Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la BÍte - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He did not like her answer. One of those few people who had still believed in him had died, he did not want that. He did not want someone that did not believe him to be the dark one to die. Salvador wanted them to life, so they could spread their hope and give some if it to him as well. Light.. for him to bring light. He watched her as she moved around the pond and saw that the fish were following her now as they knew that Salvador himself had not brought something to eat, so their hope was now on Melia. But as he heard that the man had not returned, he knew that there might be a change that he was not dead yet. Now, he knew the name of each and every single person that had enlisted, was captured, and the names of those who had died.. at least, of those who was known that they died. His mind would remember those things, he wanted to forget but he just could not do so. He got news from the battlefield every single day, and knew that the names of those who had died would be brought to the right villages so their family's would know of their sons had made it or not. Those who were badly wounded and could not fight any longer would be brought back home. Only those who had been captured would not make it back, and to him it was unknown how many were still alive and who had died.

"No" he said bluntly, he would not have her leave just yet. She was his today until he was tired of her. "You can not leave now' he said to her as he looked around to see if someone had entered the garden that could bring them some bread for the fish. But they were there alone, so he needed to do what he had always done as a kid.. and that was finding bugs under the big rocks that circled the pond. He carefully bend over and tried to push a rock out of the way, hoping that he would find some creepy crawlers for the fish to eat. He found a big earthworm and a few little ones that he picked up and gently tossed towards the fish. As soon as they noticed that he was feeding them lovey nomnoms from one of their most favorite humans in the world. "Give me his name, is first and surname" He told her as he walked over to the next rock and tried to find some bugs under it. There was nothing there, so he turned over then next, and then another until he found something for the fish. "And I will tell you, when it pleases me.. if he is still alive, if he died, or of he has been captured"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Her bottom lip gently wobbled as he told her that she could not leave. She wanted to. She wanted to go back to her room and hide under covers. Go back to her room and paint, to see the day light fade away. But he would keep her here. She watched him bend over and move a rock out the way. She couldn't really see what he was doing, so she moved around the pond. The fish followed her before speeding off towards him. He was throwing something to them and she was confused...where was he getting them. She saw his dirt covered fingers as she got closer. She wanted tor refuse as bluntly as he had but he gave her that little piece of hope that she needed. He could tell her..if he was still alive or not. She let her hands curl out from their fists and glanced at her palms. Small cuts littered her palms and she trailed a fingertip over them slowly. "His first name was Samuel. His surname was Johnstone." She said softly. "Samuel Johnstone. Aged 24 summers. He had three younger sisters and a mother who loved him."

Her eyes remained on her hands as she spoke. "The man could not harm a fly....I was the one who would snap at others. My sharp tongue kept them at bay...I only saw him fight twice...Once when some men entered his home to rob his mother...and when he came to help me." She dragged her eyes up to him as the small cuts on her palms healed themselves. "He was a good man. A fair man. He had such hope for the future." She gave him a small sad smile and felt tears prickle at her eyes. "He didn't deserve to go to war. He should have stayed behind. He promised..." She trailed off and shook her head violently. "His mother was told that he did not return from the battle field. She wasn't even given a definite answer." She bent over to a rock beside the pond that he had not touched yet. Lifting it and letting it roll away as she plucked the worms and beetles free from the earth. Gently tossing them into the water for those impatient water puppies.
    Thank you to AllToni and Sie_21st for the wonderful Avi and Sig

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He would remember that name from now of on, he knew he had heard it before.. or better say read it before. A man that had volunteered to fight the war that had been going on for ages. It was rare finding volunteers these days, so he had stood out already for Salvador. But he had done nothing with it as he like always cared so very little about others, and was more concerned about his own safety and well being. Little did he know that he would be spending more time than need be finding all the information he needed so he could tell Melia about what he knew. He kept searching for bugs underneath those big rocks that decorated the pond, finding nice tasty bugs and big fat worms that he tossed towards the very hungry water-puppies that demanded all the noms that they could get. With every bug that was thrown into the water, the fish started battling one and other in a playful manner to get to the treat as first. They splashed with the water, droplets of it getting onto the expansive robes of the king that was feeding them, and he did not seem to truly care about it.

"I hope for his sake, he was able to hurt something when fighting. Or he would have died a rather quick death" Salvador said as he tossed a worm into the water, smiling as he saw that one of the smaller fish was able to catch it before the much bigger and stronger ones. He knew how the training of those soldiers went, if he had not been killed by his officers, he surely would have died in the war. maybe his search for what had happened to that man was a sort one, as he would find out that he had died a hopefully quick and painless death. He rolled his eyes when she stated that he had not deserved to go to war, he had gone himself! He was honoring his king and country, he would die a worthy death instead of slowly dying while trying to earn a living in this damn village he had grown up in. He looked up, a big bug in between his fingers as he was now getting curious about what she was trying to say. "what did he promise... what is it that this man has promised you, his family??.. who?"
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She plucked up a small beetle between her fingertips and chucked it into the water. She heard him speak but his words did not settle her soul. Infact, they made her feel sick. She didn't want to imagine Samuel fighting...or dying. Melia kept her concentration on the dirt beneath her fingertips. She tugged another rock up, plopping it onto its side. The bugs underneath tried to scurry away from her. Melia let out a small sigh as she pinched the end of a worm and let it tumble into the water for those hungry fish. Melia didn't like thinking about the war. It was filled with blood and pain...and death. She hadn't heard him tell her if he was still alive. But she had doubted that he would ever tell her. This felt like a massive joke. What did he promise? Her jaw tensed and she chucked the last beetle in sight to the fish. She pushed herself to her full height and brushed the dirt from her hands. "He promised his mother that he'd come back someone important to our little village. That he'd be able to truly help her again. He promised his sisters that soon he'd be back to protect them....He...He promised me that he'd come home."

She kept her eyes on her hands as those tears returned. Prickling in her eyes, threatening to spill out onto her cheeks. "He promised me that he'd come back for me." Her words were quiet, it was the first time she'd aired it to anyone. "My elder brother got married and moved away. Sammy was taken away...and Sophia...they say she won't make another two winters." Her hands curled back into fists as she let out a long angry sounding sigh. "Samuel said he'd come back for me...to make sure I wasn't alone." She flicked her eyes back up to him. "But he's gone. Those are empty promises..but they mean a little something to me."
    Thank you to AllToni and Sie_21st for the wonderful Avi and Sig

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 232425