Page 36 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He watched Vermin as the small imp gave Melia some food for the large colorful fish. He turned around slowly and felt a bit awkward being with her back at the fish. The last time they had been here, she had walked away angrily. For that he had thrown her into a dungeon. He hoped that today it would go a little bit better. That he would not throw this girl into any cell or get his panty's in a twist over simple little things. "I already have some" He said as he gestured to the small paper bag that stood on the small stone bench that he had been sitting on when Melia came up to him while searching for her naughty little dog. He was to adress her dress, and that she could not simply kneel down on the ground as she did not walk up towards the bench but went for the soft grass that grew around the small body of water. But it seemed that Vermin had been reading both Melia's and Salvador's mind, bringing a heavy throw that Melia could use to sit upon. So, no screaming against Vermin for now. He was doing rather well in training this girl in not being and dirty and disgusting as she had when Salvador met her. She was a bit more refined now, someone he did not mind spending some time with.

He himself sat down on the bench, a few feet away from where Melia was sitting as he wasn't the kind of man that would sit on the ground. "Yes, they have much in common with puppy's if they are to be fed. How the beg for more, how they try to get your attention as they splash around in the water." He said as he tossed a mealworm into the water, trying to feed the smallest member of the large fish family. He watched her as she gently touched the water with her hands, following the ripples caused by the fish as they tried to be the first to the mealworm that the king had gifted them. Melia looked peaceful, and he was slowly starting to feel better about someone not trembling in fear in his presents.. quite like Vermin was doing right now. "Vermin, leave.. your presents is irritating me" Salvador said with a slight hint of anger and irritation towards the small imp. Vermin nodded, surprised that the king said it so very kindly. "O.. of course sire, right away sire" The imp said as he started to run off as fast as his little feet could carry him. Salvador smiled kindly as he looked at Melia. "Much better" he said as he gave the fish some more of the mealworms that they happily took from him.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She smirked as she ran her fingertips over the water. "Yes they are. How they come rushing over to see us when they sense food." She wrinkled her nose at the water as one fish gently splashed her. Her dog came over and curled in beside her. She could feel Vermin watching her, like he was paying close attention to her. Perhaps she had a spell on him, or maybe she had something he wanted. Whatever it was, it made his king smile. Vermin had never before seen him smile when he wasn't harming someone. She plucked some other mealworms from her paper bag and let them dangle above the fish. They hopped up and grabbed them from her fingertips as she giggled. She had her fingers back in the paper bag as he turned and harshly spoke to Vermin. She blinked rapidly and turned to watch the small creature scramble away. Barely keeping his feet on the ground as he fled. Melia frowned as soon as the imp left her vision. "Hm." She flicked her eyes back to him and kept that frown burning on her forehead.

"You don't have to send him away like that." She told him as she grabbed another pinch of mealworms. "I don't find him irritating. He is rather pleasant company." She tossed the mealworms into the pond before resting back to give her puppy some scratches. "I'm sure if you asked him nicely, he leave just as fast." She brought her eyes back to him and gave him a small smile. "I have heard that your morning has been a busy one." She let her fingertips brush through the animals fur as it came to sit closer to her. "Did you come here for a little break?" She asked him sweetly as she pushed some of her hair back behind her ear.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador frowned as Melia told him that he should not have send Vermin away like he had. Why she was bothered by the way he had send the imp off he did not know, but he knew that she was bothered by it.. something with the way her voice sounded and what she said.. he was learning! "I can send him away any way I want. And I was being polite, I told him to leave, gave him the reason why. I do not need to treat him well, he's a fucking imp.. a lesser demon." Salvador explained to her as he wasn't planning on being kind to Vermin. Telling him to fuck of because he was irritating him was more than kind enough. "I will change a lot, bring back the old rules and try to keep the castle not being swallowed by darkness and shadows. But I will not change the way I treat that imp." he told her, nearly warning her to not mention this again. He would be.. kinder.. if she was around. But if he had that piece of shit alone, he would give that thing hell to pay.

He tossed a few mealworms into the pond and watched Melia play with the fishes by letting them jump up a little out of the water. Trying to catch the tasty mealworm she was holding up for them. "Yes, a very busy day. I have started as soon as the sky was painted red and pink when the sun came up. We have spoken many a man and woman. All of which have been send home after their short but fair trail. Nicklasson has reminded me of the many rules, and how all of them have been punished already. I might as well just throw open the dungeon and have them run off. But then I would never have given them the fair trail, nor have them know that their king has been wrong... " That last part he said softly as he thought of all those happy faces. "Many have started crying, thanking me for what I have done. Silly isn't it? Years of torture, pain, being imprisoned and never knowing what was to happen the next day. Only to be set free by the man who had been the reason of it al.. and thanking him" He shook his head and let out a puff of air. He truly thought it all to be strange, not understanding how they could thank him.. and meaning it.

Little did he know that celebrations had started in the villages that have seen family members return. To hear that the old rules had returned. They did not know what it meant, but they knew that the rules of old had been fair ones. Great kings had ruled the land using them, and now their evil king, the cold blooded serpent that ruled the land.. wanted them back and was setting people free. He did not know at this time that people were dancing, singing, celebrating while fearing that this would not last forever. But at least change was here now, and they would pray for their king to the gods of old, hoping that they would bless their king and keep him from faltering back to his old ways.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She raised an eyebrow, a flare of anger echoing in the greys of her eyes. She rolled her eyes back to the fish before her. "That was not polite." She mouthed to the fish, like she was talking to them instead. Lesser demon. That got her eyes snapping back to him. "So be it." She told him politely but inside she was seething. How dare he tell her that Vermin was a lesser demon. She gave him a tense smile before dragging her eyes back to the fish. She teased the fish by hanging another mealworm above the surface for them to leap out to get it. He had been up early. She was glad that men and women had left this place. That they could see the sky again, feel the wind against their skin and hug their family. They could get away from that horrid place where dirt clung to their bones. Their screams would be etched in their minds. Men dragged away as their fingernails dug into the ground. Women returning with torn clothing and blood staining their skirts. She knew that when the dungeon master walked those halls...it was up to him who got punished. Who received the pain and who received ...his pleasure. The only reason that she had been kept from both those punishments was the fear that Salvador would rip their tongues out and feed it to them.

Melia flicked her eyes back to him as he continued to speak. "I do like that Nicklasson." She said faintly as she heard him lower his voice. "Of course they would cry. They get to see that pink sky again. They never thought they would. I heard their soft pleads Sire. Being able to breathe fresh air again...it is more than they could have ever wished for." She saw him shake his head and she shuffled closer, turning his head to look at her with her fingertips. "Sire. They are thankful. They are more thankful than you will ever realise." She said sweetly, a light pink graced her cheeks as she removed her hands from his face. "Freedom is something that not many can afford. You gave them all a gift." She said softly as her eyes trailed over his face.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He lifted up his chin so he could distance himself from her touch, as he for now did not want to feel her skin against his. Why he disliked it now he did not know, but every single time she touched him it felt as if he got an electric shock.. She did not seem to understand, HE was the reason the were there in the first place. He knew what was going on there, he knew fully well!! He knew about the killing, the torture, the rape. He knew about every single horrible thing.. and it still felt to him as if everyone deserved it. He knew it was wrong, he was no fool.. but it felt as if every single living person deserved as much torment and pain as he did, and even more so then him! But no matter what he thought of it, every single person who had been trailed, who had been told that their punishment had been far to cruel, and every single person who had gone home.. had cried and thanked him, telling him that the gods of old would bless him for being so kindhearted.

He nodded carefully as he got on his feet so he could keep some distance between himself and Melia. "Perhaps you are right, freedom.. I gave them that did I not? Freedom, a change to see the sky again, feel the wind through their hair, to go home and see their family's again." He smiled carefully, thinking of how he had been a good man, a gentle man, someone kind that people might look up to. That last bit he liked, people looking up at him in pride and love. And not in hatred and fear. The kind of king his father had been, the kind of king he always had wished to be, but never thought he could ever become. "The trails will continue tomorrow. I have send food to the dungeons, clean warm blankets, and ordered for them to be left alone. I want the trails to be done right." he said to her as he tossed the last few worms into the pond. "It is only a hour until dinner. I was hoping you could join me. After which.. would you like your first riding lesson? I think Daisy would be most honored if you were to ride her today" He asked her, hoping that she would take the bait.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her fingers dropped back to her lap. She made a mental note to never touch him. He obviously didn't like it. She felt a small flicker of warmth through her body when she touched him. But she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He stood and she let out a long sigh. How he continued to ramble at her. At least now, he was seeing the good side of it all. He was helping people. "Good" She said gently as she pushed herself to her feet. She stepped off the blanket and pulled it up from the grass. Batting away the stray strands of grass before folding it neatly. She placed it on the stone bench as she glanced back at him. "That is good. They will be happy with that. Especially if news has reached them about what is happening." She tucked some of her hair back behind her ear before raising an eyebrow at him. "I'd love to join you for dinner Sire." Daisy. Both eyebrows shot up at that suggestion. "I am sure Daisy would enjoy some treats as well Sire. I would love to try going for a ride" She had never ridden a horse, so it made butterflies soar around her stomach.

Her fingers itched as they stood so far apart. "I should best getting back to my lessons Sire." She said softly, lowering herself to a deep bow. "I will meet you for dinner. I promise." Her hair was all pinned up but a few strands hung around her neck. Her scar was harshly obvious to anyone who saw it. She had heard a few guards comment on it earlier on. One had even thought it one of their kings punishments. That he had done this to her. Others thought it something stupid the village people had done to her. Others called it a witches mark. She had heard that word in the world too much of late. She knew what happened to those they thought were a witch in the village. They were either sent to the dungeon....or worse. She didn't want that to be her demise in this castle. So she would stay on her best behaviour and keep an eye out for those council men. For they would be waiting for her to mess up.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

.... dinner time....

Why, why was he so nervous about this? He looked into the tall mirror at himself as the servants were dressing him. He had done is best not to scowl, or growl, or call them any names. He had done his best not to hit one, or kick, or call them horrible names. But he was not to change just over night, so he had treated them rather miserably, but not as horrible as he normally would. He wore the colors of his house, the greens with gold. He made sure that everything was perfect, that he looked like the king that he knew he was, as he wanted to look presentable as he was to have dinner with Melia again. Why did he care that she liked how he looked? Why was he now suddenly bothered by his sunken in eyes, the greyish color of his skin. He looked so very unhealthy, like someone that was about to drop dead at any given moment. He send his servants away, scowling at them as they were not fast enough. He hated that, if he said that one needed to leave they better start running!.

He had stared at himself for a while longer, fixing his robes and thinking of everything that had happened the last couple of weeks. The arrival of Melia, how she had affected him to bring such change to himself and into the kingdom. He knew it was a good thing, he still disliked it greatly as he would rather just do as he always did. No.. no that was not true, he shook his head and looked at himself longer. He did not like it, he wasn't that kind of man as he never had been like that. Something had drove him to become this man, to become this evil horrible monster. But he could change could he? He could learn to be a proper human again, a good king? He looked at himself and stepped closer to the mirror and looked himself in the eye. Such green eyes, how his wife had loved them. It was only weeks into their friendship that she had noticed how incredibly green they were. They looked different now though, that.. sparkle was gone. Instead he stared into the eyes of a dead man.

He looked away and gestured for his staff to follow him as he walked out of his room. As soon as he sat foot into the hallway his guards surrounded him. He looked slightly irritated because of it, but with everything that was going on right now.. he might as well keep them close by. Such change would upset a lot of people, people that were to loose the power they held and had lost. He was silent as were they as the small group walked up to the dining room where Salvador knew that Melia was waiting for him, for both of them to enjoy some dinner together.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

.... dinner time....

They had to force her into another bath. For when Vermin left her for an hour, she had near covered herself in paint. Her dress lay on the bed, but her arms, fingers and face were covered in paint. When the maids arrived in, they all had squealed with terror as the woman had red all over her. They thought the worst until she told them she was alright. Then they lectured her. Melia had barely enough chance to argue back when they had her under the water. Her whole body was scrubbed as she protested. Her hair had even caught some of the paint and they continued to tut at her. She gave up soon after they dragged her from the murky water and just sat pouting. The woman rushed around, one of them had their father home now. He had returned that morning so she wanted home as soon as possible. Melia stopped them and shooed the woman away. "Go. Leave. See your father. If they ask, say you are to do my hair and it has been done." The woman blinked rapidly until Melia pushed herself towards the door. "Go. Please."

The woman scrambled from the room as the other maids continued to dress Melia. Her hair was left to hang down her back in soft curls. The dress was a deep purple, that fit her perfectly. It hugged her curves and flared out by her thighs. The maids were pinching her cheeks when Vermin arrived. Melia wrinkled her nose and tried to keep back from their grabby fingers. Vermin gave her a beaming smile as his cheeks turned a beautiful shade of pink. Melia noticed him when the women decided to rush off. Melia chuckled as she made her way over to him, "Did you hear the panic hm?" He looked confused but led her out into the corridor. She told him what had happened and he nearly fainted from the thought of it getting on her dress. "Bad Melia. No. Not paint. Not dress." She nodded, "I was good. I took it off before I painted...just I got it everywhere." She said with a chuckle as he continued to grumble his way along the corridor. He finally spoke to her again when they reached the door to the dining room. He pushed the doors open wide and she followed him into the room.

Melia swanned around the room, loving how her skirt sounded against the tiles. How it rustled like dried leaves on an perfect autumn day. She smiled to herself as Vermin stayed by the door. "Be careful. No fall." Melia chuckled and spun again for the small imp. "I wont dance then...I'll just sing for you my dove." Imp's cheeks filled with colour as she started to sing gently. Her fingertips trailing over the dinning table. She let her voice get louder and louder until it was echoing around the room...and out into the corridor. Her eyes closed as she thought back to the days she would sing with her sister and mother. She reached the gentle chorus and would have continued to the end had Vermin not tugged at her dress. She nodded and stopped singing. The noise vibrated in the air after she finished and it was like something was missing from the room now.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He could hear her sing, everyone could. His guards were silently listening, for they had not heard any songs in this castle. The entire experience was magical to them, for everyone that heard the song that came from the dining room. Servants had stopped to listen, Becky was smiling from ear to ear as she mouthed those words, even Benjamin was smiling as he listened to his daughter gently singing as well. Salvador was the only one not smiling, he was the only one that did not feel lighthearted or blessed to hear someone sing. His soul grew heavy with every step he came closer to the dining room. He knew who was singing, it truly could just be one person. He took in a deep breath of are before he entered the dining room, only to find that vermin was tugging at Melia's dress to stop her from singing before the king.. knowing that he really did not like it.. at all.

Salvador coughed and let out a sigh before gesturing to his guards that they could leave. "Try to sing a little bit.. less loud the next time" Salvador told her, it sounding more like a warning than anything else. "I do not care for it" He told her, lying as he had quite the singing voice himself and had always sang a song for his son or wife. But with them gone, so had many of the things Salvador had loved before. He walked up to them and let his eyes slowly go towards Vermin.. ah.. Vermin, the little fuckhead that Melia had tried to protect earlier. "Well, well.. the imp of the hour. Melia had informed me that I had been to harsh to you today, when I asked you to leave" Salvador said with a smile that was just sickening. Vermin looked up at her in utter shock and stepped away. "oh.. no, no. Sire, you been so.. so kind" the small imp said as he was shaking in his little boots. "Never Vermin see his king so kind, so very.. very kind" Vermin said as he knew that he was in a whole shitload of trouble. "So thought I, but she said I should have asked you gently.. as if you deserve such a treatment" Salvador said as he looked up at Melia, a proud smug smile on his face "Vermin deserve all of treatment king give him sire, Vermin deserve much worse." The small imp said rather matter of fact. "Thats what I thought" Salvador said, his voice filled with anger as he looked at the small creature. He knew him to be a rather gentle soul, a lovely man.. imp. "Might be that I need to inform Melia as to why you deserve it Vermin, should I?" Salvador asked the imp as he had his eyes set on the small creature.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia had lowered herself to a low bow when the doors swung open. Try to sing a little bit less loud the next time. Her heart plummeted to her feet but she raised her eyes to him again. "I shall stop then." She said bluntly. If he was to act like a dick, then she would give him the cold treatment. No smiles, other than the tense ones that he deserved. The guards left them and she held her hands before her stomach. Vermin. Why was he talking to the creature. Melia instantly wanted to protect him, to hide him from view. But the creature leapt away from her. Melia's hands curled into fists as he kept picking on the imp. He smiled at her but she did not respond it. There was a coldness to her eyes, like she was disappointed in him. He had shown such promise this day and now it was all dashed because he hated Vermin. The imp continued to shake, his eyes on the ground as he was asked if he wished Melia to know why he deserves it. Vermin barely had a chance to respond when Melia interrupted. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked him sweetly.

Still not even the smallest of smiles flickered onto her lips. "Do you enjoy making him shake in fear? hm?" She asked him bluntly. "Sire." She said until his eyes were on her, "I do not need to know why you think Vermin deserves your wrath. For the people in the dungeon received it...for much less. My father received it...for stealing a piece of coal." She moved over towards Vermin, though she knew the small imp would try and stay away from her. So she stopped when he fled another step back from her and she moved closer to Salvador. "This was meant to be a pleasant evening. A meal with some horse riding after....you wish to start that night this way." She kept her hands before her. "By embarrassing one of the few friends I have in this castle. By harming someone that I care for. Vermin does not deserve a punishment for my words. If you took them badly, then the punishment is mine." Vermin squeaked as he started to stutter at Melia. Melia raised her chin to stare Salvador in the eye. "Well?"

Page 36 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast