Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Howling in the Streets{M} DamoniquexBrokecollege

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Howling in the Streets{M} DamoniquexBrokecollege

Lucent Mane reclined in the back of an understated black Lincoln limousine as it rolled through the nearly-empty streets in an old part of the city. His features were calm and collected as he spoke in low tones to Khlia, sitting opposite him, her feet kicked up on the small fold-out bar situated between the opposite-facing seats. She seemed more agitated, a white-knuckled fist balled around a tumbler of scotch.

"I don't like it." She nearly growled in a low tone, for at least the fifth time. "Who are they to tell US what to do? The could come meet us at the penthouse, or my bar, literally anywhere. 'Come alone'? What kind of shit is that? If we wanted him dead he already would be. It's not like us to take orders." She continued on, pausing only to drain the last of her scotch and toss the glass flippantly aside.

"It's a show of good faith...and the secrecy is important. If the other packs find out what we're doing here, it could force them into action before everything in settled. As much as I admire your Fangs' talents, they don't exactly an acumen for subterfuge. It's better to keep this between ourselves for the time being." Lucent responded impassively, checking his fine suit for creases and slicking back is hair as the limo rolled to a stop in front of the ancient wrought-iron gate of a large graveyard dotted here-and there with gnarled cedars that cast long shadows in the pale moonlight.

"Well, enough talkinng about it. We'll know if this was a waste of time or not shortly, come on." Lucent added, opening the door and stepping out into the cool night air, leaning up to a window to give a few terse commands to the driver, who turned back the way they came the moment the pair were out of the car.

Khlia glanced around and sniffed the air tentatively before shifting her nose and mouth into a canine snout and taking a deep breath, soaking in the myriad scents of the night, nodding and walking towards the gate with an air of confidence. Just two recent wolf-scents, a male and a female. So far so good, no ambush tonight.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, werewolves, vampires, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Elisabeth did not like the Mane Twins. She had never liked the Mane Twins. They were unpredictable. And if there was one thing Elisabeth did not like, it was unpredictable. So, when her Alpha informed her of the meeting they were to have with them she had immediately disapproved of it. Elisabeth tried everything she could to change her Alpha's mind, but he refused. She shouldn't have expected him to change his mind, of course. Why would a man--especially an Alpha--change his mind for a woman?

Elisabeth sighed in frustration while impatiently drumming her fingers against her leg. "They were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago," she muttered in annoyance. Her Alpha, an aging redhead, took a moment to glance over at the brunette before he turned his attention back to the blank scene before them. "I know," came his cool reply. Elisabeth frowned. She didn't like this. She didn't like how calm her Alpha was, nor did she like this meeting or how late the twins were! She was almost about to voice how much she didn't like the situation when two bodies suddenly appeared in the distance. "Oh, finally." she breathed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

When the twins came to stop before Elisabeth and her Alpha, the young girl immediately bowed her head in respect. She may not have liked the twins, but their status was still above hers. If she did not show respect to them and to their position, then that was grounds for a fight. And Elisabeth doubted her Alpha would like it if she got into a brawl with the very people that he was trying to negotiate with. "Ah, Mr. and Ms. Mane, thank you for joining us tonight. I apologize for the secrecy regarding this meeting. But, well... what we hope to discuss is something of the utmost importance." Elisabeth's Alpha explained as he took a step forward. Elisabeth took one as well, though the purpose of her step was to protect the Alpha from any possible attack.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

The Manes walked between the rows of headstones in silence. Lucent appeared entirely unperturbed, his hands resting easily in the pockets of his jacket, a confident, genial smile on his face. Khlia was more aware, sea-green eyes roving around inquisitively, arms free and back arched, ready to pounce.

Before long they spotted two figures appear in the mist, one tall and red haired. Savic, leader of the Evertails, an older man, perhaps mid-forties, with a wild mane of red hair and a short salt-and pepper beard. His expression was unreadable, the barest curve of a smile that could mean anything. At his side was the one he'd chosen to bring as his second, Elisabeth. Neither Mane had met her, but she had garnered quite the reputation as an impressive up-and-coming warrior in the last few years.

Khlia wondered weather or not the girl had been chosen for her skills, if her position in the pack truly warranted such an honor. Or, she thought with chagrin, if Savic had taken her to keep things 'Fair', since Lucent had brought no protection besides herself, showing up with a male might have been seen as a power-play. If so, he was woefully mistaken. When she bowed at their approach, the female twin couldn't help but smile. At least she knew her pace. Khlia didn't even nod her head, though it would have been a fitting courtesy, since Lucent was the only other Alpha here, which she was sure annoyed Savic, but he was smart enough not to let it show. While she sized up the girl, Lucent began getting the pleasantries out of the way so they could get down to business, extending a hand for the older Wolf to shake.

"Ah, Savic, it's been a long time. Three years, if I'm not mistaken, I was almost a pup then. Blaise spoke most highly of you...before his untimely death. I cannot begin to express how pleased I've been that the Evertails have maintained the truce you two made between our packs. I'm sure it would please his spirit, as well." Lucent began in a refined tone, giving away nothing in his words, though everyone present would know the rumors. That after having acquired his position as the aging, childless Blaise Wulfram's second in command, Lucent had disposed of him in order to take power. It wasn't true, the accident had been just that, an accident, but it had served their purposes to let the rumors be to look more threatening to their early rivals.

It wasn't until after he had appropriately greeted the other Alpha that Lucent turned his attention to his accompaniment, cocking his head to get a good look at Elisabeth Vaughn. And while he covered it well, Khlia, at least, was perceptive enough to note the sharp intake of breath when he truly examined her for the first time. She was no doubt attractive, none would disagree. Smooth caramel skin that glistened in the moonlight, sultry almond eyes, full pink lips. Trailing down, shapely, pert breasts accented well by her blouse and a gently curving, well-toned figure that ended in long, shapely legs.

To Lucent, she was more than that. Beautiful. Perfect. Like all Alphas, he had no shortage of choice when it came to partners, every unclaimed female of his pack was at his disposal, and since the Manes had begun absorbing smaller packs into their own, he had made a habit of spending a few days with a female formerly belonged to a different pack as a sort of political gesture, to prove he was not playing favorites. But Elisabeth outshined the all. It took him a moment to realize he was gawking, a giddy smile playing across his lips, before he regained his composure and forced his attention back to Savic.

"I know why your here, it's not hard to guess. The Howlers on the east side, the South Central Freerunners. The Redmoons." He spit out that last pack name with vehemence. The Redmoons were the most powerful pack in the city by numbers, and the de-facto leaders of the opposition. "They hate us, and they hate you for not hating us enough. It's racism, xenophobia, prejudice, plain and simple. It's true, we've made some bold moves recently, but it's the way of our kind. The weak submit to the powerful, and through that, Wolf-kin as a whole are made stronger. The only difference is that we're us, outsiders, redskins, tribals. I truly hope your more open-minded than they are, Savic. Blaise was, he took us in, and you two were of the same breed."

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Elisabeth almost frowned at the lack of courtesy Khlia expressed. She hadn't needed to show courtesy towards Elisabeth, but she could have at least expressed some level of courtesy and respect towards Savic. He was, after all, an Alpha. The young girl shifted in her spot, her eyes moving from Khlia to her brother as the true meaning of the meeting was revealed.

When Lucent mentioned the previous Alpha of his pack, Savic couldn't help but smile. He and Blaise had never really been friends so much as they had been competitive rivals. He couldn't remember a time when the two weren't fighting each other. And it didn't matter what they were fighting about, either, so long as one of them emerged as the victor. "Blaise was a good man and a good warrior," Savic nodded somberly. "I was saddened to hear of his passing. But I am glad that such a competent pair has taken over in his stead." A competent pair? Elisabeth almost scoffed in disagreement. She would've said that the two were anything but competent. But, she didn't say anything. Instead, she just nodded her head in time with her Alpha's words.

"Ah, our truce. Well, I saw no reason to put an end to it. To put an end to such a fine relationship would be a shame." Savic grinned as he crossed his arms over his chest. Elisabeth, of course, did not agree with him. The Manes ran a wild pack with many powerful enemies. To be at peace with them would mean to be at war with everyone else, and that was not something which Savic and his pack could afford. As well trained as they were, they lacked the manpower to defend themselves. Elisabeth glanced at the smile on her Alpha's face before she turned to look at the Mane Twins. More specifically, at Lucent. And she was surprised to find him looking at her as well.

She had thought he was just momentarily looking her over (as she had done to him and his sister), but his gaze lingered on her for far longer than it should have. It was almost as if he was studying her, though Elisabeth didn't know why that was. And the longer he stared at her, the wider the smile on his face became. Elisabeth frowned. What was it with these two? One lacked courtesy, and the other blatantly stared at people for no reason! She gave him an almost curious look just as he turned his attention back to Savic, resuming their previous discussion.

"I'm afraid that you're spot on," Savic sighed. "The truce that we have has put quite a strain on our relationship with the other packs. The Redmoons, especially. They've demanded that we either end our truce with you or go to war with them. And while I certainly wouldn't mind going to war with them, I'm afraid I simply lack the manpower to do so." he frowned, frustration evident on his face. He didn't like the situation he and his pack were in, and he was desperate for a way out. A way out that, hopefully, would be provided by the twins.

"We have a truce with you." Elisabeth suddenly spoke up. she looked between the twins, though ended up focusing her gaze on Lucent. "A good relationship that you are happy we have maintained. So, just this once we are asking you for help. We cannot take on the Redmoons alone. We could merge our packs together until the threat subsides--that way both of our packs have someone else to watch their backs. Or you could just send us some of your men to provide some help in our defence."

Savic nodded his head in agreement, though he quickly added, "Anything that you and your pack provided would help us immensely. But if we don't receive any kind of aid, then in order to preserve my pack I will have to put an end to our truce."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

While Lucent continued to exchange pleasantries with Savic, Khlia has stepped back to recline, quite irreverently, on a sturdy gravestone a few steps behind, flicking a butterfly knife out of her pocket to idly pick at her teeth with while Lucent did the talking, as per usual. Most conversation bored her. But what did interest her was the reaction her usually-stoic brother showed towards Elizabeth, and the female twin finally turned to examine the younger woman properly.

She was prettier than most, that was clear enough, but not in a willowy, fragile way. The girls body seemed nearly as honed an lethal as her own, though Khlia was generally broader. Still, there was nothing truly unique about the girl..but perhaps the way she carried herself in such distinguished and dangerous company. Fearless. She could be useful, or dangerous. Irregardless, her brothers little crush would be good for teasing him later.

Finally, Savic got to the point, and it was exactly what Lucent had already been expecting to hear, as he had already known of Damon Redmoon's little ultimatum to to the Evertails. His spies were clearly worth their pay. That was why he had accepted this surprise meeting so easily. Even Khlia had been in the dark about that, hence her concern, but while he loved his sister, she wasn't one to trusted not to brag about these holes in their enemies defenses he had found.

Lucent gave none of this away, looking genuinely intrigued as Savic set the stage, and was surprised with it was Elisabeth who stepped up to finally offer terms. That was bold of her, and he nodded gingerly in her direction, looking to find her to be the one staring at him, now, though was displeased to find the brunette wolf's expression to be more questioning that openly interested. Without skipping a beat, he drew up to his full, impressive height, and took on the steely, self-assured gaze he that struck equal part fear an awe into his subordinates. His Alpha look, holding her gaze for a moment before turning back to Savic, smiling genially.

"I'm glad to see you aren't so keen to bow to Damon Redmoon's will, my friend, though I sincerely doubt he would follow through with the threat. To make war against you would only invite us to attack him regardless, if not out of any special concern, but simply because of the opportunity provided. But coming to me personally with this, and your subordinate's.....candor, in supporting the arrangement speaks to you sincerity." The words were honeyed, setting the stage to let Savic think this had all been his idea all along, though Lucent had been trying to arrange something of the sort for a good while, knowing the older, more cautious Alpha just needed a firm push to agree to it, and Redmoon had so graciously provided just what he'd been waiting for. Hopefully, Lucent would be allowed to 'thank' him for it appropriately.

"Truly, the Evertail are one of the few packs my warriors hold no enmity towards, and hopefully your own feel the same way. Presenting a unified front against those who underestimate us both could be a turning in the balance of power. The Redmoon may have numbers, but his warriors are lazy, more used to their foes turning tail or showing their bellies at the slightest threat than fighting them tooth and nail. We, meanwhile, have both experience...and fresh talent..on our side." He was laying it on a bit thick now, but both he and Savic knew it was simply wordplay, though those last words were more for Elisabeths benifit, and he made sure she knew it, looking her way hungrily as he uttered the words. He turned to Khlia now, whose atention had finally been piqued by talk of bloodshed.

"What say you, sister? I'm inclined to agree to this alliance, but you know the hearts and minds...and other parts, of our best and bravest. Will they accept Evertail fangs and claws beside them?" It was a compliment accompanied by a lewd barb that elicited a chuckle from Savic and a low growl form the female Mane. It was well known that Khlia acted more as a male among their pack, choosing her partners more often than they chose her, and rarely keeping to one favorite for long. The jest was a necessary bit of theater, a way of including his Twin officially in the decision while still appealing to the older Alphas chauvinist streak.

"If they wish to hunt and kill beside us, my Fangs will welcome them." She finally stated after a moment of deliberation, hopping off the gravestone and sidling up to join the other three. Lucent nodded solemnly and raised his palm to his mouth, face contorting to transform into a canine muzzle, flawless white teeth becoming vicious fangs made for ripping and tearing. He ran the skin along them, deep crimson glistening in the moonlight as he offered for Savic to taste. Beside him, Khlia did the same, offering to Elisabeth, they bearing witness for the leaders.

It was a Pact, the only deal that meant a damn in their cutthroat society, sacred. After this, there was no going back until the contract was deemed complete by both parties or if all four of them were dead. Lucent did not trust the aging Alpha he regarded now with wolves eyes, but he would rather have him with him than against him.
    Last edited by Damonique; 11-24-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Lucent gave Elisabeth that look--that confident, self-assured Alpha look--she thought nothing of it. It was not unusual for an Alpha (or any higher status wolf) to display confident and cocky looks when around subordinates. Savic did it; Lucent did it, every Alpha in the world did it! So, she hadn't a reason to think that this particular look was any different from the other Alphas that she had encountered.

Elisabeth visibly relaxed when Lucent began to speak. As much as she hated to admit it, his words soothed her. As against this alliance, as she was, the Evertails did not have any other options. It was either they form an alliance with the dreaded Mane twins, or they face the wrath of the Redmoons and all of their allies.

Savic lifted his hand into the air and waved it as if to dismiss Lucent's concern. "Why, of course, we don't! My men hold you and your pack in the highest of regards--" Elisabeth looked away to the ground to hide the slight roll of her eyes. Savic spoke nothing but honeyed words. "--they will be delighted to learn of our new and improved alliance with you." he finished.

As soon as "fresh talent" was mentioned, Elisabeth lifted her head from the ground and looked to Lucent. She almost opened her mouth to mutter a quiet "thank you" for his honeyed words, but she stopped herself as soon as she realized the look he sent her way. Did he just.. no, he couldn't have. She bit down on the inside of her cheek, the conversation continuing despite her obvious withdrawal from it.

Was Lucent Mane interested in her? No, he couldn't have been. He was Lucent Mane, for God's sake! He wasn't interested in anyone but his own power status. But then, why else would he have given her that look? Well, whatever the reason was, Elisabeth decided that she didn't care. Even if he was interested in her, she wasn't interested in him. Not now, not ever.

By the time she had rejoined the conversation, the twins had officially agreed to join the two packs in alliance. And, to further show their agreement, they bit down into their palms and offered it to both Savic and Elisabeth. Ah, great--she had to share blood with the Mane twins, something she had been hoping to avoid.

Savic and Elisabeth both stepped forward, taking into their hands the palms that were offered to them. But while Savic licked the blood without hesitance, Elisabeth did so more gingerly. She hoped that that the Evertails wouldn't come to regret this decision. She hoped she wouldn't come to regret this decision. They then threw their heads back and howled in unison with the twins, sealing the alliance between the two packs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Lucent Mane made the closest approximation to a smirk one could with the face of a wolf as Savic licked the blood clean from his palm without reservation. Things couldn't have gone better for his plans. The Evertails had come to the Manes with the offer to accept their protection, and it had been granted in the most gracious and binding manner. No betrayal would come from this arrangement, and a possible rival had become their closest ally overnight.

And beyond that was the unexpected surprise. Elisabeth. She was a part of this, she'd lent her voice in support of the Pact and borne witness to it, shared in he and his sisters selfsame blood. By taking part in such a ritual, she had been granted a great honor, one that could create or destroy her future. Her choices and actions now reflected the honor of her pack and it's commitment to the agreement. She was tied to them...tied to him now. As he threw back his head and let out a blood-curdling howl towards the moon above, he didn't have to fake his elation.

Khlia smirked as Elisabeth turned her head down to accept her offering of blood. While she didn't get to experience the catharsis of an Alpha literally licking her palm, like her Brother, this was better, she was sure at this moment that Lucent would have given up that high honor in a heartbeat to be in her position right now as the younger female obediently cleaned the crimson from her scarred hand. Once that was done, she raised her own muzzle to the sky and added her practiced, piercing wail to the others, the chilling noise echoing into the night.

That pleased her too, knowing that any wolf in the city, from the lowest of the low to the Redmoons themselves, would sleep uneasily tonight after hearing that sound. Howls were a unique and practiced identifier, and even the slowest wolf would know the cries of the major players, and Savic and the Mane's howls would be well known, and their sounding together could only mean one thing. The game had changed and war was on the horizon.Eventually, after several minutes of lulls and crescendos, the noise subsided, the point made, and they all reverted fully to their human visages, still panting heavily. A good, long howl was it's own sort of exercise, winding you, bringing you closest to your most primal side. Exhilarating.

"It is done, we stand together, Savic, mutual risk for mutual gain. We can discuss matters of strategy and territorial claims at a later date, as I'm sure...." Lucent paused, and as if on cue, a multitude of answering howls broke out throughout the city. Some elated, some enraged, some fearful, the collective consciousness of Wolf-kin making it's multitude of opinions on this development known. "....our respective followers will want to hear firsthand what they just agreed to." He stated with a grin as pieces fell into place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When their howling came to an end, the group stood in silence for a moment to catch their breath. As exhilarating as it was to howl for an extended period, it was also physically draining. But the exhaustion was worth the aftermath. Once their breath had been caught (or, at least, most of it), Lucent spoke. This time it was to mention strategies and territorial claims. Ah, yes. Now that they had a full-blown alliance, the Fangs and the Evertails would have to discuss plans to protect one another from the Redmoons. They would also have to decide which land belonged to which pack.

Lucent paused briefly in the middle of the conversation to allow for the sound of a handful of howls to fill the air. Each howl had Elisabeth sucking more and more air into her chest. Not too many of their brethren seemed too happy about this alliance. Most seemed fearful. Others, angry. "Yes, of course. I--" Savic began, though he was cut off by the ringing of his phone. He grunted and yanked it out from his pocket to look over the caller ID. When he realized exactly who it was that was calling him, he sighed and gestured towards it. "My apologies, I must take this. It is my mate." he quickly excused himself from the conversation and scurried off to the side to answer the call.

Elisabeth curiously watched after her Alpha before turning back to the Mane twins. Well, what now? Was she just to awkwardly stand there with the twins while her Alpha tended to the call from his lover? Was she to make small talk with them? Or, was she to make talk regarding what was to come? Oh, she hated her Alpha for leaving her alone with these two! "If you've other business to tend to, I can inform the Alpha after he is finished with his call. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you two are a busy pair." she smiled politely (perhaps even too politely) at the pair as she took a step away from them. "And, regarding the meetings about territories and strategies... the Alpha and I will gather all the information that we can for you. We'd like for this professional--" she paused and gave a somewhat pointed-look to Lucent before she continued, "--relationship to be as open with information as possible."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Lucent couldn't help but crack a smirk as Savic vanished to assuage his mate's no-doubt pressing concerns. It wasn't every day the one you were life-bonded with formed an alliance with the most hated Wolves the city had ever known. Still, he excused him with grace, too busy admiring the rise and fall of Elisabeth's chest, and the sultry sound of her catching her breath.

. His own pack's howls were the loudest and the longest, bloodthirsty and confident, competing with answering snarls form the direction of Redmoon territory. Khlia's Fangs were well-coached, when their leader called, they answered, with gusto. He only wished that the calls from the Evertail's part of the city were so promising. Aparently, few if any of them expected this. Perhaps they had expected their leader to side with the Redmoons. Surely the safer choice, but unwise in the long run. Bow to their demands once, and your days as an independent pack were numbered, and the Evertails, despite their size, had always been fiercely independent. Hopefully, one they shock wore off and they realized that the deal was one, that fierceness would show it's face.

These concerns were just as clear on Elisabeth's face, and Lucent gave the striking young warrior a sympathetic look, while Khlia did little more than scoff with derision. It was as he had feared, Savic's words about his packs respect and acceptance for the Mane's were just that, empty words. But reluctant or not, they would come to accept this arrangement simply because their Alpha demanded it. Glad for Savic's disappearance, the male twin turned his attention to more interesting pursuits than business, stepping up beside Elisabeth and placing a strong, and uninvited hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes, his expression unperturbed by these events.

"Don't look so disheartened. They''ll fall into line. You'll make them fall into line." He stated softly, the encouragement coming off as more of a demand, an unnerving gleam in his eye with that statement. He wished he could be there to see the younger wolf assert her dominance. Elisabeth was destined for more than what she was, otherwise, she wouldn't deserve the power over his attentions she seemed to steal without so much as trying.

Khlia, meanwhile, was furious. While her warriors had done their duty, the Evertails had betrayed their Alpha, betrayed themselves with their barks of fear and concern. They were being given opportunity to test themselves, to draw blood alongside the finest warriors ever born to the Wolf-Blood, and they scoffed at it, too wrapped up in petty fears for their safety. Wolves were not built for safety, and she would have to impress that upon this pathetic lot. Ignoring Lucent entirely, she stalked up to Elisabeth while her Alpha was too distracted by his bitch to do his job, her scorn showing plainly.

"You, and five of your best. Tommorow. Dusk. We kill. Prove yourself. Deserve my blood." She snarled, far beyond proper sentences, such was her outrage. Even Lucent tensed up, as his sisters moods could turn violent at the drop of a pin. Thankfully, she restrained herself to posturing for the time being. Lucent was conflicted, as sure he was of his instincts, he had to allow this to happen. If Elisabeth couldn't hold hold her own in this, she'd be too weak to stand beside him. Not to say he would lose all interest, she'd be a fun plaything regardless. But hopefully, she could be more. Much more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To no surprise, Lucent completely disregarded all that Elisabeth had said. He closed what little distance there was between them and placed a strong, and very much uninvited, hand upon her shoulder. She looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and annoyance. She had never been too keen on uninvited touches from people. In fact, when people usually touched her without invitation, they ended up on the ground with her claws pressed against their throat. But Lucent was an Alpha, and if she did that to him, then she would surely regret it.

"Yes, Alpha Mane. I understand," she muttered before looking away from Lucent. Elisabeth would make her men fall into line even if they didn't support the alliance, even if they despised the Mane twins with their very beings. She would make sure they fell to the will of their Alpha. Khlia suddenly approached the pair, obviously not at all happy with how Elisabeth's men had responded to their alliance. But, what could she expect? If their reputation were better, then maybe Elisabeth's men would have responded to their alliance with more excitement.

With a scorn evident on her face, Khlia demanded that Elisabeth and five of her men prove themselves tomorrow at dusk. Elisabeth rose a brow--was Khlia doubting her people's abilities simply because they didn't agree with this alliance? They might've been a small pack, but she and her men could do more than just hold their own! "I thought you would never ask, Miss Mane. I look forward to shedding blood with you." Elisabeth hummed with a slight bow of her head. She would prove herself and her men to be just as fierce (if not more) as Khlia and her men. Her reputation and career quite literally depended upon it now.

Savic, having finished the phone call with his mate, approached the group once more. He greeted them with a smile as he carelessly shoved the phone into his pocket. "Now that everything is settled, it is time for us to return to our pack. We've many preparations to make, and many people to talk to. We'll get into contact with you as soon as possible to set up further meetings regarding territory claims and strategies against the Redmoons." He said as he gave the pair a slight, respectful bow of the head. He then turned to Elisabeth and gestured towards the nearby exit of the cemetery. "Let us go then, Lizzie."

Elisabeth nodded her head at her Alpha before she turned and bowed her head to the Mane twins, "I look forward to our alliance, and to the blood which we will shed." With that being said, Elisabeth followed her Alpha away from the Mane twins and towards the exit of the cemetery. Now all she had to do was gather five of her best men and save her reputation and career from falling into the mud. Easy, peasy.
    Last edited by brokecollege; 11-24-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast