mortimer. If he goes the only roles I see are a regular patron or a Server which would require a new character, but I will play them both the same way I planned to play Mortimer. A bit of an ass with enough power to back up his lip.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no???

you're assuming way too much about this rp

bouncers are usually employees of the club/bar they bounce at and are glorified security guards and VIP list keepers? this bar has no use for that

there's no wizards council so idk where you got that?

neutral grounds means that shit gets stirred up settles quickly or is settled outside - Ember's lashing out in the old IC is TYPICAL and is always dispelled. Not that I should have to explain it, but what we were working up to in that thread was her getting turned wolf because Jo accidentally injures/scratches her while pulling her off the asshole guy. Bar fights happen and are expected, and at the time Ember freaked she was still human so she didn't really fall under the magical agreement bit.

Idk why you think you can come in here especially when you were INVITED and try to run things so you can play some OP jerk rather than be creative and try to come up with some other member of the community to interact with our characters, rather than controlling them?

vote for RPA

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

He is hardly OP compared to the three Werewolves involved in an emotionally wild love triangle, and once more wasn't given much to go on for ideas here Storm's busy and Karma was in the dark like I was.

As for my creativity the simple fact I came up with all I did on what I had to work with gives credence to it. And I never tried to run or control things I came up with an asshole char who would fit in perfectly with this idea for a first draft. You didn't give any reasoning why he wouldn't and all your saying now is he just wouldn't, the backstory is unfinished you don't invite an outside party into an inside joke without giving him something to work with.

All I want is to be allowed to make a volatile char, I don't make sideliners for main characters and there is no fun or fairness in that. One of the best volatiles for a romance story like this is someone of the other opinion than the ones already going, but the fact one of the three Werewolves will openly attack people in a neutral ground means I'd need to make an equally powerful character just to survive in a logical world.

But if the options are shut down now, I'll just bow out. Adieu

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

EMBER WAS A HUMAN WHEN SHE ATTACKED THE GUY SIKS

HUMAN

EMBER

vote for RPA