Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bête - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Dinner was rather pleasant for everyone that was there. Story's were being told, everyone enjoyed the hearty meal and the lovely sweet wine that was being poured. Even when the food was long gone, and some fruit and cheese was placed on the table to be snacked on, everyone stayed to enjoy each-others company. Melia, the only one at that table together with Counsel man Nicklasson could see that it was dragging all the energy out of Salvador to stay gentle and pleasant. Yes, even when he was having a rather good time. He still fond it difficult to be around others and not bring them any kind of torment. He had shared a few more story's of his childhood as a young prince, and the many pranks he and his sisters and little brother had bestowed upon each other. Especially his sisters had been quite the force, tormenting the crowne prince as he was to be a king one day. Salvador, even with how smart he was.. always was a rather awkward and anti-social creature. Someone that was in his element when alone, and less so when around others. Only Melia knew, or rembered that he had been a very gentle and soft spoken man one day, and a pain in the ass if it came to pranking his poor wife, counsel-men, guards.. he was a true butt.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia was happily eating and talking quietly to Samuel. She hadn't been able to do so with him for a good year. She had missed him. For he left her mere months after her older brother left to another village with his new wife. Samuel had been her one chance of leaving her village, or finding what some might call happiness. Melia had refused his first proposal and then they caught him. They enlisted him before he could ask again. The year had been good to him...not so much for her. She flicked her eyes over to Salvador and could see him running low. The smiling was getting too much for him. Melia told another story in hopes of getting their attention on her. She told them about the story of her older brother, how he tried to skim stones over the small lake and failed every time. That it was Mrs Bennett who managed to get it to bounce 12 times on a row. Melia chuckled gently but noticed a few people looking down at their plates. Melia stammered slightly until Samuel told another story. Melia glanced at Salvador and then dropped her eyes to her meal before her. She had forgotten that Mrs Bennett sat downstairs, her face bruised and her arm near broken. Melia finished her meal and waited for Salvador to tell them to leave.

Nicklason glanced at his king as the maids arrived to take away everyone's plates. "Sire, I would suggest letting them wander the grounds." He told him softly. It allowed them some freedom without the problem of them wandering off down the wrong corridor. Melia beamed a smile as she heard Nicklasson. "I know a few of you must be tired from your journey here." A few of the people in the room nodded or shifted themselves in agreement. Melia glanced at Salvador, now was his chance to dismiss them all.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador was getting anxious as he wanted everyone to leave him the fuck alone, but how was he to tell them this gently? He was so used to order people around that asking nicely wasn't something that came naturally to him anymore. So one could imagine how happy he was when Nicklasson came up with the wonderful idea that they could leave and wander around the castle grounds. He frowned, a frown that meant that he wasn't going to trust these people in his castle. They could enter the forbidden section of the castle, they could enter rooms that even he did not venture into. "I could give them a grand tour sir, tell them about the wonderful history of this wondrous castle.. and show them the window you so famously have broken when playing footy" Nicklassson said before Salvador could say anything that would destroy the little bit of trust that he now had from these people.

Salvador now smiled again and nodded in agreement. "That is a most wonderful idea. But I have to decline the opportunity to join. For I have still much to do today. Chores I do not wish to bother you with" Salvador said with the last bit of energy he had. He was wishing for his bed now, a good book, and every single fucking person in the world to leave him the hell alone.

It took a while, everyone wanted to thank him for the lovely evening and wished him a good night. He had to shake hands, have a little bit of small talk, smile, and keep himself from lashing out so hard that he was biting the inside of his mouth every single time he felt like snapping. So when everyone had said what they wished he could finally leave the damn room! And he did so as quick as he could, but dragging his feet over the ground as he felt his body growing more heavy with the second as he went to his room.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia let her eyes rest on Nicklasson as he gifted the king an alternative. Something that meant he could escape but that the guests wouldn't be disappointed. Salvador nodded and Melia let her shoulder drop. She was happy that he wasn't throwing a fit. Chores. She wanted to scoff at him. Melia pushed herself up from her chair as Samuel patted her arm gently. "I will come see you shortly. I am gonna keep Tracey company and help her around." Melia nodded and watched the big man wander off to the older woman again. Melia had been caught by an older gentleman, he had a warm smile and Melia faintly recognised him. The man patted her arm gently and started to whisper to her. Melia's smile dropped from her lips as he spoke and she eventually nodded softly before letting him rush off with Nicklasson who was giving a grand tour of the hallway. Melia flicked her eyes around her for Salvador and spotted him leaving. She rushed after him, picking her dress up to stop it from dragging over the floor. "Sire." She called to him to get him to pause for her. When he turned, she gave him a beaming smile. "Thank you for a wonderful night."

Melia stopped before him and let her smile nearly burst open her cheeks. "Did you enjoy dinner?" She asked him before slowly walking alongside him down the corridor. "I know it can sometimes be draining having so many people trying to get your attention. Asking questions, wanting to know what is going on." She said sweetly, clasping her hands before her stomach. "I thought I could perhaps spend some time with you...just for another hour....if you aren't busy that is." She asked him, a twinkle ringing in her eyes. "Maybe we could read...or I could show you my new paintings...anything you'd like to do Sire?" Melia let her eyes drag to the man, they were going incredibly slowly down the corridor. A few maids scurried out of view and Melia watched the guards keep their backs straight. All of them trying to keep the king happy now that he was visibly grumpy. Melia pressed her hands on her stomach and attempted to wriggle her corset through the material. It was digging into her hips now, the maid who had laced it up had to do so a little tighter than normal because of the dress. She couldn't wait to be rid of it and lying in bed.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

With every step he took he would come closer to his room, closer to the bed he so badly just wanted to fall on. He was to tired to have someone take of his robes, he did not want any servants bothering him, nobody around him until the morning. That was all he wanted, and as he started to count backwards, counting every step that he came closer to his room. He was being bothered none the less, by Melia. He slowly dragged his eyes towards her, she knew his grumpy side so he wasn't afraid to show it to her. "You're welcome, I hope that the others have enjoyed themselves as well" he said as he tried not to yawn in front of Melia. He lazily looked back at the hallway before him and frowned as he had lost the count of steps he still had to make. That girl always spoiled everything, she always had some sort of way to fuck everything up!.

He had enjoyed himself, he truly had. Listening to those story's while nobody tried to kiss his ass all evening long. It had felt like the kind of dinner one would have with friends and/or family. "Truth be told, I have enjoyed myself as well. They might have been worthless creatures that can't read a damn book. But they do seem to have a trait that I like about them, something worthy of my time. I am.. feeling content that they are to stand by my side as my counsel men" He said calmly and quietly as he was visibly getting more drained and drained by the minute. He thought for a moment and let out a small sigh. "I.. I was hoping for some time alone. It is as you said it was...Draining" he told her gently as he was feeling torn between having some time alone, or spending time with her. "You.... should you not spend some time with Samuel? You two seemed very... close" he said as they turned around the corner.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She gifted him a small smile and nodded. "I think they did, everyone of them had a smile on their face as they left that room." Melia walked alongside him and noticed him frown but didn't point it out. She couldn't help but to grin when he said he had enjoyed himself. Worthless creatures. Of course. She rolled her eyes and sighed softly. "Perhaps that is something else you could create...some sort of teaching thingy." Melia said not knowing the word for school. She heard him sigh and blinked rapidly when he said he wished to be alone. "O...Of course Sire." She stumbled over her words and glanced down the corridor. "Um...Samuel is going to keep one of the council members company for the moment." She dragged her eyes back to him. "I...I could go see Mrs Bennett. I think they may need another drink." She let her eyes drag up to his and she gave him a small smile. "Maybe we could meet for breakfast tomorrow." Melia dragged her hands before her and kept up with him as they slowly reached the door to his room.

She stopped before the door and gave him a beaming smile. "I....I wanted to say that you made me really proud tonight." A sparkle in her eye told him that it was not just her that was pleased. "I know that they all have a change of heart. That you told them stories and what not...made them see you as a human again." Melia beamed at him and sighed softly. "I'll let you go to sleep Sire." She took a small step forward and wrapped her arms around him. Squeezing him tight for a mere moment before reaching up on her tip toes and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek before bowing her head. Melia smiled and then started to head back down the corridor, leaving him at his doorway by himself.
    Last edited by Scottie; 08-08-2017 at 07:31 PM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He did not understand what she meant when she said a teachy thingy. Maybe she was as tired as he was, and her brain did not work like it should.. like his was. He just rolled his eyes as he was far to tired to snap at her, why was she here anyway? Could she not just follow that Samuel man around like the love struck pup she was? He let out a sigh and shook his head "No feeding the prisoners, nor giving them anything else. They are taken care of." He warned her as he let out a sigh after that. Dear lord, why was she fucking with him like this? She knew she was not allowed there, why the hell did she even care about people that tried to potion him? "They are traitors.... so stay away from them. Or you might be seen as one as well" he told her, hoping she now understood the danger behind meddling in such matters.

Boy was he getting more and more tired now. Melia was sucking the last bits of energy he had, and he started to think of having the guards just carrying him to the royal bedroom and toss him on the bed. He smiled a tired smile and tried to nod, yes he had noticed how those people had liked it when he told his stories, how he seemed more human to them now. But all of that was the reason why he was so tired now. "Thank you" he said when she finally got the fucking hint that he wanted to go and sleep. But then it happened! Before his guards goshdarned! She tightly hugged him as his hands went up in the air, his eyebrows shut up and his breathing stopped! He was shocked, truly shocked as were his guards. He wanted to push her of and tell her whats what, but she gave him a small kiss and was off before he could truly do anything.

He watched her as she walked away, his eyes blinking rapidly as he felt his heart flutter.. it fluttered. He felt something that made his cold grey cheeks turn a little bit pink. A small smile appeared on his lips before he told his guards to leave. He wished that she would turn around, look at him. Maybe move that stray lock of hair behind her ear. He wanted to see that smile of hers, he wanted to look at her eyes before he was to get into his room, and fall asleep until the very morning.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Not feeding the prisoners, hm. She wouldn't stop doing that. She didn't care that they were viewed as traitors and she cared little for being called one as well. She wanted them fed and cared for and she knew that their crimes would make them targeted. She liked hearing him thank her. It was strange hearing him say it…when he wasn't forced to. She bounced herself back down the corridor, humming to herself as she went. Her hips swayed under the material and before she turned the corner, she glanced back to see him watching her. Her own cheeks were a light pink and she gave him a beaming smile before disappearing around the corner.

It took her a solid ten minutes to find Samuel. Tracey had been tired and asked to go to her room, so Samuel had taken her back and then headed off in search of the angry young woman. He nearly ran into her as she came scurrying around a corner, her eyes had been down on her feet and stopped her from falling. "You always were clumsy." Melia rolled her eyes and whacked his arm. "Come on. Let me show you something." She took his arm and the conversation slipped back to what it was like not so long ago. When the two were just young kids trying to survive out in their village. Melia took him up to her room, she wanted to show him all the paintings she had done. He had been the first person to ever see her painting and she wanted him to be proud. A few maids gave her a wide eyed look before scuttling away. Melia didn't care and just bounded into her room, already starting to shuffle paintings out to show him. Samuel slowly closed the door and plucked up her puppy to gift him cuddles.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He was glad she had turned around, glad that she looked at him with her pink cheeks before she walked around the corner and went out of view. He smiled a careful smile and pushed open the door to his room where he was greeted by his servants who were to help him out of his robes. First he wanted to tell them to fuck off, to leave him alone. But as he thought of sleeping in his robes he knew that he would be having a horrible night doing so. Best do his sleeping in the robes that were designed for that. He said nothing to them as he left his staff by the door while the servants came up to him to undress him. He said nothing while they undressed him, not a word when they washed him, and he was nearly sleeping when he got dressed in the warm robes he would sleep in. He was yawning as the maids silently left him alone in his room. None was pushed around, none had been called names or been threatened. It was surprising surely, but they were getting used to the fact that things were changing around the castle. That their king was changing, and all that because of this strange new girl. Salvador was sleeping as soon as his head hit the pillow, gently snoring as he seemed so peaceful.

Samuel smiled at the small dog. He had not expected a puppy inside the castle-walls. His mind has been a roler-coaster today. Meeting the king that he wasn't so sure off if he knew him. He had seen that kind side of him, the less pleasant one as well. He had heard horrible story's about the man as well. He chuckled as the puppy started to lick his face as it wagged its small tail. "Cute dog" Samual said as he kept the dog in his arms as he moved forwards to look at the paintings Melia had drawn. She had kept her promise, not showing the drawings she had made of Salvador or his wife, nor their child. Samual was impressed and smiled as he pushed the papers around to look at the drawings she had made. "I did not know you could draw, this is rather good Melia. You should be proud" he said to her as he gently placed the small dog down in the ground, only so he could take a better look at the drawings made.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia was bouncing around her room, placing paintings on her bed. A painting of a rose, of a beautiful sky, of her mother, of her father, of her sister, of her brothers..and him. She flicked her eyes up to him as he remarked about her puppy. She moved over and scratched under the puppys chin. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you were I got him from." She said with a small smirk. The puppy bounded back off to the corner to get a drink as Melia dragged her fingertips over the paintings. "I made this one of ma and this one of Sammy." She said before gripping his arm tight. "I've seen Sammy. He's here." Samuel's eyebrows shot up dramatically, "Is he alright?" Melia nodded violently, "Well..Yes and no. He was hurt by some stupid guard." "Who?" "I don't remember his name." Samuel raised an eyebrow, "If you do. Tell me. I can see to him." Melia snorted with laughter. "Oh can you now?" Samuel puffed out his chest as he smirked. "That I can. I am quite high up I'll have you know." Melia rolled her eyes and tapped her fingertips over the painting of him. "Well I see you like this young lad. With red cheeks and wouldn't hurt a fly." She said sweetly as Samuel tapped his fingers over the painting. "I think I suit my beard though."

Melia chuckled and twirled the end of his beard between her fingertips. "It is rather regal looking." Samuel winked at her and let his hand rest on her hip. "You always did say you had a thing for guys with beards?" Melia rolled her eyes as Samuel smirked. She didn't mind his hand on her hip, it didn't give her the same butterflies as when Salvador touched her, but it was still nice. "So tell me...what have you done inside this castle hm?" Melia thought for a moment before telling him her story. Leaving out the bits he didn't need to know, she skimmed over details and made it seem a little better than it actually was. Samuel listened to her talk but closed her door. Closing them off from prying ears. Melia tidied away her paintings and sat on the edge of the bed as she continued to ramble. Samuel came back and sat beside her, awkwardly playing with his fingers as she spoke. "So you haven't...." Melia raised an eyebrow and whacked his arm harshly. "No. I have not." Samuel rubbed his arm gently before responding. "Well..I know some of them...don't always get a choice." Melia dropped her eyes and sighed loudly. "I know. But I have been okay. I am okay Samuel. Now...you need to sleep....as do I...so shoo." She gifted him a small smile as he stood again.

"Fine. But tomorrow, we are doing this again. I've missed you Mel." Melia smirked and stood as headed to the door. "I missed you too Sam. So much. I really wished you were there when my da got brought here." She gave him a small smile as he pulled her into a hug. "I would have stopped them." Melia shook her head softly, "No. I would have needed you to stop me...for stomping all over peoples feet and getting myself into trouble." Samuel chuckled gently and squeezed her extra tight before letting her go. She gifted him a small kiss on the cheek before shooing him from the room. When the door closed behind him, Samuel headed back off to his room with his cheeks a bright shade of crimson. Melia didn't even undress, she just thumped herself down on her bed and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast